Still have you GT1 saved game??

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 16 comments
Do you still have your saved Gran Turismo 1 game on your memory card even though you have GT2 or GT3.

I've got GT2 and I still have my GT1 game saved. After I complete GT2, I'm going to go back and finish those damn license tests on GT1 and do those races I want to do. Unless of course I get a PS2 and GT3 before then (very unlikely though... :D ... :( :( )

I got 3 memory cards two. Haven't got anything at all on one of them. I don't save my replays so I think thats why I always have a lot of space on my memory cards. Only got about two blocks used on my second card.

I bought one of those stupid memory cards with the pages in them. I lost all my data. But I still have another card with some hybrids on it. It has unlimited cash and everything.

I have 5 ps1 games, all with saved games on 1 memory card, and I still have 5 slots free :) gt1 saves take alot of space (5 whereas tony hawk 3 only takes 1 slot) but hey its worth keeping as its hard enough getting all the licences let alone the golds.

I still have mine, both Gt1 and 2 garages are full to the brim of all the cars i wanted. and im just glad that in Gt3, you can have 200 cars, instead of just 100. ;)

yup, i have won every race, gold, twice, pritty much tryed, tuned every car, that is good. Trryed setups on all off them
its my bigest acoplishments:P

Back