GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
If anyone is feeling generous. The "Honda racing" bit of the HRC logo can be removed if you want to.

Konica Minolta MotoGP inspired livery on the NSX should be pretty nice

Attachments

• I_ZPDPQ_1496236745980.JPG
    I_ZPDPQ_1496236745980.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
  • hrcligoproduct01.jpg
    hrcligoproduct01.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 15
If anyone is feeling generous. The "Honda racing" bit of the HRC logo can be removed if you want to.

Konica Minolta MotoGP inspired livery on the NSX should be pretty nice

I can't double check at the moment, but both of these requests are available in the discover section at gran-turismo.com

Would the red character in the middle be possible? With the gray skin tone replace with Caucasian colored skin?

And would I be able to get the two guilds I am most likely going to play using the new set?
Azorius_Logo.png
Izzet_Logo.png

Attachments

• 85F9A1E7-117A-42ED-B497-ECF41E8AA064.jpeg
    85F9A1E7-117A-42ED-B497-ECF41E8AA064.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Evidently, I'm better at making .svg's than I thought. That said, I could really, really REALLY use some help with this one.
ECSLogo.png

(note: Its background is transparent, but there are white text elements in this logo. Hence their illegibility.)

Can anyone make a svg of these for me? Without the backgrounds.

I've tried messing around with some image editors, but i fear I'm kinda hopeless...

Thanks in advance.

BVpromo2.png

220px-Rooster_Teeth_Podcast_logo.png

Hello everyone, I ask you for help. I can not with Inkscape to load the logo with the writing...:nervous: I'm not practical.Thanks

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
Evidently, I'm better at making .svg's than I thought. That said, I could really, really REALLY use some help with this one.
View attachment 767265

(note: Its background is transparent, but there are white text elements in this logo. Hence their illegibility.)
Any of these do. None of them have the white border around the ECS though.
upload_2018-9-21_11-44-32.png

I'll share them later.

Been looking for a diamond plate pattern. would it be possible to get just the shape with color, and nothing else? Feel like creating the patter on the car would be easier than stretching a decal.

treadplate.jpg

Can someone get the 7 out of this for me? Clear background.

I'm almost there. But, I can't figure out how the crop the 7 in inkscape. It's easily explained, I'm sure I'm just not getting it.

Attachments

• s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
I've made the backgrounds transparent so it'll just be converting them from PNG to SVG. Thank you in advance :D

Attachments

• Bloop2.zip
    477.5 KB · Views: 12
Can someone get the 7 out of this for me? Clear background.

I'm almost there. But, I can't figure out how the crop the 7 in inkscape. It's easily explained, I'm sure I'm just not getting it.
Do you just want the 7 on its own, or with the oval and Barry Sheene text, but clear instead of yellow?

EDIT: Have 3 versions. I'll share them later.

upload_2018-9-24_13-49-37.png

Last edited:
Back