Cold Warrior's Gran Turismo Sport Event Archives

Results Race
PS_App_20201122_053641.jpeg

Pole Bonus: Jarkulary

Fastest Lap: Jarkulary

Races Incident Report

* @Jarkulary: A warning for aggressive overtaking, Multiple pit speeding violations, A Grid Penalty Next and -5 Points Penalty

*son_love_u_moms: Multiple pit speeding violations, A Grid Penalty and -5 Point Penalty

* @fastone371: A warning for forcing another car off track.

Last edited:
Results Race
View attachment 973303

Pole Bonus: Jarkulary

Fastest Lap: Jarkulary

Races Incident Report

* @Jarkulary: A warning for aggressive overtaking, Multiple pit speeding violations, A Grid Penalty Next and -5 Points Penalty

*son_love_u_moms: Multiple pit speeding violations, A Grid Penalty and -5 Point Penalty

* @fastone371: Forcing another car off track, -3 Point Penalty

I didn't watch the replay but I hope you are not talking about the incident where someone passed me on the outside.

I didn't watch the replay but I hope you are not talking about the incident where someone passed me on the outside.
Lap 48 between Jarkulary and yourself. You forced Jarkulary off track at the second link after the s-curves.

I did also feel he tried to force a pass at a place where cars are already on edge. That's why I him give a warning too.

Lap 48 between Jarkulary and yourself. You forced Jarkulary off track at the second link after the s-curves.

I did also feel he tried to force a pass at a place where cars are already on edge. That's why I him give a warning too.

There probably shouldn't have been a penalty for anyone, once you commit to a corner with these cars and tires you can't exactly change your line. As much of a power advantage as the Ferrari has there is no reason to attempt a pass anywhere but a straight. If you notice a little while later he went around me at the COD and I basically gave the position away because that's really not a good place to attempt a pass.

There probably shouldn't have been a penalty for anyone, once you commit to a corner with these cars and tires you can't exactly change your line. As much of a power advantage as the Ferrari has there is no reason to attempt a pass anywhere but a straight. If you notice a little while later he went around me at the COD and I basically gave the position away because that's really not a good place to attempt a pass.
It's because that lack of able to adjust your line. That I prohibited blocking.

I agree he should have tried to pass you at different location. That's I gave him a warning and, l may upgrade it to a point penalty. It also seemed like you ran him wide too.

I have the replay saved if you to look at your. You can access it from the friends list in game. I might have an outside source look at it too.

Last edited:
It's because that lack of able to adjust your line. That I prohibited blocking.

I agree he should have tried to pass you at different location. That's I gave him a warning and, l may upgrade it to a point penalty. It also seemed like you ran him wide too.

I have the replay saved if you to look at your. You can access it from the friends list in game. I might have an outside source look at it too.

I have the replay too, just haven't watched it yet. I'm guessing my line thru the kink looks pretty similar to every other lap, a few times I had to pedal it to to keep the car off the wall but I always had to use the full width of the track there.

I have the replay too, just haven't watched it yet. I'm guessing my line thru the kink looks pretty similar to every other lap, a few times I had to pedal it to to keep the car off the wall but I always had to use the full width of the track there.
If you're having that much of an issue with these tires. Then either you're experiencing the ABS glitch or there's something wrong with your controller.

With an exception of maybe the Laferrari which can spin its tires over sharp which crests. Everything else should be able to get through that kink flat on even Sports Hards. And McLaren 650S is the most forgiving of the cars chosen so far. Especially compared to the Laferrari or Veyron. Both are beasts to drive in their own way.

I that suggest you to take a look at your controller.

Mean will I going to have a non bais party take a look at incident and see what they think

If you're having that much of an issue with these tires. Then either you're experiencing the ABS glitch or there's something wrong with your controller.

With an exception of maybe the Laferrari which can spin its tires over sharp which crests. Everything else should be able to get through that kink flat on even Sports Hards. And McLaren 650S is the most forgiving of the cars chosen so far. Especially compared to the Laferrari or Veyron. Both are beasts to drive in their own way.

I that suggest you to take a look at your controller.

Mean will I going to have a non bais party take a look at incident and see what they think

I use a wheel.

