State of Emergency?

• Thread starter ethanol
  • 10 comments
Pardon me if this has been asked - I couldn't find any good references to State of Emergency...

Has anyone played it? What do you think?

I myself rented it before I bought it but just never got into it. It is mildly entertaining for an hour or so, but it doesn't seem to have any lasting appeal.

Any thoughts?

I think there was a thread a while ago, but it didn't see much action. I have the game, and am not so impressed with it, there's really very little depth to it. :( I bought it because of the hype surrounding it (and it's association to GTA3) and that was my first mistake. It's just too repetitive, without anything that really jumps out at you as being fresh or new.

Viper - Ya, it is entertaining to just go and trash stuff. And, don't get me started on beating someone with a head that's laying around. But, like Tom McDonnell said - there's no lasting appeal to it. No staying power.

I'd rather sit down with GTA3 and pick people off from the roof of the parking garage than tour around the same mall over and over again. (Yes, I know there are other areas)

Originally posted by ethanol
Viper - Ya, it is entertaining to just go and trash stuff. And, don't get me started on beating someone with a head that's laying around. But, like Tom McDonnell said - there's no lasting appeal to it. No staying power.

I'd rather sit down with GTA3 and pick people off from the roof of the parking garage than tour around the same mall over and over again. (Yes, I know there are other areas)

:reallyodd No lasting appeal? Pfffft. :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back