suggestions for the next TT?

I was just thinking what they should put in the next Tourist Trophy!
I was wondering what other people think?:)

yamaha yzr-m1 moto gp
:bowdown:
yamaha%20rossi%201-12%20mf%2001.jpg
:bowdown:

more moto gp bikes!!!!!

Wow, where'd you get that first high-res picture from? Very nice!

Anyways, some things I'd like to see in the next TT:

- Be able to switch rider position on-the-fly, instead of using the same position for every corner.
- A slow motion feature for the replays in Photo Mode.
- A rewind feature for replays.
- Make it easier to change bikes in Time Trial mode, rather than having to go all the way back to Garage to try a different bike.
- Display bikes in Garage when name is highlighted rather than having to click on it to view it.
- A clutch, similar to MX Unleashed. Which would also make it possible to wheelie bikes unable to power-wheelie.
- When doing a wheelie in "handlebar" view, have the rider look around the bike rather than looking straight up at the sky. Same with stoppies.
- Be able to control the strength of brakes right to the point that they lock up if you want them to.
- Random bugs hitting visor. And being able to whipe them off:sly:
- More realistic low speed physics
- Burnouts
- Online. Online. Online.
- At least 8 bikes on a track at the same time.
- Better A.I.
- Allow crash sequence to continue until rider and bike have come to rest. Allow player to end crash sequence by pressing X after a second or two.
- Standing starts, at the start line for all racers.
- More tournaments, maybe even using a Moto GP style points system.
- A high speed test track.
- Drag strip.
- Way more modifications.
- NOS, turbos
- Have some kind of graphic on the Time Trials record times that tells you if the time was done with Failure Conditions on or off.
- Make replay file easier to convert to .mpg, .mov, etc. files.
- More Super Motards, and a SM track or two.
- More riding gear.
- And yes, More Bikes!

Some off the top of my head:
-- Kawasaki ZX-14
-- Aprilia Tuono
-- Ducati Monsters, 916, Multistrada, 749
-- MotoCzysz C1
-- Honda RC51
-- YZF R7
-- Benelli Tornado
-- Buell Ulysses
-- KTM 990 Adventure/Super Duke, Duke 640
-- Boss Hoss 350/502
-- Dodge Tomahawk
-- MTT Y2K
-- More Moto GP bikes
-- Less scooters
-- Concept bikes

Ehh, that should do it.:dopey:

- Better "cockpit" view

- More realistic low-gear acceleration

- Realistic accident in a front on collision (i.e., flying of your bike)

More later.

More supermotos!

Ktm 560 SMR
Ktm 660 factory SM
Honda Crf 450 Hm sm

and more..

A little more "speed-feeling" would be great to.

I'm not a bike rider in real life but when you hit the gas out of the corner in a high powered bike shouldn't the front wheel actually take off on it's own? I want that to happen.

Online mode with lots of options(enforce bike type and tuning if desired)

few enduros

if the physics could do it well a dirt bike sandbox would be fun to ride around

If the normal tires are too grippy add sim tires.

Trussii651
Wow, where'd you get that first high-res picture from? Very nice!

Anyways, some things I'd like to see in the next TT:

- Be able to switch rider position on-the-fly, instead of using the same position for every corner.
- A slow motion feature for the replays in Photo Mode.
- A rewind feature for replays.
- Make it easier to change bikes in Time Trial mode, rather than having to go all the way back to Garage to try a different bike.
- Display bikes in Garage when name is highlighted rather than having to click on it to view it.
- A clutch, similar to MX Unleashed. Which would also make it possible to wheelie bikes unable to power-wheelie.
- When doing a wheelie in "handlebar" view, have the rider look around the bike rather than looking straight up at the sky. Same with stoppies.
- Be able to control the strength of brakes right to the point that they lock up if you want them to.
- Random bugs hitting visor. And being able to whipe them off:sly:
- More realistic low speed physics
- Burnouts
- Online. Online. Online.
- At least 8 bikes on a track at the same time.
- Better A.I.
- Allow crash sequence to continue until rider and bike have come to rest. Allow player to end crash sequence by pressing X after a second or two.
- Standing starts, at the start line for all racers.
- More tournaments, maybe even using a Moto GP style points system.
- A high speed test track.
- Drag strip.
- Way more modifications.
- NOS, turbos
- Have some kind of graphic on the Time Trials record times that tells you if the time was done with Failure Conditions on or off.
- Make replay file easier to convert to .mpg, .mov, etc. files.
- More Super Motards, and a SM track or two.
- More riding gear.
- And yes, More Bikes!

Some off the top of my head:
-- Kawasaki ZX-14
-- Aprilia Tuono
-- Ducati Monsters, 916, Multistrada, 749
-- MotoCzysz C1
-- Honda RC51
-- YZF R7
-- Benelli Tornado
-- Buell Ulysses
-- KTM 990 Adventure/Super Duke, Duke 640
-- Boss Hoss 350/502
-- Dodge Tomahawk
-- MTT Y2K
-- More Moto GP bikes
-- Less scooters
-- Concept bikes

Ehh, that should do it.:dopey:
Agree with every thing you say, i seriously doubt that we'll see all of that in the next game but hopefully more and better bikes.

