[SRMxPITS - CLOSED] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Good timing then.... I have "a guy" coming over tomorrow night to quote for my basement development. Going to be busy here for the next 2-3 months I think. Need to get my cave done so I can set up my equipment.

Howdy, was looking to find an ACC series to join. Will you guys be running today? Can anyone jump in? Are there any snacks? Just curious.

Last edited:
Howdy, was looking to find an ACC series to join. Will you guys be running today? Can anyone jump in? Are there any snacks? Just curious.

Hey yo! Yes we'll be running tonight. It will be an open lobby, no password. Next week we should start a new series (Hope you don't mind longer races). We'll be starting races at around 8PM EST.

Snacks, possibly. @davidt33 always brings enough beer for everyone so we're set there. :lol: Send me a friend request: smcinnis and add a note about racing so I don't think its spam.

Server name is SRMxPITS | US-Mid | simracingmadness.com

Hope you can make it! :cheers:

Hey yo! Yes we'll be running tonight. It will be an open lobby, no password. Next week we should start a new series (Hope you don't mind longer races). We'll be starting races at around 8PM EST.

Snacks, possibly. @davidt33 always brings enough beer for everyone so we're set there. :lol: Send me a friend request: smcinnis and add a note about racing so I don't think its spam.

Sounds like a plan. I’ll try to make an appearance tonight if the wife doesn’t have honey dos for me.

Thanks for the race. Just got some last minute honey dos but I’ll try to join you later if you guys are on late

I tjink its time for me to stop using the base setups
I usually start with aggressive and dial ABS down to 1, TC to 2 (for GT3) or 1 (for GT4). Set brakes to 1 if it is sprint race. Close rear ducts 1 click. One click up for the rear wing. Check all other settings to be symmetric.... (there are a few errors.... ) Then I start driving to get tire pressures and get a feel for the car.

Last edited:
I usually start with aggressive and dial ABS down to 1, TC to 2 (for GT3) or 1 (for GT4). Set brakes to 1 if it is sprint race. Close rear ducts 1 click. One click up for the rear wing. Check all other settings to be symmetric.... (there are a few errors.... ) Then I start driving to get tire pressures and get a feel for the car.
Now question is the Porsche the only car where the fuel table is reversed.

2hat is the real, difference between, the brake pads.

And in the final page of tuning where u, adjust brake ducts ride height and aero. The number at the to bottom of the screen that shows like -0.2 and sometimes it's like +0.7 does that number need to be closest to 0?

Are we doing free for all again this week with open lobby gt3/gt4 again. Not against it because ima try to tune this week lol

Last edited:
SRMxPITS ACC Enduro Series
ACCendurops4banner1.jpg

Using our last series as a starting point. We will move onto longer races for the next series, expanding the roster of eligible vehicles to those from the 2018 Blancpain season. Each race will be an hour in length with numerous variables listed below to (hopefully) keep the racing tight.

1 Hour Races
2 Mandatory Pitstops
(Tires & Fuel)
Random Caution(s)
1 Guaranteed + chance for more
2-4 Min Length
Pits will be open
No Cautions once timer reaches 10 mins​
Safety Car
  • If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car.
  • Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "CAUTION" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track.
  • All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car.
  • Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car.
  • No passing or overtakes are allowed once properly lined up behind the safety car.
  • Once the safety car pulls off the track and crosses the pit entry line, the race can resume by the leader calling "GREEN."

Eligible Makes (2018 Blancpain Series):
  • Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS
  • Bentley Continental GT3 2015
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Emil Frey Jaguar GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Honda NSX GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • Lexus RC F GT3
  • McLaren 650S GT3
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015
  • Porsche 991 GT3 R
  • Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3

March 11
Paul Ricard

March 18
Silverstone

March 25
SPA

April 1
Suzuka

April 8
(Double Points)
Bathurst

accendurops4banner1-jpg.996968

Using our last series as a starting point. We will move onto longer races for the next series, expanding the roster of eligible vehicles to those from the 2018 Blancpain season. Each race will be an hour in length with numerous variables listed below to (hopefully) keep the racing tight.

1 Hour Races
2 Mandatory Pitstops
(Tires & Fuel)
Random Caution(s)
2-4 Min Length
Pits will be open
No Cautions once timer reaches 10 mins
Safety Car

• Audi R8 LMS
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Emil Frey Jaguar GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Honda NSX GT3
  • Lexus RC F GT3
  • McLaren 650S GT3
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3
  • Porsche 991 GT3 R

March 11
Paul Ricard

March 18
Silverstone

March 25
SPA

April 1
Suzuka

April 8
(Double Points)
Bathurst

I saw 1 server earlier today?

Great race last night! Great move by @Rednose58 to take advantage of the early caution and pit. It also helped @Luckymouse71 get back on the podium after a spin in the opening lap. Also props to Trapmuzik for going last-to-fourth and fending off his Canadian counterparts. Looking forward to more of this series, at tracks I actually kinda like. :lol:

PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series.jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series.pdf
    291.8 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 996968

1 Hour Races
2 Mandatory Pitstops
(Tires & Fuel)
Random Caution(s)
2-4 Min Length
Pits will be open
No Cautions once timer reaches 10 mins​
Safety Car
  • If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car.
  • Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "CAUTION" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track.
  • All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car.
  • Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car.
  • No passing or overtakes are allowed once properly lined up behind the safety car.
  • Once the safety car pulls off the track and crosses the pit entry line, the race can resume by the leader calling "GREEN."

• Audi R8 LMS
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Emil Frey Jaguar GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Honda NSX GT3
  • Lexus RC F GT3
  • McLaren 650S GT3
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3
  • Porsche 991 GT3 R

March 11
Paul Ricard

March 18
Silverstone

March 25
SPA

April 1
Suzuka

April 8
(Double Points)
Bathurst
No switching of GT3 's, I was going to switch to the McLaren?

Event filled race! Not so much with the actual racing, but pitstops and Cautions made the difference! Very fun. Congrats @Rednose58 on another hard fought victory! Spa next week. :nervous:

PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series (2).jpg

Attachments

• PITSxSRM - AC 2020 - Enduro Series (2).pdf
    294 KB · Views: 12

Latest Posts

Back