Super Slideing Supra

i need help on tunning my supra. I have it at 435 hp and full racing trany custom LSD. Plus i have racing exhast, suspension, brake, twin clutch and racing flywheel. i have the second stage turbo with the racing intercooler. plus i have the street-soft tires and steet-slick tires. ASM 0, 0 TCM But i cant find the right settings for it i keep on sliding when i dont want to. i do drift sometimes but i have different setting for it. but both my racing and drifting settings leads to spinouts. when i start sliding into the outer lane. i countersteer. but when i do that, my rear end slides to the inner lane. i always happen when i brake late into a turn. i countersteer and i slide the other way. i need help!

Ive been experiencing the same ishues.

Ive never drifted in GT before Ive always been race oriented. But the Buzz with all the Drifting coming to US is got me interested and a few Specials on Discover had me sold on the sport. I am a good driver and I am also good at tunning my car, but I cant get good drifts (Carbon R, is the only car Ive tried drifting with, Im still loking for settings to test and play with so I can get a feel) The exact same thing keeps hapening to me as you discribed. Im thinking its got something to do with the LSD and I plan to do more tunning on it (I gave up after a hour or so, so I could win more races), but will devote some Saterday time to it.

Please, There must be some insight to this

fool around wit ur LSD, if u can get da right set up with the acc decel and intl tq. Once you got that down (i cant really give you suggestions on what to do it gotta fit ur drivin' style) you should be clear! anywho, i always like strong decel and accel, impartial towards the intl. tq. but i usually leave that stock.

👍 Jonerz 👍
P.S try a tripple plate clutch, it'll make gear changes smoother, cant remember what ur tranny was but if its close ratio the triple plate would fit it well, because of the ++++ gear changes

Back