Stripped of Manufacturers Cup win.

• Thread starter KenChan
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
So last night I race the MC. Trained all week for it. Pumped. Servers were absolutely atrocious. Jittering constantly, damn near impossible to race clean and on pace with all the cars bouncing around you and appearing at apexes.

I got a 6th from 11th start (blocked by back order drivers in quali, as bloody usual), then nabbed a win from 2nd place start. 3rd race the server crashed during the qualifying period, leaving me speechless...

So I do some training for the next event and go to bed.

This morning I see that I earned ZERO points for Rd5 even tho I know I earned 1000+ just for that 1 win...

My DR also took a hit, obviously, but I wouldn't have spent so much bloody time training and racing if I wanted to finish with ZERO POINTS.

How is jittery servers and buggy points system even remotely close to anything the FIA would endorse? It's not racing it's bloody RNG. Might as well pull positions out of loot crates!

Any help would be appreciated. I worked very hard and was very proud of my win. To be stripped of this just makes me wanna bin the game, my wheel, the lot. Not happy. (lifelong GT fan and player)

Attachments

• 20190710_204033.jpg
    20190710_204033.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 33
Thanks guys. I just started competing in this championship and didn't know that yet. Shattered.
From experience, it also depends on when in the event the disconnect happens.

There was a race in Manufacturer's pre-season where the whole lobby disconnected (server error) before it progressed beyond displaying the driver names in the load screen. It was in the final timeslot of the night and everyone who had finished a race before that still kept their points.

From experience, it also depends on when in the event the disconnect happens.

There was a race in Manufacturer's pre-season where the whole lobby disconnected (server error) before it progressed beyond displaying the driver names in the load screen. It was in the final timeslot of the night and everyone who had finished a race before that still kept their points.

Yeah this happened in a Sport race once during the driver list and didn't lose any points. This time I wasn't as lucky.

I see why now and I learned my lesson. I can make the points back

Back