Cold Warrior's Gran Turismo Sport Event Archives

That’s what I gather, interested how it might work out, surely some will be crazy fast. Or is that just how it’s supposed to be?

Can I ask how is this series balanced if there is no bop?
It's not balanced. That's kind of point of this series. The catch is you may not tune your car expect brake balance. This is a series of best street legal production cars Gran Turismo Sport has to offer at there factory performance.

Because you can't tune away there flaws. So your chosen car may not perform well at every track. And some of best cars beasts to drive.

This series is inspired my favorite events from Gran Turismo 1's Normal Car World Speed Contest and Gran Turismo 3's Polyphony Digital Cup. I've expanded on the idea to test fuel efficiency and tire wear.

I'm not allowing Production Electrics from Gr.X do GTS giving them unlimited battery life.

Plus N Class BOP is balanced anyways. It's not balanced if only 4 of 20 cars can win.

If you are interested this series. Check the car regulation section. I listed what N Class.

I’m certainly interested, not sure I can commit to the full series but I may jump in as a part time / reserve driver. Would be good to race some N class cars as that’s something I’ve not really done yet. Let me give it some thought and have a look at some cars and I’ll come back to you :cheers:.

I’m certainly interested, not sure I can commit to the full series but I may jump in as a part time / reserve driver. Would be good to race some N class cars as that’s something I’ve not really done yet. Let me give it some thought and have a look at some cars and I’ll come back to you :cheers:.
If you have any questions ask them here or on PSN.

Last edited:
I think I going to pass on this series, I dont care for the SS tires on these cars.
I was hoping to have you as some extra eyes on track.

Sports Softs are the is the most grip I can provide with going to racing tires. Which I don't want to do. And racing tires don't suits well with the stock suspension. This is much nicer than the original series which only permitted stock tires. Be thankful for the upgrade.

The extra long braking zones will be there regardless of what tires we use. The top of the line Supercars accelerate faster than Gr.3 but, have little to know downforce help with braking. In some cases you'll need to start braking before you get to the sign broads.

I was hoping to have you as some extra eyes on track.

Sports Softs are the is the most grip I can provide with going to racing tires. Which I don't want to do. And racing tires don't suits well with the stock suspension. This is much nicer than the original series which only permitted stock tires. Be thankful for the upgrade.

The extra long braking zones will be there regardless of what tires we use. The top of the line Supercars accelerate faster than Gr.3 but, have little to know downforce help with braking. In some cases you'll need to start braking before you get to the sign broads.

OK, you talked me into it, I'll be there Saturday. Not sure which car yet though.

I'm unlikely for this one, i am yet to try any road cars out for it. How many are you expecting Saturday?
Who's ever on the list. Is who I'm expecting. I'm probably going open this race as a public room. To see if I can find some more interested people before the race.

I highly recommend N500 and above. If you want to be competitive. But as long I as passes the requirements I won't stop you. If you really want to race the 1968 Fiat 500 go right ahead. You may be just a moving chicane but, you'll never have to stop fuel.

You'll have least a hour of Practice / Qualifying to try somethings. There will probably be delays especially when dealing with the public.

@fastone371 @Jarkulary @Kermit_2142

Notice of added rules regarding pit stops.

Pit Stop Procedures

I've decided to penalize people for something Gran Turismo Should. Entering the pits at excessive speeds. Pit lane speed limits have existed for several decades racing. For safety of the pit crews and race officials.

Drivers most reduce speed to at least 99 mph (160 km/h) before the Pit AI takes over the car. Failure to do so may result in a Penalty.

Drivers are expected to enter the pits in a safe reasonable manner and mindful of those around. And stay to the pit side of the track when entering the pit. You the track has an aprons or paved area for a safer entry. (Example: Don't enter the pits from the otherside for the track while crossing in front of other 6 cars. Dangerous pit entries will count under reckless driving.)

Also the Car Change Policy has been moved to under the Car Regulations section.​

Last edited:
Excited for this event tomorrow. I've tested some cars, Pagani seems to be the best one. I'm still undecided. I want to be competitive because whats the point if we're not competitive? Hopefully we will get some more public volunteers to join us that aren't complete asshats.

