|-/-/Stijlloos' Gallery\-\-|Oh geez, not another update...

• Thread starter Stijlloos
  • 61 comments
threadbanneruz3.png

Quick Introduction​
]

Hi, my name is Evert de Ruiter from The Netherlands. I've been playing GT since the second version and loved it ever since. All my photo's are edited in PS. Hope you'll enjoy it. (Later on this will drop down to the bottom of my first post so it doesn't botter anyone).​

On with the photo's

Skyline at Stage 5​

Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car 1985

Scraps (Sorta, but still wortha look)

Thanks for watching so far. Also give some helpfull comments and/or critiques.​

Nices start man, I like that picture a lot! 👍 The framing is excellent, and the softness and the lighting are superb! Great stuff, Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my galleries and leave comments. 👍

Thanks, this sort of comments get me motivated to start shooting again, damn friend:( He got my PS2. I'll check your gallery when I get the chance...

Hooi meneer, alles goed...
Good Gallery you got goin on. Im expecting some great pics from you.
You can take a look in my gallery if you want, Follow the link in my Sig.

Very Very nice start, i love that shot, i too expect awesome things from you in the future...after you get done checking out their galleries, if you get a chance check out mine as well...

Thanks guys for the comments and I will check out the gallery's of all you requested :) Yep een nederlander...Pink de Floyd, wat voor commentaar is dat nou weer :P

i am soooo lost after reading the last few posts
in any event, excellent start to ur gallery man. i take it that u've been photoshopping for quite some time? i cant wait to see more of ur work man ;)

Well I meant how long i've actually been doing lots of photoshop, i've got it like 5 or 6 years, but sometimes I don't do it like a month and then start again...

HAHA, I've beeon using photoshop... hmm for about a year or so. Never really to edit GT4 photos until just recently (maybe a month or so)...

Welcome. I see you have talent and look forward to seeing updates.

TEAMDiablo3 It isn't that difficult :) But thanks for the comments

Dead_Poetic Thanks again :dopey:

Also today I get my PS2 back so expect an update in the near future.

ur shots are wicked awesome! i really LOVE the framing of the 2nd shot @ infineon. very very cool.
FWIW (For What It's Worth): i think u shouldnt put all ur updates in the first post, its going to get very cluttered when u try to add pictures.

Well guys what I said earlier was a lie :) I wanted at first to get all the gold medals, before I bought a car, but I couldn't resist so here it is....​

Skyline at Stage 5​

Hope you enjoyed..​

I like the 1st shot the most, oh and it seems someone has been using notepad on there PC way too much lol.

Back