STL Ram's Fan Diary (Last Week) -Lions @ Rams-

Hello people, i have been a Rams fan ever since i've ever watched a football game and i've thought of starting a post like this since yesterday. Well, before i get started i'll tell you how i became a Rams fan!
Ok, to start it out i was raised in San Fransisco which was 49er country, 👎 kinda awkward huh? Well to speed it up, i lived there since birth to right about when i was 7 yrs old AND LUCKILY i didnt get the 49er's Fan disease. THANK YOU!!!! SO now i live in Rodeo which is still in the Bay area and you know what happened?, i found the Rams!!! THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF they say? HELL YEAH!!! 👍 when i actually finally got cable i started watching their games when they changed to the blue-gold colors, (after Super Bowl 34 which i missed :() and followed them right when they went to infamous super bowl 36... OUCH! Such a good year messed up by the PATS :(!!! Well i guess i'll end that right there and start this post...

pre-WEEK 1
STL RAMS at SF 49ers
MAN! 1st time in 2 yrs i'm not going to be there to support my Rams at the UGLY monster Park, but i'll be able to see it anyways! Well what do i have to say? Heard experts saying "easy win for Rams" and also i heard my dad,(49ers fan) agreeing too. :confused: How about me? WIN, WIN, WIN 👍

STL Rams 25- SF 49ers 28 :(
ahh S**T i could go days talking about what went wrong about this game but before i do, here's a recap!
Rams easilly show how their offense kills in the beginning, but still fail to score in redzone 2 times. 6-0 Rams

Then SF 49ers get their game going making plays when needed and finally the 49ers get the TD passing it to Lloyd. 7-6 49ers

So now i'm like ok so what it's the Rams, and then we get stopped 3 and out and have to punt. Well last season the Rams sucked at Special Teams and this year, ditto. Otis... something scores on a punt return which totally turns the momentum to the 49ers making the Rams a little rattled up. 14-6 49ers

Kickoff time and... ONSIDE KICK!!! 49ers recovered and Rams start losing it. As if that wasnt weird enough A. Battle a former ND QB throw pass to Lloyd for a 25-yd pass. and... SCREW IT :(. 21-6 Rams at HALF TIME

I still had faith on My Rams but we got killed on Defense and the Special teams categories if that wasnt enough. So let's start 3rd QTR.

49ers get ball first and take advantage as our defense couldnt contain Rattay as he threw to Barlow for a quick TD pass to end a quick drive. 28-6 49ers:(

It aint over yet though as my Rams go upfield to score, yet another FG. 28-9 49ers

Showing how we can stop runs we get the ball back to the offense and again going upfield but struggling to score when we get the opprotunities. FG. 28-12 49ers
3rd QTR end

Beginning 4th we had to get something QUICK. But i didnt come until 6 minute left in QTR.
Right in their 35 yd line or so, M. Bulger gives it to my boy :) I. BRuce for an easy TD. BUT we missed 2pt conversion. 28-18 Rams

Our next possesion came with 4 minutes left a QTR. Going straight upfield we again faced the Redzone situation. 1st down NO, 2nd down NO, 3rd down NO!!!!! So 4th down, FG NO!!! That crazy M.Martz what does he have up his SLEEVE? A pass to Manumaleuna, YES TD. 28-25 49ers

D shows what they can do stopping the 49ers from gaining a first down, 3 and OUT! Now with 1 minute left to play, we get the ball at their 43 yd line. 1st play, AH S**T ah S**T........

INT! :(

49er and new coach AND new defense in their 3-4 D wins the game :(
28-25 49ers
OUCH

thats it for this week and weirdly the 49ers lead the West for first time...
if u read this i hoped u enjoyed it, i'd like to see diarys of other fan's Team in GTP!
thanks and more to come
Rams (0-1)

pre-Week 2
STL Rams(0-1) at ARI Cardinals(1-0)
Here we go AGAIN!!! 2nd week and 2nd straight away game for the Rams. In desperate need to win and take a quick lead of the NFC West, we go straight into Arizona to play the NEW, CHANGED, and UNBELIEVABLE Cards'. Heck, our first game showed every single weakness the Rams had so i'll show you a checklist on how the Cards' can beat us:

Cards' Checklist/gameplan:
-Get a running game.
Well the Rams only allowed 1 yd rushing at first half and still didnt have the lead.

