GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Can anyone help make this a decal? Or if the picture quality is too low, make one like it?

Surely would appreciate it :cheers:

View attachment 764416

The following file is in the attached zip.

upload_2018-9-7_18-22-41.png

Attachments

• totalrent.dk.zip
    4 KB · Views: 12
One more, if possible. It'll make a nice roof graphic. We don't need to keep the white, if that makes things easier/reduces file size.

Once the laptop is fixed, I'll try my hand at creating others, myself.

Attachments

• 340492-Berserker_3840x2400.jpg
    340492-Berserker_3840x2400.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 10
Preface: I am in no rush at all for anything in this request as this community has already done more than enough and come through for me before.

So to my friends who assisted before, @ArtificialSky @Maninashed @D-Max , or anyone else out there that can help..... my son, Nathan, and I did it again and volunteered on a Ferrari 488 GT class car for the season finale of the Pirelli World Challenge at Watkins Glen.
View attachment 763472
This is now the second time this summer my 9 year old and I have had the honor to be accepted on a racing crew thanks to our friend Nat, pictured here with sunglasses in his cap, who actually is a true Ferrari mechanic and travels all over the world crewing on Ferrari teams, to the most iconic of tracks, to work on these dream cars for Ferrari. (Literally calls Leguna Seca his second home and isn't joking)
You all came through with missing decals for when we did this at the Ferrari Challenge at Watkins Glen at the end of July with the Brian Kaminskey car. Couldnt have done it without your decal creations for us to make this replicaView attachment 763477 View attachment 763478
(The gear type logo on the side door that also appears on the roof was added later in the race weekend, see below)View attachment 763480

So now, thanks to Nat and TR3 Racing, we have yet another Ferrari Family and car we have put our time, heart, and soul into helping out and would love to relive it virtually by creating it in GT Sport. (Yes we know it's the 458 and not the 488, but close enough until an update adds it.....they really should, it's an amazing machine).

With all that being said......and if anyone is still reading ......#TLDR (sorry), I have some decal creation request so I can make this car for him as well to drive.

(We also worked on cars in the TCA class for Subaru on BRZ's for TechSport Racing, but let's take this one car request at a time)

Thank you all in advance, and again, there is no rush on these what so ever.
View attachment 763515
View attachment 763483 View attachment 763482View attachment 763484
The ADV.1, and if the Exotics on Las Olas is better than the previous to capture, already have the Pirelli so no need for that.
View attachment 763485View attachment 763487
Only the Spaa05 and SN Mortgage here, have the Crowdstrike decal.
View attachment 763488 View attachment 763493
These are the official side sponsor stacks of the Pirelli World Challenge cars for all classes. I didn't know if this could be created as one individual decal itself. I've seen and used NASCAR ones where instead of individual decals, it was the entire stack. If not, I know the PWC official logo and VP Fuels exist, not 100% on the others.
View attachment 763500

I have the PWC number board and all the official number fonts for the series and with the car being a simple white color, it's really just a decal oriented replica we are looking for (though I am graciously aware that there are many of them)

No rush at all needs to be repeated and a very special thank you all so very, very much. Again.

PS - if you care to wonder how we did this weekend, let me plug the Pirelli World Challenge YouTube Channel that streams the races live, free too, and will in due time, usually within a week or so, post them on their channel.

Until then, I'll leave you some spoilers:

Saturday Race - P2!
View attachment 763505 View attachment 763506 View attachment 763507

Sunday RaceView attachment 763508 View attachment 763509 View attachment 763510
Crashed out Turn 1, Lap1. Just like a GT Sport daily race! Hahahahahaha! Except this was likely $60-$80,000 in damage they were estimating. Seriously though, first thought when it happened was about GT Sport dailies.

On behalf of myself, my son, and the entire TR3 Racing team, we thank you for your time and assistance with this request!
View attachment 763511
20180909_012907-COLLAGE.jpg
I can not thank this community enough for all you do! Especially @Maninashed and @ArtificialSky .

They may just be svg creations for decals on a video game, but it truly means a lot to a 9 year old.....and this 39 year old as well.....to be able to relive our memories together with these replicas you have helped us create.

