super freekey code!(LOOK AT THIS SKYNYRD!)

• Thread starter F1man
  • 47 comments
what????????? a hole in the test course on gt2!!!
it is a huge hole!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it is on both straights! at the end of the straght on the main straight and on the ENTIRE BACK STRAIGHT!! A HUGE "ENDLESS"????? HOLE HOW THE HECK DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW!!! :( here is the CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIM MODE! 1.2 version 800EF4B8 9999 1.0 disk 800EF188 9999 have not tried the 1.0 version disk but it will work!!!!! NOTE! YOU MUST TURN ON YOUR ANALOG STICK "SO THAT THE LIGHT WILL COME ON" AND WHEN THE TEST COURSE LOADS PRESS THE LEFT ANALOG STICK IN "L3"! IF YOU DONT IT WONT WORK!!! "SKYNYRD YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO PUT THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!" me is so :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D i was :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: when i first started it!!!

I WILL TRY TO POST A PIC IF I CAN TURN OFF THE FLASH ON THE CAMERA! ENJOY!!

Hey you, GT Hero 79, chill out. If you can up with glitch codes all day long, why don't you ever post any that I've seen?

Btw, I'll try that out after a while meme, it may be a few days though...

hmm...just thought of something. What if meme and GT Hero 79 are *gasp* THE SAME PERSON!?!?!?!?!?

You "two" sure do seem to argue a lot and post in each others topics all the time... :eek:

;)

pictures!

Attachments

• vector.jpg
    vector.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 59
Originally posted by meme
A hole in the test course on gt2!!! SIM MODE! 1.0 disk 800EF188 9999 have not tried the 1.0 version disk but it will work!!!!

Didn't work for me. I want my 5 minutes back.

Back