"Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing" Review request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request a quick review of Suzuki TT. Having just watched this year's IoMTT, and having spent much time with Tourist Trophy, should I even bother buying it? Or should I just stick to TT and wait for TT2?

I've read a bunch of reviews at Metacritic, etc.., but alot of the reviewers start their reviews with "I don't really like racing games, but...".

I'm a serious driver. Not much into arcade racing (ie lame physics). And the 37.73 miles sounds cool and intense to me, not "too long" or boring. For example, I drive many, many laps of Nurburghring for the joy of it..

i cant really comment about it since i only played it for about 30 minutes before giving up on it. it just felt weird i guess. others here seem to like though.

It's the only game you'll get to race on IOM full circuit, I wouldn't bet on seeing it in next tourist trophy, TT superbikes 2 hopefully will be released this year on ps2. I thought it was a cracking game when I bought it, graphics aren't a patch on tt but you will pass lots of bikes doing a full lap of IOM. and the scenery flys past at a rapid rate. if it's cheap then what you got to lose bar a few bucks, persevere with it as it can be tricky to get the hang of it straight away, but I found doing the master classes where you have to race in expert mode helps you become better, even if they can be frustrating at times, and theres codes to unlock everything if you wannna go for a blast round full circuit. it's also got the southern 100 track to race on, 125's upto 1000cc superbikes and sidecars which are tricky to drive. its not tourist trophy so if you expect it to be anything like it then your in for a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back