Supra RZ settings

• Thread starter zeroly32
  • 13 comments
i find that i use very similar settings for all my cars...

and they all drive pretty much the same way.
set the supra the same as any FR cars you have and it should work.
but you know this already as u aint a noob

if this is gt4, try
ride height lowest possible
suspension 13.8 front, and 11.8 back
dampers (both bound rebound), 8 all round
stabilizer set to 6
brakes to 7
transmission to 14
forgot the rest though this well NOTICEABLY by good enough
i made them my self baseing off esso ultra flow supra (sweet :drool: )

here is my settings

600+hp

Suspension
Front 13/Rear 10

Ride height
Front 5 to the right click from lowest/Rear as low as possible.

Damping
Inbound Front 8/Rear 8
Rebound Front 10/Rear 10

Camber
Front 2.3/Rear 2.3

Toe
Front -2/Rear 0

Stabilizer
Front 6/Rear 6

Brake balance controller
Front 24(Max)/Rear 19-20

Stock tranny
1.5 Way LSD
Aids OFF
Racing SS Tires(for max performance)

Mainly for grip but can drift easily when needed.

racer -x-
hey, i have a 1001+hp supra, and i wanted to know if these settings are for my supra too, or should i drop the hp down a notch?:dunce:

I have 2 Supra, one with 600-700HP and one with 1000HP. I'm currently using the same settings. It's working out fine for the 1000HP Supra but I'm just dealing with the rear kicking out A LOT. Too much then the rear comes around, not enough then the car is too slow. Thinking about stiffing it up a notch.

Try that setting and see how it works out for you. Then you just adjust it from there. In some turns when you're in need for the rear to kick out, the rear WILL kick out with a tap on the throttle.

Gearing is the the thing that most needs to be changed from track to track; you want shorter (numerically higher) ratios on short tracks and tall gears on long tracks; a car geared perfectly for Test Course will perform miserably on Cote d'Azur and vice versa. In other words there is no single ideal gear setting.

In general you want to set the gears so the tach is just brushing the redline at the end of the longest straight.

Gearing is the the thing that most needs to be changed from track to track; you want shorter (numerically higher) ratios on short tracks and tall gears on long tracks; a car geared perfectly for Test Course will perform miserably on Cote d'Azur and vice versa. In other words there is no single ideal gear setting.

In general you want to set the gears so the tach is just brushing the redline at the end of the longest straight.

Well said. If you want to fine tune your gear ratios, it is almost impossible. If I were you, I'd tune the car the same settings but maybe fine tune it more and have certain cars for certain tracks.

I have 2 Supra, one with 600-700HP and one with 1000HP. I'm currently using the same settings. It's working out fine for the 1000HP Supra but I'm just dealing with the rear kicking out A LOT. Too much then the rear comes around, not enough then the car is too slow. Thinking about stiffing it up a notch.
Reply:

yeah just try stiffing up the rear suspension and make sure that you dont over power when turning.. that may be the reason your pulling the rear end around so quickly

Back