Just one thing, you never mentioned the Honda RC45 ...

RC45re.JPG

Nad just one more thing. you forgot the RC 30 too ...

bike_rc30_trickedjaprc.jpg

I'd like to be able to snap the throttle open from a standstill and crack a massive burnout!!!!

Also, (although I know it's a racing game and these are not racing bikes), I'd like to see some tourers as well, like a few Harleys. After all they put scooters in the game and they aren’t exactly racers either.

Also I agree with most of the above comments. Plenty of good bikes have missed the cut (Benelli TNT cafe racer please...) and tuning options would be good too....

Oh and Trussii651, the Ulysses would be a great bike to add (good suggestion), I’ve had the chance to ride this bad boy a few weeks ago and it was fantastic. I needed the custom lowered seat so that my feet could reach the ground, but it was a really fun ride… I definitely want to see this bike added as well.

This is a great game, I don't think many people would disagree, I think that it would be better to buy bikes next time (much like the gt series) and also for people who aren't as good at racing on this game (like me) make some races a little easier to win or at least come second, tuning should be a little more detailed, but I don't think there should be NOS as it would be ridiculous on a motorbike, car may suit NOS but a bike doesn't, would be nice for some more tracks as well, maybe some British ones like Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Knockhill etc... that's all from me :)

NOS in bikes is rather common, so I dont see why it should not have its place.
(a kit forexample to my GSXR is like 500e, which is by far the cheapest way tune it)

A bike cant have a very big bottle of it, so its use in racing would be quite insignificant. But then if the next TT had enough detail in its physics engine, dragracing could be implemented.

I totaly agree with the RC45, and the RC30. I also think modifications to motorcycles should be brought in, although perhaps instead of buying upgrades, you can win them and apply as nessacery.

I'd like to see some of the 2-stroke 500cc (MotoGP) machines, such as the RGV500, NSR500, YZR500.

More bikes per race, along with improved opposition AI. Do away with the rider shown to be using the clutch etc, its always too late, and too slow!

Modern MotoGP bikes, and also 250cc and 125cc bikes.

More controlable sliding - its possible to spin up the rear wheel on a motorcycle without the revs hitting the roof! Also allowing the rider to 'back in' the motorcycle into a corner.

I'd like some more real life tracks - but fun ones! get rid of motegi, its crap. Loose a variation of FISCO, theres too many. Put in Brands Hatch, Sachsenring, Philip Island, and maybe some lesser-known tracks.

If the above isnt possible, some new original tracks inspired by the above real life tracks.

Allow races on ALL tracks!

Some races for the Motards!

No scooters, They are boring. Unless its all speedfights, they kick ass!

Other than that i wholly agree with everyone else (except the NOS thing, whats the point?)

Oh, and the Ducati 916 (or a variation of it) is nessacery - its the most beautiful bike ever created, and the reason i got into motorcycles in the first place.

P.S i passed my test the other day!

Matt

They should have added the RC45, and I still wonder why the RC51 didn't make an appearance. But the main feature I'd like is more customization, different exhausts/sounds, paint schemes, and just a whole lot of new bikes like the ZX-14 as well.

They deffinatly need to add my bike (that i am so incredibly lucky to have)

'00 Confederate American-GT

EDIT: oh and whats that bike that they put the turbine RR engines out of a hellicopter in, that can go like 280mph?

Syntax error
Oh and Trussii651, the Ulysses would be a great bike to add (good suggestion), I’ve had the chance to ride this bad boy a few weeks ago and it was fantastic. I needed the custom lowered seat so that my feet could reach the ground, but it was a really fun ride… I definitely want to see this bike added as well.

Well I had to add the Ulysses, as I very well could own one by the end of this summer. (If I decide to sell my KLR, otherwise it will be a Speed Triple):sly:

[OSR
Xaid0n]
but I don't think there should be NOS as it would be ridiculous on a motorbike, car may suit NOS but a bike doesn't

Yeah, you're right about the NOS on tracks. I was thinking more for the drag strip or even the high speed test track. NOS on tracks would be too arcady, imo.

[OSR] Xaid0n
but I don't think there should be NOS as it would be ridiculous on a motorbike, car may suit NOS but a bike doesn't

Then what about the turbocharged Hyabusa (sp?) with NOS that gets around Phillip Island? 400-500km/h down the main straight (when he actually manages to keep a) the nose down, and b) the rear wheel in traction). Crazy stuff, not good for everyday riding, or even mainstream racing, but it's good for a buzz...

I agree with pretty much everything Trussii651 said in post #4, except I'd just like to add a couple of things:

- Sportier bikes should wheelie a bit under full throttle without you even trying to do one.

- They should include more small sport bikes, especially the Ninja 250 -- my bike ;) -- and the Ninja 500.

i'd like the next TT to have magny-cours, and assen as far as tracks go.
the kawasaki ninja 650r cause its so damn beautiful. i'd also like to see more naked bikes and streetfighter type bikes, such as the aprilia RSV tuono 1000, yamaha FZ6, FZ1. oh and of course the ZX-14. thats all i can think of off the top of my head. oh and the new moto gp 800 or 750 cc bikes, whatever they're going to be.

Back