• Thread starter Joey D
  • 37 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
I just got this game and its really good. Kinda hard but its a lot of fun doing mid air collisions and blowing up Diablos :D

Nooo!!!! Why must Reflections do this to us?? Well, at least I have "The Italian Job"...you can hit 'em but they just jump away and then walk around normally. Oh well.

i like it i think the fastest car i've gotten so far is the skyline looking one (the white one) its wicked fast until maybe i'll get another fast car

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
does anyone know the best car i found out that the red racing one with the blower now thats fast so anyone know the fastest in the game

Thats supposed to be a sentence?

Originally posted by -}PK{-WetWilly
I don't know what yall are talkin about the game being so good because i've heard that it didn't even get a good rating. I do like the commercial though :D

Actually the game rated a 7/10. It was hyped up to much. Nothing in Stuntman is destructable. Only your car. The game is way to difficult an thats even for the experianced gamer. The replays are awesome looking and enjotable to watch. That is one of the games few strongpoints.

Wasn't to diffulcult for me. I was able to almost beat it in about a week or so.

I'm currently renting it, it's fun to creat your own arena. I like putting ramps so you up and down a lot, and then I usually put a car at the end of the strait, and go full speed into it.

I like the game a lot!

Hey guys, I can't beat the one mission on Toothless in Wapping where you have to roll the car as the van hits you...I thought that there was that rail to flip your car, but it's not there, or that pipe thing that's shown on the bottom of the tan car, but I don't think it's that...need help please!

Thank you

yea thanks Street, I got it last night...

Ohh and, on the car list in like say the Stunt Constructor, I go the truck with the lift in the back, and then a locked space, and then the professional stunt car. Did I miss something on getting the locked on inbetween? I looked and didn't see anything I needed to do to get it...

Ya you missed something. you got to get a high percentage on your stunt. i think you have to get like 90% or something to unlock it.

yea, but I think I got all of them over 90%, I'll have to check...

I did the "A Whoopin' and a Hollorin'" movie...I didn't get the stuff from the first stunt, so I have to do that again.

And I got the cars that launch when you press L1, so I put the tall ramps against eachother(opposite) and this is what happened lol!

Attachments

• stuntman car crash.jpg
    stuntman car crash.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 49
Thats the greatest thing to do. Try putting the ramps all together so you can sit up there, then launch the cars. You'll go flying.

Yeah the corkscrew stunt was awesome, it took me a while to get the right position on the bridge to do it.

Back