[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Got better after the first race. A bunch of us got kicked mid race that first one too. Maybe time to go back to pCars, where the servers are more stable. :sly:
Now you talking. Actually Pcars 3 will be great for private lobby racing.
:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight, 60 mins at Kyalami. Dark to light. Mandatory pit for tires, but we’ll have a pit window.

Hope you all can make it!
Dayuuum, once again I missed last night's Raceday notification. I don't know how comments and whatnot from this "new" thread are not reaching my email in-box which in turn alerts me to follow up on. I do have the thread as a "Watched" thread so it boggles me as to why notifications are not reaching my email in-box. All other Watched threads including whichever threads I comment on reach. I would have powered up the PS4 to join if I had seen the notification prior.

Dayuuum, once again I missed last night's Raceday notification. I don't know how comments and whatnot from this "new" thread are not reaching my email in-box which in turn alerts me to follow up on. I do have the thread as a "Watched" thread so it boggles me as to why notifications are not reaching my email in-box. All other Watched threads including whichever threads I comment on reach. I would have powered up the PS4 to join if I had seen the notification prior.
Un watch then re watch the thread I've had this happen before

Or just know what day of the week it is and come here to find out if we're racing. Also, unless you left, I message everyone in the SRM PSN chat when we race... so no excuses! :lol:

Peeping Arnold_m7KAZMG.gif

Just checking my email this morning Wednesday 28 Oct and saw email notifications from this new thread now coming in.
Last thing I did yesterday was take Stan's advice to untick the "Watch Thread" and re-tick it back on to watch. That seems to have worked so I'll see whatever comes in and race tomorrow Thursday if y'all racing.

Last edited:
Just checking my email this morning Wednesday 28 Oct and saw email notifications from this new thread now coming in.
Last thing I did yesterday was take Stan's advice to untick the "Watch Thread" and re-tick it back on to watch. That seems to have worked so I'll see whatever comes in and race tomorrow Thursday if y'all racing.

Yup, we racing Thursday! Shooting for 3 - 15-20 min races, the first at SPA.

Just wondering. How do we know which car or category of car we will be using for race night?

For the time being, all races will be mixed. It will be an open lobby, so anyone can join with whatever they would like.

upload_2020-10-29_23-36-32.png

I wanted to test this PC tune on PS4 earlier today, but my wife was on a Zoom call and every time I start the game, her call starts to act up.... so I had to wait...... These are my PC lap times. I didn't have the tune loaded for PS4 yet (that will be the next step). The PS4 guys can copy it from the document below. The PC guys can load it from here. I loaded and tested the "R" only (Assume R is Race setup and Q is a qually setup). I could not do a clean lap with the BMW on PS4 with my own tune.

This guy (Nils) is running in the 2:16's So, I'm still 4 seconds off...... I could not get the rear tires to the correct pressure. I must be going too slow.... haha

Attachments

• BMW M6 at Spa.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

I wanted to test this PC tune on PS4 earlier today, but my wife was on a Zoom call and every time I start the game, her call starts to act up.... so I had to wait...... These are my PC lap times. I didn't have the tune loaded for PS4 yet (that will be the next step). The PS4 guys can copy it from the document below. The PC guys can load it from here. I loaded and tested the "R" only (Assume R is Race setup and Q is a qually setup). I could not do a clean lap with the BMW on PS4 with my own tune.

This guy (Nils) is running in the 2:16's So, I'm still 4 seconds off...... I could not get the rear tires to the correct pressure. I must be going too slow.... haha
Thanks, just so happens I'm running the M6 this Sunday for a 2.4 hr race at Spa, anything for the M4 would be appreciated.

I'm afraid to join your server, I'm still having problems with the T300 and if that goes so does my Sim Racing career.

That goes for any server you join in ACC. It’s all run by one of 2 companies. So I hope you’re not racing online. I’m pretty sure it’s the game itself and not anything related to going online.

You gonna live your sim-racing life in fear? If you feel you need to social distance from online servers, for risk of exposure to your wheel, that’s your prerogative.

Assetto Covid Coronatizione is a hoax anyway.

That goes for any server you join in ACC. It’s all run by one of 2 companies. So I hope you’re not racing online. I’m pretty sure it’s the game itself and not anything related to going online.

You gonna live your sim-racing life in fear? If you feel you need to social distance from online servers, for risk of exposure to your wheel, that’s your prerogative.

Assetto Covid Coronatizione is a hoax anyway.
I hate to say it but your server is the only one I've been kicked from numerous times and that server crash nearly killed my wheel.

I hate to say it but your server is the only one I've been kicked from numerous times and that server crash nearly killed my wheel.

I don’t know what to tell you man. It’s just a button that’s pushed online that says start server. PSN has been doing upgrades the last 2 weeks, so maybe that had something to do with it. But it’s probably something I overlooked. Swear I didn’t check the ‘fry everyone’s wheel’ box. I’ll try to be better.

Did we get this update?

Not this one, no. PS4 is months behind PC in patches. And theyve been totally different. The last PS4 patch was a couple weeks ago putting the tires back on the BMW GT4.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard a rumor that Kunos isn't actually working on this. That there is another studio doing the updates/patches. But again, could just be fake news.

Latest Posts

Back