-Score whenever you get the opprutinity.
Not being able to score against the Rams is an issue, lucky for the 49ers though.

-Defense
Force Rams to pass, and you got this game right where you want it.

-THE BIG ONE, turnovers
For goodness sake'! The Cards' got K. Warner! Throws picks whenever pressured! :) Do the exact opposite and the Cards' will look fine.

That's it for the pre-Week, and Dennis Green if you're reading this... GOOD LUCK! You're going to need it so bad...

CAUSE WERE GOING TO KILL YOU....
GO RAMS!!! feel free to reply:)

STL Rams 17- ARI Cards' 12

OH YEAH, (1-0)
What more can i say!! 💡 ,, a win in the BOOKS!!!
Good news: Rams are tied for the West league
Bad news: i didnt get to see the game on TV. :( :(

So what i did was kept a close i on the sports ticker, watch the highlight from my boy Chris Berman, and last of all online. AND this is what i got:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from Fox sports.com
Warner, 29-for-42 for 327 yards in his first game against the St. Louis franchise he directed to two Super Bowls and one NFL crown, drove the Arizona Cardinals to the St. Louis 5-yard line in the final seconds Sunday. But a sack by Adam Archuleta and a false start by offensive tackle Leonard Davis preserved the Rams' 17-12 victory.

Marc Bulger directed touchdown drives on St. Louis' first possession of each half and the Cardinals advanced inside the Rams 12 four times without a touchdown. Sacks spoiled three of the threats.

Bulger completed 18-of-29 for 216 yards, including a 19-yard touchdown pass to Torry Holt in the first quarter. He was intercepted once. Steven Jackson rushed for 93 yards on 18 carries, including a seven-yard TD that was the difference in the game.

Arizona got the ball on its 14 with 1:53 to play and no timeouts. Warner threw 20 yards to Larry Fitzgerald, then connected for 27 and 11 yards to Anquan Boldin to get the ball to the 5. But Archeleta burst through to grab Warner for a 5-yard loss, then Davis had a false start as the clock ran out. NFL rules keep the clock running on such offenses in the last minute.

Boldin caught eight passes for 119 yards. Arizona had eight penalties for 72 yards, all on its final four possessions.

Neil Rackers kicked field goals of 29, 26, 48 and 35 yards for the Cardinals.

Down 17-9, Arizona drove to the Rams 8 in the final quarter. But on second-and-9, Ryan Pickett sacked Warner and forced Rackers' 35-yarder that cut the lead to 17-12.

The Rams took the opening kickoff and went 80 yards in seven plays. Jackson started the drive with runs of 24 and 15 yards. Bulger threw over the middle to Kevin Curtis for 29 yards to the Arizona 19, then 19 yards to Torry Holt and it was 7-0.

Warner threw 10 yards to Bryant Johnson to the 1 on Arizona's first scoring drive, but Rams coach Mike Martz challenged that Johnson didn't have possession. It was upheld and Rackers' field goal cut the lead to 7-3.

DeJuan Groce intercepted Warner's deep pass intended for Johnson to give St. Louis the ball on its 4 early in the second quarter. Arizona's defense held, and the Cardinals took over at the Rams 45. The Cardinals drove to the 1. But a fumbled snap and sack led to another field goal to cut the lead to 7-6.

Jeff Wilkins' 29-yard field goal after a stalled drive made it 10-6 at the half.

