stunts

• Thread starter BMW_M6
  • 9 comments
Get the front wheel pointing straight up to 12 o'clock and look backwards.

Then fall off(I'm guessing, seeing as how the leg is straight through the seat).

-Do a wheelie from a standstill.
-Pull back as far as you can go without crashing.
-Hold the gas button and control your wheelie height using only the back (down) button. The bike will automatically begin to slow down until it stops completely and your rider will put both feet down.
*Just be sure to not let go of the gas.

*Also, it's much easier on an upslope, plus the rider will turn around and go the other way. (see video)

Video (courtesy "kidafrika" (I believe))

Some bike like a GSX 1400 RM can't pull a decent wheelie, and it has lots of torque and Hp. I don't get it , and all of the Super motards can't either.
In real life its all about finding a point , called dead point , neither balancing back nor front , the balanced way. This way you can pull a wheelie on almost any bike and just make it roll the wheelie without throtlle control.

Some bike like a GSX 1400 RM can't pull a decent wheelie, and it has lots of torque and Hp. I don't get it , and all of the Super motards can't either.

I would like to disagree. there are plenty of pics here on gtp of supermotards gettin it up. I have also done it myself. I look for some pics to show you.

Back