[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Last night was fun. Was good to get back on track with you guys. Hopefully things progressing gets better and I can, rejoin before we start the official season lol
Yup sure was fun and doubly great to see you on bro. You're such a mainstay with the lobby it's very odd when you're not in lobby racing with us. It's as though something missing.
...Oh yeah, and congrats on your podiums. Cheers.

Last edited:
Yup sure was fun and doubly great to see you on bro. You're such a mainstay with the lobby it's very odd when you're not in lobby racing with us. It's as though something missing.
...Oh yeah, and congrats on your podiums. Cheers.
I know bro I feel bad I've left everything on @sgohsixthree but I will, be back full time in March early April just gotta take care of some stuff until that time arises

Peeping Arnold_m7KAZMG.gif

SRMXPITS ACC WORLD TOUR
4-Week / 8-Race Series
30 Minutes | Mandatory Tire Change | 50% Chance of Random Caution(s)

Week 1 (Jan 21)
McLaren 650S GT3
Silverstone | Brands Hatch

Week 2 (Jan 28)
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015)
Bathurst | Suzuka

Week 3 (Feb 4)
Audi R8 LMS (2015)
SPA | Zolder

Week 4 (Feb 11)
Ferrari 488 GT3
Kyalami | Monza (or Imola if it arrives by then)

SRMXPITS ACC WORLD TOUR
4-Week / 8-Race Series

Week 1 (Jan 21)
McLaren 650S GT3

Week 2 (Jan 28)
Bathurst | Suzuka

Week 3 (Feb 4)
Audi R8 LMS (2015)
SPA | Zolder

Week 4 (Feb 11)
Ferrari 488 GT3

Nice. I'm in. I like how the series including respective cars and tracks are stated up-front instead of waiting on the day itself so we can plan accordingly. Cheers. See y'all tomorrow.

Nice. I'm in. I like how the series including respective cars and tracks are stated up-front instead of waiting on the day itself so we can plan accordingly. Cheers. See y'all tomorrow.

Well that's the idea of an actual series. Glad you like it. ;)

SRMXPITS ACC WORLD TOUR
4-Week / 8-Race Series

Week 1 (Jan 21)
McLaren 650S GT3

Week 2 (Jan 28)
Bathurst | Suzuka

Week 3 (Feb 4)
Audi R8 LMS (2015)
SPA | Zolder

Week 4 (Feb 11)
Ferrari 488 GT3

I was hoping for a 2 car spread in each race I'll take this though

Results from Thursday. Good fun! In 2 races we had 6 different podium finishers! Love it.

PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - ACC World Tour.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - ACC World Tour.pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
Looks like Imola is not free for single player or multi player use. Don't worry about me. I'm the one who decided not to invest any more on PS4. My loss... Let's just say i will miss the race due to a positive attitude test

:gtpflag::gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag::gtpflag:

... maybe

I’m hearing reports that ACC is borked after the recent update. I haven’t gotten a chance to try it yet, but be prepared that we might have issues. I’ll keep you guys informed on the PSN chat.

:gtpflag::gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag::gtpflag:

... maybe

I’m hearing reports that ACC is borked after the recent update. I haven’t gotten a chance to try it yet, but be prepared that we might have issues. I’ll keep you guys informed on the PSN chat.
We verified in practice last night at least the 18' GTR in servers is inop

ATTENTION!

No Race tonight in ACC! Its realllly messed up. In 4 attempts I saw cars with no wheels, I lost audio, fell thru the track, and each time the race was unable to progress to the rolling start.

Wreckfest instead tonight. Hit me up if you'd like in.

ATTENTION!

No Race tonight in ACC! Its realllly messed up. In 4 attempts I saw cars with no wheels, I lost audio, fell thru the track, and each time the race was unable to progress to the rolling start.

Wreckfest instead tonight. Hit me up if you'd like in.
Thanks for the heads up. How could they messed things up so bad with a patch? Hope they know and sort it out soon.
I could be game for some Wreckfest. Usual time owa? Would you send out chat invites so we could communicate accordingly and also lobby invites?

So I just saw the new for the British gt pack and it looks super exciting I just hope we get the mustang and jag Gr4

They only announced the 3 tracks and more liveries, no cars, so don't get your hopes up.

I just noticed we technically have the biggest console racing league

On GTP it seems that way. There most certainly are leagues that don't use GTP that have a more active league. I think Dubs League is doing pretty well using Discord and PSN.

A little motivational video for tonight. Also listen to the interview at the end

Full friken send!! :bowdown:

They only announced the 3 tracks and more liveries, no cars, so don't get your hopes up.

On GTP it seems that way. There most certainly are leagues that don't use GTP that have a more active league. I think Dubs League is doing pretty well using Discord and PSN.

Full friken send!! :bowdown:
Whats dub league running longer races??

Just double-checking about what we doing tonight. I notice there's yet no patch following last week's issues whereby we had to postpone ACC lobby so whatever issues most likely will be the same. So the question is what are we doing tonight?
ACC or giving Wreckfest another fun go.

Just double-checking about what we doing tonight. I notice there's yet no patch following last week's issues whereby we had to postpone ACC lobby so whatever issues most likely will be the same. So the question is what are we doing tonight?
ACC or giving Wreckfest another fun go.

ACC Seems to be working, most of the issues were on the server side. We'll give it a shot.

Back