Street Racing on TV...

• Thread starter Josh
  • 2 comments

Josh

Silent Army
Staff Emeritus
United States
South Carolina
Did anyone else see that special on ABC about street racing...? It was pretty cool..., some guy had a newer Trans AM that was freakin' SWEET! They showed him race a guy in a Supra a couple of times, and he absolutely spanked the Supra owner in every race. They raced from a roll, and a stop, a couple different times. The T/A sounded bada$$.

It was pretty funny...the guy's girlfriend was pregnant, and she absolutely refused to go ANYWHERE with him in his car because he'll still race. She said even though she's pregnant, if someone rolls up next to him(while she's with him) and wants to race, he will not refuse a race. She said one time after a race, he had to pull over because she was crying so hard. Guy spends like 2500 a month on his car just to make it faster. Pretty sad since they struggle each month just to make bill payments, but at least he has a sweet ride :D

Those of you who missed, sorry :P , but it was the coolest thing seeing the T/A and Supra race... :embarrassed:

Anyways, thanks for listening to my rambling...

(Edited by Josh at 4:27 pm on Aug. 2, 2001)

Hey, I saw that too!  That was by far the best looking Trans Am I've ever seen.  :eek:

Back