• Thread starter Kent
  • 50 comments

Kent

Retired
Staff Emeritus
United States
Southern Louisiana
GTP_Kent
Asking for stats that can "prove" a point of view.
Regardless of P.O.V. or anything else that can change how we see life...

Give me your best statistics.

Sex.
Guns.
Money.

Do it.
Give me stats.

Give me stats.

Here are some stats :P:
LRWVS.png

J5He1oT.png

b7f528d9446250a9f756627c4bc6c0e1.png

I'll send myself out...

Only 0.0001% doesn't don't know what P.O.V. is.

This 0.0001% is me.

99.999999% would look up what P.O.V. means. Only 0.0001% is too lazy to look it up.

This 0.0001% is me.

Last edited:
Asking for stats that can "prove" a point of view.
Regardless of P.O.V. or anything else that can change how we see life...

This is highlighted for a reason.

Despite what many on this forum would have you believe. Stats aren't the be all and end all, otherwise qualitative research wouldn't exist.

No stats for the North Koreans? They'd probably blow everyone.
As we all know, the glorious Supreme Leader boasts a mighty appendage, well over twelve Juche inches long!

It just so happens a Juche inch is a quarter of a regular one...:sly:

DK
As we all know, the glorious Supreme Leader boasts a mighty appendage, well over twelve Juche inches long!

It just so happens a Juche inch is a quarter of a regular one...:sly:

That's obviously a swollen statistic then and would collapse immediately under scientific scrutiny using regular inches.

“STATISTICS HAVE SHOWN THAT MORTALITY INCREASES PERCEPTIBLY IN THE MILITARY DURING WARTIME.”
ALPHONSE ALLAIS

Cheers

Last edited:
Two of my favorites:

_74298891_lead_crime_gra624.gif

A graph showing positive correlation of the use of leaded gasoline to crime twenty years later, when children born during that period are old enough to be tried and convicted as adults. One which showed a very high correlation in numerous studies at the national, state and even city neighborhood level.

And:
chart-copy.jpeg

TRUE DISTANCE TO THE SUN ==> 700 miles

QUOTE from page 104: "So that it is perfectly safe to affirm that the under edge of the sun is considerably less than 700 statue miles above the earth"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za23.htm

The above chapter from "Zetetic Astronomy" talks about a mathematical "proof" even if there are few stats involved;):D

Two of my favorites:
_74298891_lead_crime_gra624.gif

Anger issues are a legitimate symptom of lead poisoning. Lead exposure affects the development of children and its affects don't really start showing until the brain matures in the late teens and early adulthood. Basically it makes people grow up dumb and angry. By the time you're in your 40s or 50s and you've underachieved your whole life and been stuck in a crappy marriage with temperament problems, you might be dumb and angry enough to go shoot somebody.

Back