Subaru STI drifting

• Thread starter kawi29
  • 11 comments
I am using the settings of a thread for the STI. I'm having a bit of trouble handling the 4wd car. what are the chracteristics of drifting a 4wd car like this one.

It depends on what you want to do with it (naturally drift but I don't know your style) so it's a bit hard to say but usually drifting 4WD cars requires a heavy right foot to overcome the grip and minimal to no countersteering to avoid vicious snapbacks.

- R -

just find whatever setup soots you.

when entering a corner you'll usually want to enter very hard with ebrake, mash the gas then control it from there.

awd is my fortey but i have to go somewhere so this is all i can give you for now. if you want any more help from me just pm me and ill be glad to help.

Can't find it? Look down from this thread about 3 or 4 threads on the main GT4 forum.

Well, its all experimental. There is a way to drift that AWD model but I haven't seen any other car like it. I wouldn't suggest you use those settings that I put up because it requires pressing the E-brake at a certain time and feinting at the right speed.

Sti are rally/wrc machines and you cant buy a misfiring system on gt4 so it can be a little harder , its mainly a zero degree counter steer when drifting not with n2 in front and n1 in the rear and a super close transmission might help since it is almost a tuned for rally machines.

Note:these are from my eyes thoughts and predictions of those kind of machines.

Back