Suislide's drift vid's. (newest adition Driftology 6/25/05)

• Thread starter $u!$l!d3
  • 34 comments
I wonder how you guys are able to drift... Once I countersteer the car go directly to the other side, so I can't make my front tire understeer while drifting...

wow if that's the trailer, the full length feature must be hours long. lots of good stuff in there, but i personally prefer highlight videos that are a bit more selective... good stuff, keep at it, rock rock on

nissandrifter
awsome dirfting man,put am wonder how did you get read of the spits screen or did you used 2 ps2,s for the two player mode.
Thanks nissan drifter, the 2 player was done via xlink all though the man behind the wheel of the other car wanted to remain nameless dont no why hes is very good drifter.

TRi
wow if that's the trailer, the full length feature must be hours long. lots of good stuff in there, but i personally prefer highlight videos that are a bit more selective... good stuff, keep at it, rock rock on
watch this space. :D

wow nice vid and you and that guy on xlink omg sweetness that one drift yall did yall was so close together i thought i he was going to spin ya, yall are truely talented to get a drift that close can't wait to see more thanks for the movie, i don't think it was a trailer

also can you get more vids of drifts like that that was uber

xsquizet-drifte
wow nice vid and you and that guy on xlink omg sweetness that one drift yall did yall was so close together i thought i he was going to spin ya, yall are truely talented to get a drift that close can't wait to see more thanks for the movie, i don't think it was a trailer

also can you get more vids of drifts like that that was uber
First off thanks for the positive feed back and yes you will be seing a lot more of that in the very near future.

$u!$l!d3
First off thanks for the positive feed back and yes you will be seing a lot more of that in the very near future.
btw which drift the skyline at the very begining of the vid.
oops sorry i was so supose to edit last thread please remove if needed.

First thing I noticed was that your Apricot Hill runs need a lot of work... and you call this a trailer, but it's 14 minutes long with a ton of full laps. I skipped through in a few places looking for anything out of the ordinary, but most of it is typical drift fare. I commend you on having the patience to capture, edit, and compile such a huge video, though. ;)

Glubags
First thing I noticed was that your Apricot Hill runs need a lot of work... and you call this a trailer, but it's 14 minutes long with a ton of full laps. I skipped through in a few places looking for anything out of the ordinary, but most of it is typical drift fare. I commend you on having the patience to capture, edit, and compile such a huge video, though. ;)
whoa sorry if my performance was not up to your standard but i personaly think i kick ass on apricot hill, btw where is you drift video. please send me a link to it and ill give you some constructive critism. or how about a drift chalenge 1 lap.

$u!$l!d3
whoa sorry if my performance was not up to your standard but i personaly think i kick ass on apricot hill, btw where is you drift video. please send me a link to it and ill give you some constructive critism. or how about a drift chalenge 1 lap.
It's on the first page of this forum. What I meant specifically was that you didn't carry your drifts throughout the entire sweeping chicane section. It's obvious that we can both drift, though. I don't think we have anything to prove.

Edit: Actually, there are two. I forgot about the Yellowbird video.

Yellowbird @ Nur (not made with drifting in mind)
First "real" drift video.

Glubags
It's on the first page of this forum. What I meant specifically was that you didn't carry your drifts throughout the entire sweeping chicane section. It's obvious that we can both drift, though. I don't think we have anything to prove.

Edit: Actually, there are two. I forgot about the Yellowbird video.

Yellowbird @ Nur (not made with drifting in mind)
First "real" drift video.
Ok then i would still like to chalenge you if you are up for it.

Ok guys my second vid i dicided to make this vid based on the advice given to me by TRI.
So here it is a more selctive and shorter video, i hope you all enjoy. :D

that was hot stuff my man. we need more vids like that. nice LONG controlled slides and entertaining throughout.

dj_lockie
have you got settings for the driftology skyline handy? because i can't drift skylines for carp, lol. Acutally, i cant drift anything 4wd.
Ok here are the settings for the skyline, as requested.
oil change first once car has been purchased.
computer chip=equip
tyre=economy/n1
turbine kit=stage 2
transmission=fully customisable
clutch=triple plate
fly wheel=racing
prop shaft=equip
driving aids=none
Every thing else is stock, you should have around 460 bhp once mods are complete.

TRi
that was hot stuff my man. we need more vids like that. nice LONG controlled slides and entertaining throughout.
Thanks TRi im glad you liked it. I think im going to make all my vids like that from now on. No longer than 10 minutes.

"Driftology" was much better. Much more watchable and exciting, though I admit I'm not the biggest fan of AWD drifting. Excellent driving there. 👍

Glubags
"Driftology" was much better. Much more watchable and exciting, though I admit I'm not the biggest fan of AWD drifting. Excellent driving there. 👍
Thanks man, im glad i was able to sway your opinions of my drifting style.

$u!$l!d3
Thanks TRi im glad you liked it. I think im going to make all my vids like that from now on. No longer than 10 minutes.
you can still make it more than 10 minutes, those 10 minutes should be all hammers like in driftology. next piece of advice would be to not use so many crazy transition effects. Homer: "Star-wipe, and we're out!"

Back