Suzuka West

I haven't, but then I've never gotten past 38% in any of my restarts... I was guessing it would show up in one of the manufacturer races, why put it in the game and not use it???

I know Suzuka East shows up a few times but I think I've only raced on Suzuka west like once or twice. No love for Suzuka West in GT4? :boggled:

I've gotten to 80% and I've still never raced on it. I've done all the Japanese manufacturers races and you don't use it in their.

I'm pleased tbh, because I can't stand Suzuka espically the West part of it.

I don't recall ever racing Suzuka West in GT Mode races. I was just wondering about that, too...I'd much prefer that a few times to all the Suzuka East races...Are there any other barely used tracks? I don't think the Motegi West course shows up much...

lol..i danno y they did that..its pointless to put it in the game if ur only gonna race it 1-2 times

at ~70% I've never raced Suzuka west yet. I've only seen Motegi West once (in the Suzuki concept race), and I've only seen Motegi Superspeedway in the PL GTWC.
Seoul and Hong Kong don't seem to be used as often as a lot of other tracks, but I'm thankfull for that.

Also, I only remember ever racing on the Infineon Stock Car Course once, maybe twice, outside of my single races...

The Motegi east is used in the first cup in the beginner league and I've only seen Infineon stock car course in american events.

Edit: I meant Motegi West.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. PD managed to make you race Suzuka, no matter what the event or what the car is, as frequent as they could... I can't stand it.

After reading this, I just went and tried it this track and was like wtf. I have nver see this set up before. I didnt kno this track had a setup like this. No there isn't no race which has this track. Unless bob didn't tell me about it. hmmm...

Well I'm quite happy not to have to race on the Suzuka West Course - I just cannot get cars throught Spoon and 130R nearly as quick as the AI. I'm always fearful that I'll run wide and a trip through the gravel is more costly, but still losing time. And I'm fed up of AI hitting me around 130R - not fun :ouch: .

East Course - easy stuff 👍 I've hammered the AI for 200pts around there on several occasions.

The full circuit? I make the time in the first half, pray around the fast corners, and kill them over the chicane to keep the lead over the line. :crazy: There are nicer tracks to drive (and some far worse).

Back