Rackers' third field goal, from 48 yards, cut the lead to 10-9 in the third quarter. Then St. Louis took the kickoff and went 76 yards in eight plays. Bulger went 5-for-5 for 68 yards on the drive, and Jackson scored from 7 yards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, like the Cards' were going to win anyways :sly:
Well here's the numbers for the Rams 1st win of the season.
M.Bulger 18/29 216yds 1 TD and 1 INT
S. Jackson 18 carries for 93 yds and a TD
And my man T.HOLT 4 rec. 70 yds and a TD

Next week Titans, a home opener. :)
Guaranteed win for the Blue and Gold.
that's it for a handicapped weekend for me, and a win for the STL RAMS
(1-1) 👍 see ya laterz! :)
GO RAMS

pre-Week 3
TEN TITANS (1-1) at STL Rams (1-1)
ahhh home opener, how beautiful :). Right at this time i'm currently checking the spreads and guess what i see... :confused:
dunno yet?
well the answer is Rams -6.5
yes -6.5
So you ask what do you mean JFM. I answer....

THAT WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ****ING TITANS!!!
yeah that's right i said it. Write it down on paper, quote my S**t, and tell your uncle that the Rams are going to kick a**.
HA! the last time i said this, we LOST. So i guess i'll stop with the Smackdown :)

WHAT DO I EXPECT:
Home opener kill, that's what i suspect. Stephen Jackson, 150 yds rushing and hopefully we can get this easily in the books.

Titans 10, Rams 27
GO RAMS!!

Ten Titans 27, STL Rams 31
2-1 baby!!
nicely done for the Rams, although we still have weaknesses to work on. Like Turnovers and Defense. Overall nice win for us Rams and we're bringin' it straight to New York to Face those Giants.

i Cant really give a summary, so i'll do what i did last week. but before i do that, let me recap about a game i never saw:

>Coming home from church, i was shocked to see the ticker. Titans 10 and Rams 0, :confused:
but a few minutes later, Titans 10 And Rams 7. YEP Archuleta get INT returned for a td!!! that's exactly what we need from us Rams. I ate lunch and took a break from tv, but when i came back i saw the Rams up by 14!! the Titans would come back, but i'll leave it from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rams hold on late to beat Titans

NFL.com wire reports

ST. LOUIS (Sept. 25, 2005) -- The St. Louis Rams ' needed a last-minute defensive stand for a victory over the Tennessee Titans, and Leonard Little flashed back -- not to his team's 2000 Super Bowl win, but to a fresh memory from seven days ago.

Marc Bulger threw three touchdown passes and the Rams survived a controversial replay ruling in the fourth quarter to hang on for a 31-27 win. Last week the Rams held off a down-to-the wire drive by the Arizona Cardinals to win by five points.

"I had thoughts of last week," Little said. "We played pretty good last week except for the last drive, and we knew if they got into the red zone they'd have a chance to throw it into the end zone.

"They never did get that far."

The Rams (2-1) won their only Super Bowl when Mike Jones' overtime-saving tackle of Kevin Dyson at the 1 preserved a 23-16 victory over Tennessee. In their first meeting since, the Titans drove to the St. Louis 23 in the final minute and had two shots at the end zone before running out of downs.

"I thought it was coming together, we did the things we had to do at the end," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "We had time, we just ran out of downs."

The Titans converted three turnovers into 17 points while the Rams got an 85-yard interception return from Adam Archuleta for a touchdown.

Torry Holt caught nine passes for 163 yards in the first three quarters, and Kevin Curtis' 10-yard catch on the first play of the fourth quarter was the go-ahead score for the Rams.

Steve McNair was 24 of 39 for 261 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for the Titans (1-2). It took Tennessee, which was leading 10-0 and appeared close to another score early in the second quarter, a long time to recover from Archuleta's return.

Bulger was 21 of 28 for 292 yards with an interception. He also fumbled three times, losing two. The third was recovered in the fourth quarter by first-round draft pick Alex Barron, who was making his pro debut.

The Titans, who made it to the Super Bowl in 2000 with the help of a questionable lateral known as the "Music City Miracle," cut the gap to four points on a similar play in the fourth quarter.

Torry Holt had a typical big game, but so did Adam Archuletta with an INT for a score.

