Suzuki Escudo V6 Pikes Peak Special [Premium] 1998Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter Pootis
  • 24 comments
United States
United States
My most popular suggestion

1996-suzuki-escudo-pikes-peak-show-more-pictures_d5ec0.jpg

Legendary car that has been in GT since GT2. Must have to be premium.

Specs:

Length - 198 in (5029.2 mm)
Width - 74 in (1879.6 mm)
Height - 59 in (1498.6 mm)
Weight - 1763.7 lbs (800 kg)
Drivetrain - 4WD / Mid engined
Horsepower - 981 hp

I can't find any better images because they're all low-quality or small as hell.

If you like Suzuki:

Suzuki Alto Works Suzuki Sport Limited 1997 (premium suggestion)

If you like rally cars:

Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car 1985 (premium suggestion)

Last edited:
Another suggestion for this car. Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak began to fail from GT4 to the current GT6 because it runs very slow and thus began: GT4 (371km/h), GTPSP (306km/h), GT5 (325km/h) and GT6 (360km/h). When it was first included in GT2 was very fast when it reached 400km/h in GT3 430km/h. Should correct this fault and return to being faster this car, and reformed to premium

Another suggestion for this car. Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak began to fail from GT4 to the current GT6 because it runs very slow and thus began: GT4 (371km/h), GTPSP (306km/h), GT5 (325km/h) and GT6 (360km/h). When it was first included in GT2 was very fast when it reached 400km/h in GT3 430km/h. Should correct this fault and return to being faster this car, and reformed to premium

In fact, it could actually reach 2,000km/h using a wheelie tune on GT3, great fun :D

Yes, because a 15 year old physics engine is going to be the height of realism. :rolleyes:

When it was first included in GT2 was very fast when it reached 400km/h in GT3 430km/h. Should correct this fault and return to being faster this car, and reformed to premium
Just so you know, it order to get a standard Vitara to do 430km/h you'd need to give it nearly 2,000hp - about 1,900, according to a quick calculation. This one has a massive wing on the back adding drag simply by existing and wings front and rear adding downforce - which add more drag. I think you'd need over 2,500hp to compensate.

To do a mere 360km/h would need about 1,300hp, whereas 325km/h would need only about 900hp. So it turns out that the "fault" was with the earlier games - and GT5 was the closest to reality.

Just so you know, it order to get a standard Vitara to do 430km/h you'd need to give it nearly 2,000hp - about 1,900, according to a quick calculation. This one has a massive wing on the back adding drag simply by existing and wings front and rear adding downforce - which add more drag. I think you'd need over 2,500hp to compensate.

To do a mere 360km/h would need about 1,300hp, whereas 325km/h would need only about 900hp. So it turns out that the "fault" was with the earlier games - and GT5 was the closest to reality.

Tis' a pity that PD didn't also apply those physics to the 310 mph Alfa TZ3's, GT-R Nismo's and Huayra's...

I think that's down to the fact the realism of the car has been added and there for more realistic. In GT2 they didn't really have the real characteristics of the car. there for it was crazy fast.

What I will say about GT2 is they at least nailed how incredibly hard the damn thing would be to control.

Too easy in later games, but then every fast car is from GT3 onwards.

Latest Posts

Back