Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak v. info

• Thread starter PPv
  • 10 comments

PPv

I never thought that an Escudo pp v could be a rally car. I would always see it for sale, thinking it would be an awesome formala car. But then I checked the stats, and saw 4x4, why would a formala car have 4x4????? Let me tell you something, :rolleyes: buy or win a Escudo, jack up a
(c)90,000 turbo, and it should have OVER 1800 HP! :eek: It's nothing but a jet on wheels! And when used on the rally races, it's pretty much uncontrollable with the peddal to the metal! It can fly 200ft d/w while ramping a small hill. It'll smack every wall, but will glance right back on track, while still remaining 200 mph! If your into realistic rally racing, I advise you to stay away, far away! It breaks every rule, restriction and unrealistic driving barrier there is! And it wins the race every time... the opponet being sometimes under -10 seconds.

-I was never a big fan of rally, untill I met this car.
-If your tired of the same old skid on dirt rally racing, this could possibly be your chance to change that mind of yours, it did mine
-Tired of loosing? Not anymore...
-Expensive, yes, but well worth it.

Two downsides, this car has the worst turning of any car on the game, which makes it nearly impossible to drive on a normal paved road. Secondly, I was really dissapointed that it could only go 207 mph MAX! What's the fun in a 1800 HP car that can barley get over 200mph????
---It will take a long time before I master this car, but when I do, get back, and get ready for awesome action packed racing.
Hint, hint, buy this car!

-PPv-Seth

Someone did discover the Escudo. But this should be in the GT3 forum ;)

i got the escudo to go 299.7 mph u gotta drop the car as low as possible, adjust the gearing to its widest and then adjust each individual gear to run at its lowest possible number, downforce front needs to be .47 or so and rear .70,a good way to get back handling on it is to adjust to in -.5 front and 1.0 in rear, set the limited slip initial torque all the way up to 60 and the l/s accel to 60 but drop dec. all the way to 5, i also adjusted the stabilizers to level 4 front and rear not sure how well that does to handling but the car sucks to turn its hard to get to 299.7 but if u can get it close to that on the test course for max speed in any race where u dont get stopped prior to the corner u can get over 300 with it ill include a pic of my top speeds

Attachments

• dsc00109.gif
    dsc00109.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 69
Back