With the Rams leading 31-24, Bulger's swing pass to running back Steven Jackson appeared as though it might have gone forward before falling incomplete. But there was no whistle and Peter Sirmon scooped up the ball and returned it 41 yards to the Rams 29 with 10:26 left.

The Rams challenged the call and the St. Louis offense and Tennessee defense stayed on the field throughout the review process, an indication that the call would be overturned. But referee Tom White said there was inconclusive evidence and the play stood.

"I do that every day, that's what I do for a living," Bulger said. "That's a hot route. But it's neither here nor there now, we won and we don't have to go kill the ref."

The Titans said White did the right thing.

"Our people upstairs said it was clearly a lateral," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "You have to have an awful lot to overturn it, and I was right there and I felt like it was a lateral."

A third-down sack by Little forced a 39-yard field goal by Bironas that cut the Rams' lead to 31-27 with 6:02 to go.

Fans booed the officials at every opportunity the rest of the game.

The Titans outgained the Rams 111-5 in the first quarter and scored on a 16-yard pass from McNair to Ben Troupe and a 41-yard field goal set up by an interception by Tank Williams. Bulger said the Rams were confused at first by Tennessee's defense.

"Half is not enough protection, half is my fault and half is them just doing a good job," Bulger said. "I know it's 150 percent, but I'm a little tired now."

Archuleta's third career interception reversed the momentum. He jumped on a short route for Drew Bennett and had a wide open field for the 85-yard return that got the Rams on the board early in the second quarter.

Energized, the Rams added a 46-yard field goal by Jeff Wilkins and a 13-yard touchdown pass from Bulger to Marshall Faulk for a 17-10 halftime lead. They increased it on a 32-yarder from Bulger to Holt in the third quarter.

Notes
CBS reported that Titans RB Travis Henry would be suspended for four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy. Henry had no yards on three carries and caught one pass for 16 yards.
The Rams are 14-1 against the AFC since 1998.
Rams WR Isaac Bruce missed the second half with turf toe but expects to be back next week.
Archuleta's interception was the third of his career and first since Dec. 21, 2003 against the Bengals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmm awkward, 14-1 against AFC teams! nice, very interesting

so i guess i'll leave it from there.
Rams (2-1)
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rams suck. You know that right? Haha, jk. But yeah, I hope Steven Jackson's injury isn't anything serious. He's on one of my Fantasy teams. :dopey: Although Marshall Faulk ran well.

Saleen Man
The Rams suck. You know that right?
Them's fightin' words!
But yeah, I hope Steven Jackson's injury isn't anything serious. He's on one of my Fantasy teams. :dopey: Although Marshall Faulk ran well.
Even though he is getting old Marshall Faulk is still the man. He was once considered the most dangerous man in the NFL. He could run like crazy and he had the hands of a receiver. Then he got older and injured, a lot.

JFM92_GTRacer
holy crap, S. Jackson's injured?
Martz doesn't call the run often enough anyway, so he won't notice. :mad:

Yeah, he appers to be starting, so I think he is fine.

^M.Martz likes to run... Effectively. that's what i heard from an interview!

pre-Week 4
STL Rams (2-1) vs. NY Giants (hmm what's their record?)

TOUGH away game for the Rams as they face the Giants. i'm scared! BUT, i still have faith in my Rams :) . Heck, how can we pull this off?

- SCORE, we must score on every opprotunity. Turnovers, redzone, and big plays.

- CONSISTANT RUN GAME, S. Jackson needs to get the ball and M.Martz please give the run game a chance.

-M. Bulger on FIRE, no INTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

-DEFENSE, stop the run game and force little ELi to pass.

That's my pre-Week and hopefully they can show this game in the Bay Area.
GO RAMS!!

JFM92_GTRacer
^M.Martz likes to run... Effectively. that's what i heard from an interview!

pre-Week 4
STL Rams (2-1) vs. NY Giants (hmm what's their record?)

TOUGH away game for the Rams as they face the Giants. i'm scared! BUT, i still have faith in my Rams :) . Heck, how can we pull this off?

