Suggested Cars for Professional Races

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
So far I cannot afford the Bugatti (2M credits). Racing with the Ferrari 458 Italia, the Enzo, and the Veneno '14. It is hard to tell if my racing is not up to par or if the cars are not fast enough. Also, I did not do any car tuning. Anyway, looking for advice on best cars to select to win these races. Naturally, the professional races are a step up in difficulty compared to amateur and beginner leagues.

What track specifically? Because other than Tokyo Eastern Loop, the Buggatti might not be of much use at all (even on ovals maybe)
I suggest looking at this thread as it'll give you a general overview of a car's performance against others in its class on a balanced track

IMHO the Alfa 4C Road Car (only available via Mileage points), is superior to the wonderful F40.

And for the Maggiore, the Aston Martin detuned to N300, with as much weight as possible removed and decent tires, makes for an enjoyable way of gaining a huge payout. I'm not a skilled driver, however with RSS rubber, I did manage a clean win by 3 seconds. I suspect that RS tires would also work for me. Maybe even RH.

The X-Bow at N300 works too, but it hates curbs. The Alfa and Aston are far more forgiving.

Further to my post above, the Aston Martin at N300 with RS tires was an easy win against the Veyron on Maggiori. Easier than LaFerrari

375,000 credits

F40. Anything else is a cheap imitation.

Throw some sticky tires on, take all the weight off and grin from ear to ear. It's that good.

(Great car for grinding credits in those races if you drop to N400.)

Agree on the F40, but the McLaren MP4-12C and Shelby Cobra are great cheap imitations! :lol: These are the three cars I use detuned to N400.

I won with the Veyron and with the F40. I didn't bother with anything else.

In my hands, the F40 is too easy at N400 and disappointingly, can't be detuned to N300.

How low can the Veyron be detuned?

I'm still finding the car which provides the most challenge and most rewards on Maggiore is the Aston Martin at N300 with RM tires. Next step will be RH tires.

I like the idea of the MP4 since I've never driven it.

Latest Posts

Back