.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

StReeTz166
Welcome To My Gallery. I will constantly be updating my photos. Please feel free to leave any comments good or bad I can always learn from them. If anyone has any requests please post them as well. If you want to see the large version of the photo just PM me or tell me in a post. To enter gallery just click on banner. (Gallery has all archived photos, Newest update on last page)

.*StReeTz*.
Thank you...Now that I got Cr.12,000,000 I can start buying stuff just for photo purposes :D.
That's what i did, when i got boared once. I have 20 million, and baught anything that i didn't have or looked cool, at the used car lots. I baught 142 cars in 1 hour.

Nice pictures, but lower the shutter speed for god sake!! :D It looks like you are E-Braking all the time.. And I have, err, 231242342194817491847282739327921642credits or so? Action Replay Rulez gnagna!!

Yea I'll deffinately get you some blurred photos as well as some wet track photos. Note* I post the new photos in the same 1st post, I just edit it and add more..:D.

Finally! I completed the flash gallery and posted it under my own domain. Just click the banner on the first post to goto the Photo Gallery. Leave comments in Thread. Thank You.

I like the rims on the Buick Special. They go well with it, as do the SL65 rims. The Silverado looks nice. The CLK touring car pics are good too. Thanks for the comment in my gallery. Good work.
👍

Hey everyone! Got a new update out:D This update includes the following cars:

-Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
-Subaru Impreza Rally Car
-Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style

Enjoy!

Please Leave Comments :D

Man those SVT pics are nice, I especially liked the custom paint job you put on that one. Great update as usual!

very nice pictures man:tup: the only thing i have to say about them is; try not to center the car all the time. let the car float around the sides and corners of the picture, ull find that there are some really interesting angles that way 👍

Back