"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
United States
Tennessee
1466309_256891844468540_478720073_n.jpg

This particular S14 is much improved from GT5. Nice to see wing removal is an option on this car too...

Image courtesy of @Tacobell18 :)

Note: The only mods on this car are the wheels, paint, and wing removal. Stock ride height etc.

Wingless S14 without hacking? I am so happy right now :) I just wish we had engine swaps also, that way I get have an RB26 swapped, wingless, Kouki.

Indonesia
Jakarta
Normalaatsra
Looking forward to the Jaguar XFR. I never got the note why it was Standard despite it being a brand new car from it's time in GT5. It's the oddest occasion in Gran Turismo's history.

My bet is that it's semi-premium, or maybe it isn't, it's premium. :lol:

Denmark
Denmark
Da fauq!?

One of the worst, and one of the most commonly used standards, and it wasn't updated!

Maybe they are planning a premium version, and therefore didn't bother fixing the standard. Or maybe PD doesn't appreciate the worth of this car... :nervous:

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
I see the sunfire got an update, but has the SRT-4 got an update....

Granted the Sunfire GXP was the car that was supposed to compete with the SRT and Focus ST

I hope it got an update...

Also seriously, what is up with the supra, why does PD refuse to touch it? really thinking it's about to end up as a full premium car, someone should seriously ask Kaz about it..

CVPI93

Blaze Fan For Life
Premium
United States
Massachusetts
JeepXJFreak98
LitnigMcQuen59
Anyone have pictures of the VW New Beetle RSi '00?

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
andrewyhy
Thanks for all the pictures guys! Much appreciated indeed!! :cheers:

I do have a question though, are these pictures taken before the day 1 patch?
Let's hope the day 1 patch could give some love to our beloved Mk IV Supra (JZA80)! :nervous:

Indonesia
Jakarta
Normalaatsra
Are all Supra 80 models untouched? Everyone is eyeing the RZ but I prefer the older variants of the 80.

And yes, I am the kind who is looking for models of the correct trim.