Suggestion for game producers

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 5 comments
United States
Everywhere
The companies that put out 10+ games for PlayStation (which would be a lot), should revamp and repackage their games on PS2 DVDs. If they put about 10 games on a disk, I'm sure they could sell it for $100 (USD) easy. I mean, that's only $10 a game.

Cool idea?

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
The companies that put out 10+ games for PlayStation (which would be a lot), should revamp and repackage their games on PS2 DVDs. If they put about 10 games on a disk, I'm sure they could sell it for $100 (USD) easy. I mean, that's only $10 a game.

Cool idea?

~LoudMusic
Have you said this before because im sure i have read this on here a while back ago??? Or someone else might have said it. But i think it was you that said it.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Too bad most kids can't budget past 50. ;)

Good maybe that will weed out all the little kids complaining about how there parents wont let them get a "m" rated game :D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Have you said this before because im sure i have read this on here a while back ago??? Or someone else might have said it. But i think it was you that said it.

Yeah, it was me, and I couldn't find the thread. I'm sure it's buried deep in the crevases of GTP.

~LoudMusic

Back