Super Stangs - Wednesday Nights - Red Bull Ring - 9/23

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 465 comments
Boost racing is what makes that track fun. It could get a little lonely sometimes if boost was off.

What was great about last night was the uncertainty of actually finishing the race at all because our fuel gauge lies and our pit crews were sub-par.

I think we all contacted someone at some point. I mean @IDreamInGT3 tried to t bone me lol.

PS_Messages_20200910_135859.jpg

#shavethechildren

A question for the more tech savvy members: I can't seem to get a race photo onto my Apple laptop. In GTS I save the photo to USB, then stop using the USB in PS4 and remove the drive. Nothing usable is then found by my MacBook. Am I doing something wrong? Missing? Need Windows computer? Thanks.

Edit: Solved. Thanks @PApunk924 and @GTR4MROD

Last edited:
A question for the more tech savvy members: I can't seem to get a race photo onto my Apple laptop. In GTS I save the photo to USB, then stop using the USB in PS4 and remove the drive. Nothing usable is then found by my MacBook. Am I doing something wrong? Missing? Need Windows computer? Thanks.
You could just to to the GTSport website and sign in and get the photo from your profile if you’ve shared it.

ps4 and mac probably don't jive with each other. A work around is to share the photo to your activity feed and then access the gtsport site from your computer and save it from there.

You could just to to the GTSport website and sign in and get the photo from your profile if you’ve shared it.

Thanks guys. You're better than Apple support, and they're good. I'm not sure which method above worked, but I stumbled on the photo on the gtsport site and quickly copied to "Photos". Now I'll go back and see if I can do this a second time

@PApunk924 what is the TOD for Wednesday's race at Dragon gardens? Lobby default?

Also I would like to make a suggestion for next season, namely a return to Gr 4 spec racing and less of an emphasis on speedway tracks (I'm not a fan of them, just sayin').

Back