- SCORE, we must score on every opprotunity. Turnovers, redzone, and big plays.

- CONSISTANT RUN GAME, S. Jackson needs to get the ball and M.Martz please give the run game a chance.

-M. Bulger on FIRE, no INTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

-DEFENSE, stop the run game and force little ELi to pass.

That's my pre-Week and hopefully they can show this game in the Bay Area.
GO RAMS!!
I know Martz says he likes to run but it doesn't show. I can read statistics. Since 1999, the Rams are 27-0 when Faulk rushes for at least 100 yards and are 27-1 and have won 25 straight games when Faulk gains at least 150 total yards. More running could be helpful. Oh well. Jackson looks to be coming up as a great replacement. He will be a huge star within the next 5 years, or sooner. It could be that I feel that Martz doesn't call enough runs because I am a Faulk fanboy. :bowdown:

Sometimes I feel that Bulger gets more credit than he deserves because we have some of the best receivers that can catch almost anything. Of course, with the offensive line it is possible that he could be even better with more coverage. I feel that is our biggest weakness.

Eek, I just read here that Bruce is doubtful and Jackson is questionable. While the injury to Bruce is minor it could give a younger guy a chance to show he can start. There has been talk of Bruce being old for a couple of years now. At the same time I am hopeful that Faulk can show he still has it.

I will probably get to see the Rams game here because it is the Gianst and I have gotten every Giants game. Why is Kentucky getting New York games? St. Louis is just next door! I might record it in case Faulk has breakout game.

FoolKiller
I know Martz says he likes to run but it doesn't show. I can read statistics. Since 1999, the Rams are 27-0 when Faulk rushes for at least 100 yards and are 27-1 and have won 25 straight games when Faulk gains at least 150 total yards. More running could be helpful. Oh well. Jackson looks to be coming up as a great replacement. He will be a huge star within the next 5 years, or sooner. It could be that I feel that Martz doesn't call enough runs because I am a Faulk fanboy. :bowdown:
Martz has been criticized every year I can remember for not running the ball enough. Faulk fit in so perfectly because he could run the ball well, and was also a great receiver out of the backfield. Faulk's best years with the Rams he averaged around 250 carries a season with over a 5 yard per carry average, but never broke 1400 yards. Imagine the rushing totals he might've had had he been given over 300 carries a year. :scared:

FoolKiller
Eek, I just read here that Bruce is doubtful and Jackson is questionable. While the injury to Bruce is minor it could give a younger guy a chance to show he can start. There has been talk of Bruce being old for a couple of years now. At the same time I am hopeful that Faulk can show he still has it.
Yeah, people were saying before the season that Isaac Bruce might have started the season 3 or 4 on the depth chart. I think he's proven this year that he can still get it done though. The Rams running game may be more effective (for now) with Jackson and Faulk splitting carries. Faulk had 6 carries for 50 yards last week, if he can produce even close to those kind of numbers, I don't see any reason not to give him 8-10 carries a game, especially while Jackson is nursing an injury.

Saleen Man
Martz has been criticized every year I can remember for not running the ball enough. Faulk fit in so perfectly because he could run the ball well, and was also a great receiver out of the backfield. Faulk's best years with the Rams he averaged around 250 carries a season with over a 5 yard per carry average, but never broke 1400 yards. Imagine the rushing totals he might've had had he been given over 300 carries a year. :scared:
I only have three words for you:

Marshall Marshall Marshall.

Chris Berman used to have a reason to say it every week in the post game highlights. What happened? Oh yeah, Faulk got old. :(

FoolKiller
I only have three words for you:

Marshall Marshall Marshall.

Chris Berman used to have a reason to say it every week in the post game highlights. What happened? Oh yeah, Faulk got old. :(
I bet he could still produce quite well. Maybe the Rams pulled the plug on him a little too early? Maybe there's still more life left in him? Steven Jackson is 22 years old, maybe they should've made him the back-up for another year. Then what? Ah, the what-ifs for Marshall Faulk fans. :D

Foolkiller, if u get a chance to see the Rams game feel free to post a summary of the game here.

