Starfield

United States
Marin County
Surprised there wasn't already a thread for this. Teaser trailer doesn't really give a lot a way, but it looks pretty.

Did we know beforehand that this would be XB/PC exclusive? I think the writing was on the wall, but it still feels like big news.

While I still have a strong affinity for Bethesda, I haven't really been pulled into the last few games. Fallout 4, particularly, felt kind of distant to me. I really loved Oblivion and Fallout 3. I would rate Skyrim just below those.

Dave A

TreVoR fan for life
Premium
United Kingdom
Cuddington, Cheshire
JDA1982
Yes, I think it was previousely confirmed it was XB/PC exclusive. It's definitely got my interest, but as there's still so little information and it's 17 months away I've not really got hyped about this yet. If they pull it off it could be fantastic, but let's see.

United States
Michigan
FuriousDemon
The only Bethesda studio I’m interested in currently is Arkane. Never liked Fallout much and Skyrim/Oblivion even less.

Still, I do like sci-fi in general, so I’m mildly interested. The only thing is that since it’s PC/XSX I’m probably not going to be able to play it anyway, unless cloud works well enough.

United States
Connecticut
SPhilli
SPhilli911
This is too far off to get too excited for, but I can't wait to see another sci-fi RPG eventually, maybe one with a more serious tone than The Outer Worlds (a game I love and can't wait for Outer Worlds 2).

TheCracker

Nothing to see here...
Premium
South Korea
It/It
GTP_TheCracker
I watched (but didn't listen to) the trailer, and its giving me the vibe that its a cross between Fallout and No Man's Sky, which is no bad thing. Shame its so far off and even more a shame that, initially at least, its a XB/PC exclusive.