Thank you.

amazing! @Safoo I'm a couple hours out of finishing this damn decal. then I just need to cut it up into 100 parts haha. I'll show it as a full image before I cut it up

I've spent too long on this today, over half the decal completed today without having saved it... now it's not responding because I stupidly hit simplify!

EDIT: managed to save it! Can anyone break this down for me? I'm struggling with being able to do it effectively.

Attachments

• 12_children.zip
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
This is my go-to performance shop for all things VAG and I'd love to promote them with my liveries. If it's not too much trouble, I'd also like it in monochrome/color-changeable, and just the "ECS."

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
This is my go-to performance shop for all things VAG and I'd love to promote them with my liveries. If it's not too much trouble, I'd also like it in monochrome/color-changeable, and just the "ECS."
I like ECS. They’re pretty good.

The work here that you all are doing is phenomenal and greatly appreciated!

Can I make a request (technically 12)?

Can I get text logos for Black Marque Racing and La Marque Racing?

I need each with:

1. All spelled out like Black Marque Racing
2. Same with Racing centered under the first two words
3. With just the initials such as BMR and LMR

All with a cursive like font similar to Pinyon Script?
I need them regular with no background and also inverted? Plain black color is fine as long as I can change the colors.

Thanks! It would be most appreciated!

The work here that you all are doing is phenomenal and greatly appreciated!

Can I make a request (technically 12)?

Can I get text logos for Black Marque Racing and La Marque Racing?

I need each with:

1. All spelled out like Black Marque Racing
2. Same with Racing centered under the first two words
3. With just the initials such as BMR and LMR

All with a cursive like font similar to Pinyon Script?
I need them regular with no background and also inverted? Plain black color is fine as long as I can change the colors.

Thanks! It would be most appreciated!
Something like this would be ok ?
C86743E7-D539-4F84-B00C-6C08B00C19E2.png

Let me know which one of the « centered » racing you want.

I like the smaller “Racing” version.
Can you do it in the Pinyon Script?
Or a script similar to that. I like the smoothness of it and the capital letters don’t have the bubble look as much...

Thanks

Cytoria....

Infinite thanks for this! I have been wanting to have something to make my liveries unique and took all of this time (11 months!) to come up with this.

I cannot thank you enough!

can someone help me with getting the wording at the bottom of this one please. can not find it anywhere on Decal Discover....

dfd.jpg

If anyone has the time, I have a couple logos I need some help with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3003.PNG
    IMG_3003.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3005.PNG
    IMG_3005.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3006.JPG
    IMG_3006.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3007.JPG
    IMG_3007.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3009.JPG
    IMG_3009.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 9

I've spent too long on this today, over half the decal completed today without having saved it... now it's not responding because I stupidly hit simplify!

EDIT: managed to save it! Can anyone break this down for me? I'm struggling with being able to do it effectively.
If anyone takes this on, can you tag @Safoo as it's being made for him

So my son and I are reminiscing pretty much daily from our weekend at the Glen and driving around our GTS replica TR3 Racing Ferrari that we made with the help from the kind folks here.

I had a couple other ideas for us to make liveries from that weren't as official as an exact replica of a car we saw.

The first idea was the team racing logo of the TCA Subaru team we assisted while we waited for the Ferrari to pass scurtineering post race, TechSport Racing. We are a Subaru family here so we thought it would be cool to make our own Subaru race cars with them as our team.
IMG_20180902_103326.jpg
IMG_20180901_122641.jpg

Here is what I could find:
Screenshot_20180912-233907~3.png
Screenshot_20180912-233919~2.png

The second idea was the pizzeria in the village we ate at each night as we left town, Pudgies:
Screenshot_20180912-231745~2.png
Screenshot_20180912-231902~4.png
Screenshot_20180912-232539~2.png

And I dont know if it is clear enough, but depending on what looks like the font of the "zz" in pizza could be the car number - 22.
Screenshot_20180912-231902~3.png

We've enjoyed making exact replica so why not be creative on our own while still reminiscing.

No rush at all on any of these and as always, thank you in advance for your time and effort if you take the request on.

Back