ALSO M.Martz i just have to say this, he QUITS on the run game so early.
AND i dunno but M.Bulger really needs some pass protection before he gets hurt.

Saleen Man
I bet he could still produce quite well. Maybe the Rams pulled the plug on him a little too early? Maybe there's still more life left in him? Steven Jackson is 22 years old, maybe they should've made him the back-up for another year. Then what? Ah, the what-ifs for Marshall Faulk fans. :D
Well, Faulk doesn't appear to be sulking. He could have agreed or even worked out this deal to hang on to a few more years without fear of just getting dropped and then passed around Jerry Rice style. Whetever it is, I will still wear my Faulk jersey even after he retires. Jackson will have to earn my purchase of his jersey. If he doesn't then it may be Holt or Archuleta. God knows they've earned it.
JFM92_GTRacer
Foolkiller, if u get a chance to see the Rams game feel free to post a summary of the game here.

ALSO M.Martz i just have to say this, he QUITS on the run game so early.
AND i dunno but M.Bulger really needs some pass protection before he gets hurt.
I'll try to post it, but my getting to see the game is also dependant on the wife. I think mowing is on my honey-do list for Sunday. Looks like I am getting up at the crack of dawn if I want to see the first set of games (1:00 here). But looking at the schedule it will probably be the Indy game and the Detroit games that air. Sometimes I get lucky because I get two cities' local stations and they will each have different games. I was flipping between four games last week.

So, why does the O-line suck so bad? If they offered true protection I bet the offense could look like the Colts.

FoolKiller
Well, Faulk doesn't appear to be sulking. He could have agreed or even worked out this deal to hang on to a few more years without fear of just getting dropped and then passed around Jerry Rice style. Whetever it is, I will still wear my Faulk jersey even after he retires. Jackson will have to earn my purchase of his jersey. If he doesn't then it may be Holt or Archuleta. God knows they've earned it.
Archuleta is great. I've kind of been debating on which jersey to buy recently. It's been between Lawyer Milloy, Brian Dawkins or Ed Reed. Archuleta could be thrown into the mix too. :D Although I'm pretty sure I couldn't find his jersey in any stores here, I'd have to order it online, and neither I or my parents have a credit card. :indiff:

FoolKiller
I'll try to post it, but my getting to see the game is also dependant on the wife. I think mowing is on my honey-do list for Sunday. Looks like I am getting up at the crack of dawn if I want to see the first set of games (1:00 here). But looking at the schedule it will probably be the Indy game and the Detroit games that air. Sometimes I get lucky because I get two cities' local stations and they will each have different games. I was flipping between four games last week.
Can you get NFL Sunday Ticket? I wanted to order it this year, but my cable company doesn't provide it "yet". 👎

FoolKiller
So, why does the O-line suck so bad? If they offered true protection I bet the offense could look like the Colts.
That's a pretty bold statement. Although I don't think Holt/Bruce compare to Harrison/Wayne, at least not now. And there's really no comparison between Bulger/Manning.

Saleen Man
Archuleta is great. I've kind of been debating on which jersey to buy recently. It's been between Lawyer Milloy, Brian Dawkins or Ed Reed. Archuleta could be thrown into the mix too. Although I'm pretty sure I couldn't find his jersey in any stores here, I'd have to order it online, and neither I or my parents have a credit card.
Yeah, my wife got me my Faulk jersey and Rams stuff is harder to come by than most of the bandwagon teams.
Can you get NFL Sunday Ticket? I wanted to order it this year, but my cable company doesn't provide it "yet". 👎
I watch live stats online. It isn't exciting but at least I can keep up with what's happening. Plus, while I make enough money to live comfortbaly it isn't enough for little bonuses like that. Try explainnig the expense to woman who actually fell asleep at both a football game and a basketball game. I can excuse sleeping at UK football games because they suck, but the basketball is always riveting. Women! :rolleyes:
That's a pretty bold statement. Although I don't think Holt/Bruce compare to Harrison/Wayne, at least not now. And there's really no comparison between Bulger/Manning.
I agree, but I also recognize that it is hard to compare the quarterback who has 5+ seconds to throw every play and the quarterback who has to throw in under three every play. I would love to see what Bulger could do without someone in his face every play.

