[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

https://www.letsbld.com/starter-series

What do guys think WAs planning on going with the starter pro package?

Now that new GPUs and Processors are announced and in the wild soon. I would wait until you can get at least a GeForce 2000 RTX series and newer gen processor for a machine at that price. You’d want a little bump on the processor too. Wait until after the holidays then price one out. Or look for the killer Black Friday deal.

Last edited:
Yeah the Starter Pro is the best one of the three there with its GPU, 16GB RAM and 1TB Storage. I wouldn't go less than that.
Still prefer to get a high tech PS5 though which I'm going to get.
That's gonna be around this time next year for me. I don't wanna play ps4 game on the ps5. I wanna play ps5 games on the ps5.

Peeping_3.gif

Sorry guys shoulda posted something. We took yesterday off for Thanksgiving in the states. Be back next week!:cheers:

Sorry guys shoulda posted something. We took yesterday off for Thanksgiving in the states. Be back next week!:cheers:
Ok that figures. Was wondering. I fired up the console the usual time waiting and found a bit strange wasn't seeing you guys. Ended up racing Pcars 3. See y'all next Thursday.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight’s we’re going to attempt a CP race again! Hopefully we’ll get it right this time :lol:.

Registration starts shy of 9PM EST, but I’ll have a party open sooner.:cheers:

Is it safe?

Dunno about any practice room we might have open beforehand... but as for the CP race, that's on an official server. Play at your own risk. :sly:

9:00PM EST or 8:00PM EST
  • The Race is at 9:00PM
  • Registration opens around 8:50PM
  • I'll have a lobby open around the normal time of 7:30PM
  • Got it? Do I have to explain more?
  • Do you know what the right pedal does? Do I need to explain that too?
:mischievous:

Ok, some happenings: Sadly @Stanc03 has had to step away to help with life emergencies, we of course wish him nothing but the best. Hopefully he'll be able to join us on and off occasionally. He'll be missed, but hey, some of us get to move up a position! :D

Thursday ACC racing will still happen, but obviously might be sparse this time of year. It will be pretty casual through December, and I hope to have our first series going in January. Should see you guys this Thursday. :cheers:

Also, if you can Donate to the server to help keep it running please do so. If there are low turnouts it's not really worth keeping.

https://www.g-portal.us/en/donate/9b10c76eb8c9065c2261c097fb0d865e/gportal_85905853

Last edited:
Ok, some happenings: Sadly @Stanc03 has had to step away to help with life emergencies, we of course wish him nothing but the best. Hopefully he'll be able to join us on and off occasionally. He'll be missed, but hey, some of us get to move up a position! :D

Thursday ACC racing will still happen, but obviously might be sparse this time of year. It will be pretty casual through December, and I hope to have our first series going in January. Should see you guys this Thursday. :cheers:

Also, if you can Donate to the server to help keep it running please do so. If there are low turnouts it's not really worth keeping.

https://www.g-portal.us/en/donate/9b10c76eb8c9065c2261c097fb0d865e/gportal_85905853
As long as lobby rating restrictions don't disallow me from joining and race time is not as late as last Thursday I'll be there.
In the meantime I've been quietly building up my SA rating as promised. Diligently started last Friday putting in a 20 minutes a pop. From SA 51 doing one or two a day I'm now at SA 58....averaging 2 SA points per 20 mins session. No way I'll reach SA 70 by this Thursday though. More realistically SA 60 - 62.

Server fried my wheel! :sly:

I was just happy to get 6. Bathurst is such a narrow and windy track I was trying my best to stay in the back as far as possible, avoid collisions and safeguard my measly 60 SA from going any lower otherwise I may have been a bit more adventurous.

Tomorrow 12/17
One Make Madness

2 x 20 minute races
No Pitstop Required

Suzuka - Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015
Brands Hatch - Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 2013
Great. Not late right? The usual lobby time?
Another question. Are the cars going to be automatically selected per race via host race setting or do we have to choose each car before joining lobby?

Great. Not late right? The usual lobby time?
Another question. Are the cars going to be automatically selected per race via host race setting or do we have to choose each car before joining lobby?

Same time, Lobby opens at 7:30 eastern. I'm thinking we'll start racing at 8 and maybe add a 3rd race. Cars cannot be forced (yet) so we're on the honor system to pick the right one.

Last night was fun. Was good to get back on track with you guys. Hopefully things progressing gets better and I can, rejoin before we start the official season lol

Last edited:
Back