I use a wheel.
The wheel should give you better car control than I have.

By any chance do you recognize the program that Rinsky has been using the points standing for his series? I have spent the last few days trying to find a spreadsheet program to use on my phone for my for our series

Hey Guys, so I watched the replay of me passing fastone371 as well. I actually was the one who flagged the incident to Cold Warrior because I thought that fastone371 did me dirty and ran me wide. I was wrong! I apologize!

After watching and thinking about the situation it comes down to this; I shouldn't have attempted to pass there. I felt that I had the speed in the moment to clear him (i almost did!). I think part of me was thinking he would just let me by because you know... LaFerrari... BUT

fastone371 was likely not even expecting me to be there/didn't see me/unavoidable and that was pretty close to his normal line. I was being too aggressive trying to get time back on Cold Warrior.

I deserve the punishment. My bad. Driving that LaFerrari for that long makes you do weird things. There was a good length of that race I was just drifting and spinning my tires purely for entertainment. I thought I had that race in the bag so I took a bathroom break that turned out to take way too long hahaha. Classic Tortoise and the Hare situation!

Hey Guys, so I watched the replay of me passing fastone371 as well. I actually was the one who flagged the incident to Cold Warrior because I thought that fastone371 did me dirty and ran me wide. I was wrong! I apologize!

After watching and thinking about the situation it comes down to this; I shouldn't have attempted to pass there. I felt that I had the speed in the moment to clear him (i almost did!). I think part of me was thinking he would just let me by because you know... LaFerrari... BUT

fastone371 was likely not even expecting me to be there/didn't see me/unavoidable and that was pretty close to his normal line. I was being too aggressive trying to get time back on Cold Warrior.

I deserve the punishment. My bad. Driving that LaFerrari for that long makes you do weird things. There was a good length of that race I was just drifting and spinning my tires purely for entertainment. I thought I had that race in the bag so I took a bathroom break that turned out to take way too long hahaha. Classic Tortoise and the Hare situation!
After thinking about it. I'm probably going just make the lap 48 incident a warning all around.

The Grid and points Penalties are for you Speeding ito pit road Multiple times.

I know you wouldn't have the pace to run me down unless I made a major mistake. The forward Seaside layout is one my best orginals tracks. That was unlikely. I only made one mirror mistake fastone371 witnessed but, I managed to keep 2 tires on the track.

That's why I told everyone to go before the race. Things happen fast on the track. The options button AI will drive for you in lobbies. They're not greatest drivers but, you lose as much as stopping in the pits.

It's been the Laferrari and Veyron for most difficult to drive N Class car. There's a reason I called it a beast. I gave son_love_u_moms a crash course of how to try to drive the Veyron after the race.

Last edited:
@fastone371 whats the COD mean? Chicane of Death? I passed you there? *surprised wide eyes* I don't remember that...

The chicane of death, lol, as everyone coined it. I saw you get beside me and didn't fight for the spot, I will not try to go side by side thru there as too many end up hitting the wall, its hard enough to get through clean single file. I think it was right after you pitted the last time.
I dont think anyone deserves a penalty, there was no intentional dirty driving, unless we follow each other for several laps there is no way to know each others lines, they are unusual on these tires.. Like I mentioned, once I commit to the kink at full throttle there is not much I can change with these tires, hit the brakes and it takes me even wider, I can lift off throttle but that narrows up my line by half a car at best when at speed. I drive with radar but no rear view mirror, you are blind when behind another car in bumper view, I didn't see you on my radar at commitment time but that LaFerrari is so dam fast I suppose it makes sense.

After thinking about it. I'm probably going just make the lap 48 incident a warning all around.

The Grid and points Penalties are for you Speeding ito pit road Multiple times.

I know you wouldn't have the pace to run me down unless I made a major mistake. The forward Seaside layout is one my best orginals tracks. That was unlikely. I only made one mirror mistake fastone371 witnessed but, I managed to keep 2 tires on the track.

That's why I told everyone to go before the race. Things happen fast on the track. The options button AI will drive for you in lobbies. They're not greatest drivers but, you lose as much as stopping in the pits.

It's been the Laferrari and Veyron for most difficult to drive N Class car. There's a reason I called it a beast. I gave son_love_u_moms a crash course of how to try to drive the Veyron after the race.

