**Suzuki's Drift Videos**

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 32 comments
Wow, when I look at the replays, they're not that laggy. The gameplay is but the replays are usually pretty smooth.

Oh well. Good stuff guys, not quite as good as drift envy, but cool. Maybe next time I can jump in as a guest at the Dojo...assuming I don't get motion sickness. :yuck:

Good fight! :D
The last left-hander before the straight had it all: Sparks, sparks, spin in the last lap!
Nerve-frazzling suspense 'till the very end. 👍👍👍

The lag wasn't too bad, but I'm not a fan of the music... sorry... 👎

thanks guys.
swift, why do you say not quite as good as drift envy? i feel the drifting here is alot better, and more suspensful since we were on each others door/bumper pretty much the whole 2 laps. i can see if your talking about editing, im not the greatest.

Suzuki
thanks guys.
swift, why do you say not quite as good as drift envy? i feel the drifting here is alot better, and more suspensful since we were on each others door/bumper pretty much the whole 2 laps. i can see if your talking about editing, im not the greatest.

Maybe it was the framerate here, but I just had a hard time getting into it. But I DO understand the effort and concentration it takes to drift on Xlink. I'm not putting anything down, I guess Drift Envy was just the total package you know?

Downloaded, but at work running too many apps that I can't view this yet. Going to check it out after work. Comments will be posted later...

nice vid man

i like that 3 car 360 at the end

that **** is hard to do all together

lol i saw bro just barly missed u 2 in the 360 becuase of his crash from behind

sony_gamer
nice vid man

i like that 3 car 360 at the end

that **** is hard to do all together

lol i saw bro just barly missed u 2 in the 360 becuase of his crash from behind
and the funny thing is, we didnt plan the 360. we just did it, and somehow we all went the same way.

i can just imagine in GT5 if they have more D1GP cars Suzuki, Widge, (BRO)The_Brother and other friends will probably do a massive tandem

BTW awsome vid 👍

thanks for the comments guys, ive got 2 other 9 minute videos i need to edit an dill have another video. this one is just widge and myself.
d3p0
Was the whole video on google in slow motion?
no, its just how xlink is. widges ping with me was around 100. under 60 is almost no lag, and 100 is bearable.
i get 100 ping from a distance of tennessee to cali.
60-80 from tennessee to NY
40-60 from tennessee to ohio
around 50-70 to areas of canada.(widge has problems right now though, making his ping go to around 100. its still not bad)
the higher the ping, the slower the game runs.
i usually wont run if the ping is above 110.
drifterboy
i can just imagine in GT5 if they have more D1GP cars Suzuki, Widge, (BRO)The_Brother and other friends will probably do a massive tandem

BTW awsome vid 👍

dont forget the rest of DD(bro isnt part of DD), and the few other guys that are teamless on xlink.
TRi
u guys are freakin masters

tri, thanks for the comments.
hope you guys will enjoy the next vid when it comes out.

d3p0
Oh, it must be weird to play like that. Does it take a while to get used to?
i remmeber my first day on xlink, almost a year ago. it almost gave me a headach at first, but after an hour or so i got used to it. so now after a year, i dont have any problems at all. i just hate random ping spikes, it really will screw you up if your not paying attention. but it doesnt usually happen if your playing with someone that has under 60 ping. still doesnt happen alot unless someone your playing with's internet is screwy.

oh and by the way, i only did 2 slow motion effects in the video. both on that long right that we linked to the tight chicane.

vtec513
that **** was hot ty i will be on xlink sometime when i dont know but sometime later man

thanks bro. hit me up on aim or something when you get on.
anyways.. i been busy the past few days, but i need to review the few sessions widge and i had not too long ago and make a video with them.

👎 👎 👎 :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

If you've got a problem with me, pm me about it. But why not watch the videos before you give them a thumb down? I don't see you on xlink tandem drifting with other good drifters. So don't hate, appreciate.

Back