Stunt Drifter Videos

United States
Maryland
StuntDrifter
Well i just recently joined this forum after reviewing the drift settings like 50 times, lol. I finally decided to join and it sounds like a pretty fun community full of people who know what they're talking about. well this is my first video

PS. Play your own music on it, it may sound good, because i didn't get a chance to put any audio music on it due to the constant freezing of the program =(
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e18152d0-c4c7-47b8-b638-299f0ca8f575.htm

*Updates*

**Newest Video**

Good for a first start.

But honestly, videos like that are everywhere. I've seen the same type over and over again- low-angle, short, off-track(and not in a good way). Watch videos like those from team FBI, DR, etc.

pretty cool. looks like it would be 10x easier than gt4 though especially because the whole game was meant for drift. does everyone use steering wheels? looks like everyone comes out of the corners way smoother than i do but with the d pad i have quicker control

I use DS2, i bought a wheel from EB games for 60 bux and it doesnt work..i wonder y....:grumpy: and ye the drifting is suppose to have a realistic feeling, and im thinking to myself, (if its this easy to catch on 2, y does everyone else seem to have a hard time) then i forget, its based on where u practice, what u practice and the best type of Drifts u can perform. Me IMO im more of a Braker and Feinter type of drifter then power over, but hey ,thats just me :dopey:

It's been awhile. But i have a new video for you guys! =]

Enjoy!

and this was my first time back in over 6 months prior to drifting! :]

Well i just recently joined this forum after reviewing the drift settings like 50 times, lol. I finally decided to join and it sounds like a pretty fun community full of people who know what they're talking about. well this is my first video

PS. Play your own music on it, it may sound good, because i didn't get a chance to put any audio music on it due to the constant freezing of the program =(
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e18152d0-c4c7-47b8-b638-299f0ca8f575.htm

*Updates*

**Newest Video**

in the third video on the di grand prix game where can you get it from i live in australia so where is the nearest place i can get it can you please get back to me thanks :dopey:

in the third video on the di grand prix game where can you get it from i live in australia so where is the nearest place i can get it can you please get back to me thanks :dopey:
The D1 Grand Prix for PS2 game..hmm well my best bet for you is to order it online from ebay or something because i bought the game when it was released (14/08/2006) and i got it from Gamestop but i assume that about 2-4 months later they stopped selling it in stores so yeah the only thing i can suggest you to do is search online and buy it online:indiff:

Try this link:
http://videogames.yahoo.com/ps2/d1-professional-drift-grand-prix-series/
if that doesn't work..google is your friend :)

Latest Artwork was pretty groovy, I just dont get how it's a drift vid however.

The Last few short footages of the cars in Suzuka, what game was that? the Graphics are superb! :drool:

as trico said i don't think your last video was a drifting video but it sure was a pleasure to watch.

Well yeah i was pretty aware of that lol, sorry for any kind of confusion/misinterpretation but the last game was GT5:Prologue which is due release in October for the ps3 :) and that video was just the journey of gran turismo that's all 👍

Back