This year Manning has not been getting the points put up and I think the defenses have figured him out. Even Colts fans will say that their defense is what's saving Manning.

FoolKiller
I watch live stats online. It isn't exciting but at least I can keep up with what's happening. Plus, while I make enough money to live comfortbaly it isn't enough for little bonuses like that. Try explainnig the expense to woman who actually fell asleep at both a football game and a basketball game. I can excuse sleeping at UK football games because they suck, but the basketball is always riveting. Women! :rolleyes:
Yeah, I usually have about 5 channels showing football games for both the early and late games. Sometimes 4 of them will have the same game though. 👎
Falling asleep at a basketball game, eh? Was it a Raptors game? :dopey:

FoolKiller
I agree, but I also recognize that it is hard to compare the quarterback who has 5+ seconds to throw every play and the quarterback who has to throw in under three every play. I would love to see what Bulger could do without someone in his face every play.
It's amazing how little Peyton Manning gets sacked, or even hit.

FoolKiller
This year Manning has not been getting the points put up and I think the defenses have figured him out. Even Colts fans will say that their defense is what's saving Manning.
It definitely seems like defenses are on to him this year. How about last week against the Browns? It is any coincidence that the former Patriots defensive coordinator took a less than average Cleveland defense and still managed to shut down the most potent offense in the league? As for the Colts defense, I'm still not convinced. They've played the Browns, Jaguars and Ravens this year. Not exactly great offenses.

weell... i'll go a little off-topic here.
speaking about jerseys, i'm still keeping an eye on the Authentics right now.
#1 pick- T.Holt < i seen one $150! but didnt have enough money to pull out one. :(
#2 pick- C. Bailey< never had a Defensive player jersey
#3 pick- B. Dawkins< i'd love a black one!!

PS Remember the good ol' days... For me. 01' was the season. Kind of scares me though.
T.Holt-T.Holt
I.Bruce-I. Bruce
Az Hakim- Shaun McDonald
Ricky Phroehl< my fav slot WR- Kevin Curtis< WTF happened to Dane Looker

well that WR package from 01' dont really compare, but i expect good numbers for their replacements.

Saleen Man
Yeah, I usually have about 5 channels showing football games for both the early and late games. Sometimes 4 of them will have the same game though. 👎
Falling asleep at a basketball game, eh? Was it a Raptors game? :dopey:
I have two of each network, only once or twice are any of them different than the other.

She fell asleep at a UK Wildcats game. Raptors would be excusable.
weell... i'll go a little off-topic here.
speaking about jerseys, i'm still keeping an eye on the Authentics right now.
Replicas cost too much as it is. I am currently wanting to get the Abbott and Costello "Who's on First" baseball jerseys. No one seems to want to buy them for me. They end up on my Christmas list every year.

Authentic jerseys are around $250 American from NFL.com. :scared: That's well over $300 here. Not happening anytime soon. I can get replica's for anywhere from $90 to $110. What do you guys pay for them?

STL Rams 24- NYG Giants 44
STL Rams 2-2
OUCH! :yuck: EWW, we sucked!
i dont even want to summarize what happened! 5 TURNOVERS, WTF!!!
ELI MANNING 4 TDs, WTF!!! So many mistakes! 👎 We did not deserve to win.

WHY WE LOSS
-Turnovers, 5 TO!!!! We cannot let that happen!

