Street Tuning!!!!!!!!!

I THINK IN GT CONCEPT U SHOULD BE ABLE TO STREET TUNE YOUR CAR LIKE PUT NOS TURBO KITS RACING MODS STREET MODS
Neon Lights SPECIAL TIRES BRAND NAME sweet rims and other street tuning stuff

It will be boring to see just racing cars like artas and everything

REPLY IF U LIKE

First off, GTC has no tuning at all...

and who the hell wants neon lights?!

You must be one of them Ricer boys...

And obveusly, you don't know the Gran Turismo series, since it's never been all racing cars...

Go back to school, and come back here after you know what you're talking about...

The question is, why be harsh? Frankly, many cars do not fit the classic definitions of grand touring. Those 4 seat econobox budget racers that are so popular; do they belong? Not really. And if you base it on GT in the racing sense, many cars still do not belong. Take Mazda. RX-7 belongs, Miata doesn't.

Miata belongs, it's used in several racing series, and it's a sportscar totally of the sense. It definitly belongs.

Demio...well that's another story...

and really, who uses neon lights when racing at all? Brand name tires:good
Turbo kits:already have them sorta
NOS:first off, as many have said, NOS is a company that makes Nitrous equipment. And I still really don't think nitrous is a good idea...
Racing mods: ok, we had them already, some where cool(the 3rd gen RX-7 kits)and some were ugly(1st gen RX-7 kit in GT2). Good idea though.
Street mods: please define
Neon lights:NO
Sweet rims:first off, we have a ton of good wheels to use in GT3, and 2nd, define sweet.
Street tuning stuff: please define

"It will be boring to see just racing cars like artas and everything"
GT has never been all race cars, and never will be, and that's the way it should be. If it was all race cars, it would be boring.

But my point is made. And how do you figure that a Miata belongs in GT level racing. Vipers race GT, a stock Miata would lose unless the courses were very tight. And I'm not sure what the engine sizes of Miatas are, and that affects the cars placing. Might be GT Miatas. I think the S2000 may qualify because of its power.

Actually, I believe the classic definition, not to say modern ones should not be considered, is basically a somewhat luxurious sporty styled car capable of impressive speeds.

Like a Jag XKR is closer than a Corvette.

Sports cars are usually considered 2 seaters, I believe gt allows 4 doors.

If I'm not making sense, sorry. I go :sleep: soon.

Originally posted by Talentless
And how do you figure that a Miata belongs in GT level racing. Vipers race GT, a stock Miata would lose unless the courses were very tight.

Actually, I believe the classic definition, not to say modern ones should not be considered, is basically a somewhat luxurious sporty styled car capable of impressive speeds.
Actually, you are very correct in your definition of GT. But that doesn't really relate to our ricer friend's definition of 'tuning'.

Also, in racing, radically different cars can fall into the same category, but different classes. Of instance, in SCCA Improved Touring, cars are allowed a common level of race prep (brakes, suspension mods, minor engine work, roll cages). However, cars like the Rabbit GTI are classed in Improved Touring A, the RX7 in Improved Touring B, and the Viper in Improved Touring S. All three may run on the track at the same time; then the results are filtered by class.

To the original poster - if you are interested in that kind of thing, why not get Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero? That caters to your style. The GT series has a different focus.

I apologize, I did overreact. It's just that the behavior on this board has me somewhat irked.

NOS does not belong in any GT game, because people would be using it to get quicker 1/4 Mile times.

Back