I think part of the reason we may experience the SS tires differently is due to our different input methods. I think the pad helps a little when turning, it would be almost impossible to control a car if it did not. I am use to using as little wheel rotation as possible when cornering, I am guessing thats what most wheel drivers do, but if I just introduce more lock the car just slides the front tires and pushes. I do know for a fact that for some reason stopping distances are shorter with a pad than with a wheel but on the other I can run pretty comparable laps times with ABS off using a wheel and pedals, I have heard its almost impossible with a pad.
I have no idea what Rinsky uses for points.

I think part of the reason we may experience the SS tires differently is due to our different input methods. I think the pad helps a little when turning, it would be almost impossible to control a car if it did not. I am use to using as little wheel rotation as possible when cornering, I am guessing thats what most wheel drivers do, but if I just introduce more lock the car just slides the front tires and pushes. I do know for a fact that for some reason stopping distances are shorter with a pad than with a wheel but on the other I can run pretty comparable laps times with ABS off using a wheel and pedals, I have heard its almost impossible with a pad.
I use the sticks for steering not the D-pad. I stopped using the D-pad for steering a long time ago because the rough inputs it makes some cars impossible to control. I also us the sticks for power and braking too. Because the springs in the buttons make thumps sore after long races. I have been debating about switching power and braking to the trigger buttons because a limitation of the sticks is I can't trail brake. I also think it may give me better throttle control. The sticks are the buttons but not still great.

After our December race I might create a second form for Rinsky series. That I can update date myself. I don't want to do mid season to minimize confusion.

Would you have interest in becoming a broad member for Rinsky series?? I could use the help.

Last edited:
Dam I asked Rinsky but, he has been form silent for months. I understand with schedule changes why he can't race. What I don't understand is why he find the time to update his form and respond posts. This doesn't have to be a specific day of week and you can access from a smartphone or an iPhone. 100% of my posts have been by phone. I haven't visited this site by computer yet.

After our December race I might create a second form for Rinsky series. That I can update date myself. I don't want to do mid season to minimize confusion.

Would you have interest in becoming a broad member for Rinsky series?? I could use the help.

I will see if I can talk my wife into helping with points and stuff, I'm not handy when it comes to computer stuff but I will give you a hand any way I can.

@fastone371 @Jarkulary @Kermit_2142

Next Saturday December 12th is race 2 for this series. Who race?

As for the Standings. I'm still looking for phone app that will work well for a our standings. I started looking a week before the first race. I thinking might find better options on my PC but, l would prefer a phone app. I can access my phone anywhere and it battery lasts a lot longer.

Current Standings

1st. TheColdWarriors 15 pts
2nd. Jarkulary 11 pts
3rd. fastone371 10 pts
4th. son_love_u_moms 6 pts

This is the current points Standings after race 1 at Dragon Trail Seaside. I'm still figuring out the how to make my points standings on the app. So is a simple version.​

Current Standings

1st. TheColdWarriors 15 pts
2nd. Jarkulary 11 pts
3rd. fastone371 10 pts
4th. son_love_u_moms 6 pts

This is the current points Standings after race 1 at Dragon Trail Seaside. I'm still figuring out the how to make my points standings on the app. So is a simple version.​
Is everyone in for tomorrow's race?

Last edited:
@fastone371 Are you happy with your car choice?

Car Change Policy

You are welcome to change your after any race. What's the catch. You will not score any points for your first race with your new ride. However you will still be receive any penalties earned.

This series 10 of 14 races. You miss 4 without it affecting.

I have to work today, not sure if I will make it home in time for race yet.
As long as you make in the room by 7:45 pm you'll be fine. The first 4 races be public lobbies to try to attract more drivers. So there's a good chance I will run late.

Race 3 is Next Saturday at the Kyoto short track. After that we off until January 9th.

As long as you make in the room by 7:45 pm you'll be fine. The first 4 races be public lobbies to try to attract more drivers. So there's a good chance I will run late.

Race 3 is Next Saturday at the Kyoto short track. After that we off until January 9th.

I’m okay with pushing the start time if we have to order to accommodate Fastone371

Latest Posts

Back