Excited for this event tomorrow. I've tested some cars, Pagani seems to be the best one. I'm still undecided. I want to be competitive because whats the point if we're not competitive? Hopefully we will get some more public volunteers to join us that aren't complete asshats.
The Pagani Huayra is one the fastest accelerating cars of the N Classes, and it is more forgiving than some of its rivals. It also has good fuel efficiency for its performance. It does have a bit of wheelspin but, it's not severe.

The best Accelerating N Class car is the Laferrari but, it's also one of most difficult to drive do to it's excessive wheelspin. This is a top choice for someone with good throttle control.

I know your big on American cars. My top recommends for US cars are the Ford GT '17, Dodge Viper '13, Chevy Camaro ZL1. In my opinion order of best to worst. Anything else is either way too heavy or just enough power. The Camaro ZL1 is already a little too heavy.

The new Ford GT was one of my top choices. The car has really good corner drive off. It does well at the more technical tracks. It's no king of the straights though.

Oh, since you Pacific Time (PST). Race room will Open 3:30pm PST for Practice / Qualifying. Practice / Qualifying Ends 4:30pm. I'm giving everyone short break before the Race Starts at 4:45pm.

Last edited:
With the announcement GT7 coming maybe in the spring. This is from company that has made a deadline in the last 3 releases.

I feel safe to spread out the series a little more. The allow for more off weeks and substitute race dates. I also moved around a swapped races to better suit the new race dates.

Last edited:
The Pagani Huayra is one the fastest accelerating cars of the N Classes, and it is more forgiving than some of its rivals. It also has good fuel efficiency for its performance. It does have a bit of wheelspin but, it's not severe.

The best Accelerating N Class car is the Laferrari but, it's also one of most difficult to drive do to it's excessive wheelspin. This is a top choice for someone with good throttle control.

I know your big on American cars. My top recommends for US cars are the Ford GT '17, Dodge Viper '13, Chevy Camaro ZL1. In my opinion order of best to worst. Anything else is either way too heavy or just enough power. The Camaro ZL1 is already a little too heavy.

The new Ford GT was one of my top choices. The car has really good corner drive off. It does well at the more technical tracks. It's no king of the straights though.

I’m going to have to go with the LaFerrari. It’s a terror for tires n fuel but man it is gonna be fun to drive.

I’m going to have to go with the LaFerrari. It’s a terror for tires n fuel but man it is gonna be fun to drive.
It's terror to the driver as well. Just to make sure. You're fully aware this series will be heavy damage for all 14 races right?

Last edited:
It's terror to the driver as well. Just to make sure. You're fully aware this series will be heavy damage for all 14 races right?

I might do the Veneno or 650s. I had the LaFerrari pretty well down last night in testing. They’re all pretty prone to accidents regardless of what you choose haha

I will drive the McLaren MP12-4c

How are you doing qualifying?? Can I join room 15-20 minutes before race time and still qualify and make the race??

Last edited:
I will drive the McLaren MP12-4c

How are you doing qualifying?? Can I join room 15-20 minutes before race time and still qualify and make the race??
You sure want the MP12-4c over 650S. The McLaren 650S is a similar car handling wise but, you get extra 41 horsepower and a slightly newer suspension package.

You get an hour of free Practice / Qualifying 6:30pm to 7:30pm.

When Practice / Qualifying Ends you will be asked to finish your current timed lap and exit the track until set grid. Anyone not being timed will be asked to exit immediately. You reenter the track once the Grid is set

Those who failed to post a Qualifying lap will start behind those who did. Cars with a Penalty will start behind those who failed Qualifying. There is a bonus point for Pole.

You sure want the MP12-4c over 650S. The McLaren 650S is a similar car handling wise but, you get extra 41 horsepower and a slightly newer suspension package.

You get an hour of free Practice / Qualifying 6:30pm to 7:30pm.

When Practice / Qualifying Ends you will be asked to finish your current timed lap and exit the track until set grid. Anyone not being timed will be asked to exit immediately. You reenter the track once the Grid is set

Those who failed to post a Qualifying lap will start behind those who did. Cars with a Penalty will start behind those who failed Qualifying. There is a bonus point for Pole.

Im not sure about catr choice, I tried a couple but didnt have time for much. I will try the 650, if I like it I will run that one.

Back