• Janeway

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Archer

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Make it so.

200x150.jpg

///M-Spec

I know there are some kirk and sisko fans on this board... Come on guys. Don't let your captains get shoved around like this. Picard is wailing on them.

Archer can't be that bad, after all he is Samuel Beckett who travelled through time to save mankind (and continues to do so thanks to a distinct lack of a TV movie) so give him a little more respect please. ;)

As for my taste.... Hmmmm I like Picard, but he never punched "Q" so I'd have to go with Hawk. I mean that huge gun, and that style. "Spensaaaa" pretty much says it all. I'll go with Hawk... err... I mean Sisko.

I probably could defend Janeway to a point, but she's not my favorite captain.
That would be a tie between Sisko, and Picard.

Janeway was good in her way. She came off as very "no-nonsense" and they never really explored her feminine side.
She was really just "one of the boys" mostly....

except she had breasts.:lol:

I think for me sisko always just got a little too choppy with his lines when he got excited... but he seems to have quite a few fans pulling even with picard on this poll. I'm surprised. I didn't know DS9 was so popular. I did have a good theme song.

I liked Sisko the most. He was more down to earth, he always kept his baseball on his desk.

I'm surprised no one has said Kirk yet.

Janeway. Dont ask me why. But if you did, then because Picard and Kirk are too "old school" and who on earth (:)) are the other two ?

who on earth are the other two ?

Sisko was captain in Deep Space 9 and Archer is captain in Enterprise . Both of which are Star Trek spinoffs and both of which I would argue are better than voyager (if you remove 7 of 9 from the picture).

I can't believe you voted for Janeway. I guess that's the point of this poll, to find out who has fans.

Well I could never really stand DS9 or Enterprise. DS9 was too 80's feelish for me. I never liked the characters of DS9, so i have to disagree with you on the whole better then Voyager thing :D

Did you see the wrap up for DS9? They had a cool war where they broke out lots of CG... very well done.

You didn't include the captain that appears in every single episode! Captain Slog (ouch that's a bad one). But seriously, Picard because he's the least annoying. However, Voyager has 7 of 9 (a plus for Janeway) and Enterprise has T'pol (I bet she is alright looking without the make-up).

Kirk was a good character. Poorly portrayed though.
Picard was a bit of a weeny. Too much 'by the book'. But he was well acted.
Sisko always annoyed me. I don't think he could decide if he was a sissy boy or a man's man. And I thought he wasn't played well either. Too soft spoken and such.
Janeway was interesting. Her history was lame, but she served well on Voyager. The actess had a raspy voice which made her interesting and stupid at the same time.
Archer is actually shaping up to be a good ballance as far as the character goes. And I think Count Backula does an ok job playing him. Doesn't hurt that I was a huge Quantum Leap fan.

Back