[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Fun night! Too bad that Caution hosed @KenboZX10r . Made for some good battles.
PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - ACC World Tour 2.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - ACC World Tour (1).pdf
    51.9 KB · Views: 16
Is Ken hazmat? I'm starting to see a trend with these hazardous names lol

Also didn't I have fastest laps for suzuka and brands hatch?? Thought I did 2.05.3

Ken is Freak. You might have, but I only put Pole position as ACC doesnt show everyones fastest laps at the end.

Hey everyone! Been a while since I've seen some of you in the PCARS2 days. Just picked up AC and ACC on PS5. Can't make these Thursday times, but would like to get on track with some of you guys I haven't seen in a while. I need some seat time to learn some of the new tracks I haven't raced on before, learn these cars, physics, strategies, etc. If you guys race at any other times during the week on a regular basis, let me know!

Hey everyone! Been a while since I've seen some of you in the PCARS2 days. Just picked up AC and ACC on PS5. Can't make these Thursday times, but would like to get on track with some of you guys I haven't seen in a while. I need some seat time to learn some of the new tracks I haven't raced on before, learn these cars, physics, strategies, etc. If you guys race at any other times during the week on a regular basis, let me know!

Yo man! Hit up @KenboZX10r he's always on (when not clickin' heads in COD) and a great guy to learn from! My guys who race with him too Grim and Matt are not on GTP so much, but amazing people to race with. They all race far more on ACC/PS4 than @Stanc03 and I do. Also, maybe hit up DubRacings ACC stuff. His league is pretty active, but they use Discord if you're comfortable with that. https://discord.gg/n9jGr42

All the best. :cheers:

Last edited:
Yo man! Hit up @KenboZX10r he's always on (when not clickin' heads in COD) and a great guy to learn from! My guys who race with him too Grim and Matt are not on GTP so much, but amazing people to race with. They all race far more on ACC/PS4 than @Stanc03 and I do. Also, maybe hit up DubRacings ACC stuff. His league is pretty active, but they use Discord if you're comfortable with that. https://discord.gg/n9jGr42

All the best. :cheers:

Awesome, thanks for the info, I'll check em out! I raced with @Stanc03 way back around the early PC2 days, we were pretty close to the same pace, always great to race with.

Is Ken hazmat? I'm starting to see a trend with these hazardous names lol

Also didn't I have fastest laps for suzuka and brands hatch?? Thought I did 2.05.3
Sorry Stanc? i couldn't figure out how to change my name but I'm MrFreak41 and Matt is HAZMATT

Awesome, thanks for the info, I'll check em out! I raced with @Stanc03 way back around the early PC2 days, we were pretty close to the same pace, always great to race with.
I'm down to do some runs I'm usually in Wednesday race nights and weekend s

Great series!! Congrats to @KenboZX10r on the series victory! Well done to all, great clean racing and awareness. I dropped some hints, but next week we will do a 60 minute race, more details soon. Get your pee jugs ready!

PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - ACC World Tour (3).jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - ACC World Tour (3).pdf
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
I was in for the first race but though I could hear y'all you couldn't hear me in chat. A message came up saying there was some chat/network issue. I was wondering if y'all or some of y'all were experiencing same. It was weird because it's the first time anything like that happened. Nevertheless I still raced and quite enjoyed that first race.
The second race I couldn't enter because the track I believe was from the new DLC which I had not purchased.

I'm curious to know, was anybody else experiencing chat issues like I was?

I was in for the first race but though I could hear y'all you couldn't hear me in chat. A message came up saying there was some chat/network issue. I was wondering if y'all or some of y'all were experiencing same. It was weird because it's the first time anything like that happened. Nevertheless I still raced and quite enjoyed that first race.
The second race I couldn't enter because the track I believe was from the new DLC which I had not purchased.

I'm curious to know, was anybody else experiencing chat issues like I was?
Yes Sir it's been going on alot of late,We're constantly having to close and open new chats

Back