Success: B-Spec stints 24houre La SartheI (le Mans) with Minolta Toyota 88C-V Tune

• Thread starter hartmaenle
  • 3 comments
Germany
Erfurt, Germany
Hallo all,

the B-Spec driving is another challange for playing GT4. It's need a perfect preperation for 24 hour endurance races.
My B-Spec drive "Bob" has 7800 Point experience, this results from some 1000 miles race whit old and new cars, they give Bob a good education.
After 7700 Bob drive his first endurance race ( Tsukuba ) , and after this his second ( El Capitan) .
He was unable to drive the Minolta 88C to win an 24houre race, understeer and oversteer end in gras, sand and the stints are too short. So i began to tune the Minlota, as i found JW31 settings, the Minolta get a good straight-line stability and cornering. But Bob has some problems wht this settings, he brakes in other way than I, and this corses that her get understeer at the end of Mulsanne and so its go up to the sandbox ;-).
To get another advantage i using an stage4 turbo, the acceleration is really better, but the highspeed is the same.
Now the details for front / rear
tires hard / superhard, 6 laps per stint
downforce 63 / 85
spring 15.0 / 18,3
hight 58 / 60
bound 2 / 3
camber 1,7 / 0,9
toe -1 / 0
stab 2 / 7
brakes 5 / 2 durability for the rear tier is better by lower value
LSD init 17
LSD accel. 55
LSD decel. 25
ASM 10 / 10 Bob has poweroversteer if this is 0
TSC 7 gets a longer stint for the rear tier
transmission auto 15

pitstop always unattend !!
time per lap 3:24 - 3:30 for Bob
my time per lap 3:04

So now good luck to win the Audi R8, i had begone to tune it using the GT4 Noober Tuner Guide.

bye Ralf

Ok i i have pitted at the end of lap 5 when going into the pot i had a 43 second lead and there is a slight gitch where your car tilts onto its nose lmao and with out touching it i came out with 4 second lead so ez dub now

Back