Starcraft

• Thread starter MclarenF1
  • 58 comments
I'm a huge StarCraft fan. I used to play all the time, but I haven't played for a couple months now. I'm LoudMusic on Battlenet as well, what's your nickname? I'll look you up next time I'm on.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by MclarenF1
Anyone here like starcraft?:cool:

Im a starcraft fan as well. But im not that great at the game. But i have fun playing it.:D

Anyone here like starcraft?:cool:

"For Auir"!!!!

Love Starcraft, i suck at it though, I spend all my money on upgrading my guys and none on defense, so i get killing easily. Love Protoss, but if you get around 300 zerglings watch out, I'll be coming through!!!!

Gotta love Zerglings, 2 for 1, select one larva and select Zergling and out pops 2 of them!

no problem happens to me sometimes to. Yup i love your avatar it's sweeet:D ;)

Maybe if you asked Jordan very very nicely he could put a MclarenF1 has an avatar.

Hehe.. this game is so cool. i still play it, not as much though. I usually play it at school during my computer class. Pretty fun lil game.

Originally posted by gt2_gs
Hehe.. this game is so cool. i still play it, not as much though. I usually play it at school during my computer class. Pretty fun lil game.
Man... playing any game during school is funn. I remember back when i was in high school (computer class) all we did was play WarCraft . :D :D

We were playing Quake when I was in school. Eventually we got caught and had to take it off all the computer ... then we started installing Linux and playing around with that.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
We were playing Quake when I was in school. Eventually we got caught and had to take it off all the computer ... then we started installing Linux and playing around with that.

~LoudMusic
I remember doing that in college...we were caught several time playing DOOM ...love that game,it started it all in the 1rst person genre,actually wolfenstein did but hardly anyone remembers wolfenstein 3d

i got busted playing wolfenstein in high school ..heh heh

Anyone still play this? I believe i'm starting to get back into the game. If anyone wants to play, my name on there is AcidX (naturally). If you can find me dont be afraid to send a message! :)

Originally posted by MitsubishiLancer
I remember doing that in college...we were caught several time playing DOOM ...love that game,it started it all in the 1rst person genre,actually wolfenstein did but hardly anyone remembers wolfenstein 3d

i got busted playing wolfenstein in high school ..heh heh

I remember wolfensein, I used to play the shareware version, fun days...

I never really got into doom:indiff:

I remember wolfenstein. I played the **** outta that game. That was til I started playing Doom. Still play it to this day. ;)

Originally posted by Acid X
Anyone still play this? I believe i'm starting to get back into the game. If anyone wants to play, my name on there is AcidX (naturally). If you can find me dont be afraid to send a message! :)
You know me man. You should hit me up on aim sometime and we will play. btw i still suck at this game. :P

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
You know me man. You should hit me up on aim sometime and we will play. btw i still suck at this game. :P

Yeah, same here. I keep getting banned from games for no reason. :(

ahh man, it's been a while since i've played SC. probably rusty as hell by now :lol: . i don't even remember my BNet password, d'oh!

meh i havent played it in a while but ive had it installd on my pc, if anyone plays online look for me, i think im Spock_MX or something

Back