-Run game, DIDNT WE emphasize this!!!! I mean, 60+ pass attempts for M.Bulger? not good!!!! 👎

-Defense, obviously!!!!! Our DBs are killing me, where's Fisher when u need him???
^ Just to stick with that topic, why r we sucking balls??? We have a young defense, with talent and we cant work with that??? WELL we got killed. And didnt make it hard for the offense to score. 👎

ALSO, did M.Martz have a gameplan? :ouch: WHY??? we do not look good as of now, so i'll end my Week 4 from here. Feel free to post ur opinions. 👎

JFM92_GTRacer
STL Rams 24- NYG Giants 44
STL Rams 2-2
OUCH! :yuck: EWW, we sucked!
i dont even want to summarize what happened! 5 TURNOVERS, WTF!!!
ELI MANNING 4 TDs, WTF!!! So many mistakes! 👎 We did not deserve to win.

WHY WE LOSS
-Turnovers, 5 TO!!!! We cannot let that happen!

-Run game, DIDNT WE emphasize this!!!! I mean, 60+ pass attempts for M.Bulger? not good!!!! 👎

-Defense, obviously!!!!! Our DBs are killing me, where's Fisher when u need him???
^ Just to stick with that topic, why r we sucking balls??? We have a young defense, with talent and we cant work with that??? WELL we got killed. And didnt make it hard for the offense to score. 👎

ALSO, did M.Martz have a gameplan? :ouch: WHY??? we do not look good as of now, so i'll end my Week 4 from here. Feel free to post ur opinions. 👎
First of all, thanks for the apparel links. The replicas are much cheaper than the ~$80 they charge me here, when I can find them.

As for the game, I recorded it because I had to mow and I came in to see us down 3 touchdowns in the third quarter. After getting a shower I checked again and saw us score with like 6 minutes left. The defense held the Giants back and we got the ball again, only for Bulger to throw an INT. I turned off the TV and told my wife we needed to just go to the grocery to get the stuff for supper. I didn't see the final score until after supper and I was watching the Sunday Night game.

I have the video file on my PC but don't know if I will even bother watching it. When I was watching at one point they said that Bulger had a franchise record number of throws. That should only be a good thing IF you have a record number of overall plays and runs to go with it, or a record number of passing yards and TDs. Record passes and no scores means that they are not working!!!

I believe my exact words when I heard this and then saw the INT was MARTZ!!!!!!!!!! He may have actually heard me I was so loud.

I have never wanted college basketball season to start so much in my life. I think the only thing that kept me sane was that my college football team had a bye.

pre-Week 5
SEA Seahawks< 👎 2-2 vs. STL Rams 2-2 👍
Wow wut a better way to take the division lead :) than giving another A**whooping to the Seahawks. Looks like we can take the lead here! We're at home and we're facing the fakest team in the NFL, the Seattle Seahawks. 3-0 last yr against them, and most likely another sweep this year. My only comments about this game is if the Rams can show me that they still have defense. I know they do! Great LBs, awesome d-line, and a so-so DBs. I FULLY expect a win, so Rams 3-2,

predict- SEA 17- STL 31
:) GO RAMS!!!!

Nothing like beating the Blue Man Group to make me feel good.

Note: I heard on the radio today that Martz has a "heart infection" and won't be participating in practices this week. I came out of my sympathetic mode when the show host then asked the sports guy, "Who does he coach, again?" Git!

Anyway, I found the article and it says that it could be endocarditis (infection of the heart). Apparently Martz has been feeling bad almost the entire season. He is playing thsi down as something that just causes fatigue, but I know better. I have a heart condition and everytime I go to the dentist I have to take antibiotics as a preemptive measure to avoid this because it can be DEADLY. :nervous: I also have to go to the doctor at the first sign of a fever for the same reasons.

Martz needs to take a good amount of time off or something because if this turns out to be what they think then he can be putting his life at risk by working. He talks about how the fatigue sneaks up on him and suddenly hits. As an athletics coach he should know what fatigue means. His body has run down. In this case it runs down so quick because it is fighting a serious infection. Fatigue, when you are sick, can also mean that you are pushing your body and weakening the immune system.

I hope and pray Martz gets better, and I also hope his doctors order some bed rest until things get under control. I would hate to see him keel over from a heart attack on national TV.

Back