GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Qyn
Hi all :dopey:,

Not sure how all this technological stuff works, but here goes. Could someone please make a few decals for me :bowdown:? I'd like to request decals 3 that read:

Q'D UP RACING
--------------------
YOU JUST GOT
Q'D UP
---------------------
Designed by Qyn
----------------------

Font type is totally up to the creator, I just need to be able to change the color. Was kind of going for something that looks like it belongs on a race car. Any help regarding this request is greatly appreciated in advance. If, by some chance I'm in the wrong thread my apologies. :D

Hope you like them ...

Attachments

• Q1.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Q2.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Q3.svg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
Thanks so much VincentWright just got a couple more for you if you don’t mind
Here are three versions :
« Cut » with transparency
« White » filled in white with black outline
« Gradient » with the colours.

Note that you can achieve every colour combination : place the White decal and change the colour to the one you want for the letters, then duplicate, replace the decal by the Cut and change the colour for the outline.

Attachments

• PLN white.svg
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
  • PLN cut.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 8
  • PLN gradients.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
Hope you like them ...
WOW! That was quicker than I expected :eek:. Thank you so much! :cheers:

Now how do I view/upload them to GTSport? I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff. Can I do it from my phone? Again any help is appreciated.

Please can someone help me with this please?

Attachments

• ACL.JPG
    ACL.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 16
  • ACL.JPG
    ACL.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 12
Hi all, I'm really struggling getting a clear SVG of both the Leicester Tigers logo (my local rugby team) and Everards Tiger beer (official beer of said rugby team!)

I have attempted them myself but I get a blurry Tiger and illegible writing, imagine a 5 year old being given the two images and told to copy them, you're about halfway there!

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 1200px-Leicester_Tigers_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Leicester_Tigers_logo.svg.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
  • everards_tiger.gif
    everards_tiger.gif
    186.7 KB · Views: 14
Would someone be able to help with a few Mazda words? Please and thank you. I'm using the Gr.4 Atenza.

The "Mazda Motorsports" words, can be found on the title page here https://www.mazdamotorsports.com/

"Mazda 3 TCR" banner(for the rear)
Mazda3TCR_13-1024x683.jpg

"Mazda Motorsports" & the "3" number plate
Mazda3TCR_05-1024x508.jpg

Would someone be able to help with a few Mazda words? Please and thank you. I'm using the Gr.4 Atenza.

The "Mazda Motorsports" words, can be found on the title page here https://www.mazdamotorsports.com/

"Mazda 3 TCR" banner(for the rear)
Mazda3TCR_13-1024x683.jpg

"Mazda Motorsports" & the "3" number plate
Mazda3TCR_05-1024x508.jpg
Here they are.

Attachments

• MAZDA 3 number.svg
    538 bytes · Views: 18
  • MAZDA 3 TCR.SVG
    2.1 KB · Views: 17
  • MAZDA motorsports.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
Hi all, I'm really struggling getting a clear SVG of both the Leicester Tigers logo (my local rugby team) and Everards Tiger beer (official beer of said rugby team!)

I have attempted them myself but I get a blurry Tiger and illegible writing, imagine a 5 year old being given the two images and told to copy them, you're about halfway there!

Thank you in advance!
The Leicester Tigers badge is available (although without the reflection).
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1213999/5837229237625454592

The Everards badge might be too difficult to be in the game.

Thanks so much VincentWright just got a couple more for you if you don’t mind
There are all here (and made by Baco0974, who only create quality decals and liveries).

http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/index.php?searchword=Shelby+performance+

I tested the links myself and got loaded to a page for GTS in Chinese. Nothing else loaded after that and as I can not read it, I'm not sure what was said in the middle of the screen. I looked up the decals for that user on the discovery page but did not find anything like what was requested either, using "Shelby" as a keyword in my search.

Hi, can anyone get these into an SVG file for me??

The attached file is a 2 layer cake... Allowing you the ability to change the colours to how you see fit. Place L1 down, resize it to the desired size, duplicate it and replace the duplicate with L2. Let me know if you have any issues and I'll help out with them. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Shelby.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 13
MMX
I used Myriad Roman, but did have to pull it wider a little bit.
The number and Mazda motorsports are coming out like this
EF7fX8hUEAA6v5U

Edit: Is it also possible to make another Number "3" for the right side?
Mazda3TCR_01-1024x648.jpg

Last edited:
The number and Mazda motorsports are coming out like this
EF7fX8hUEAA6v5U

Edit: Is it also possible to make another Number "3" for the right side?
Mazda3TCR_01-1024x648.jpg
@MMX versions seem to be fine but for some days I have issues with round shapes (my japan flags are messed up too).

@Adam Barber , @VincentWright weird indeed. At first I thought that he shared these decals for « friends only » but I can’t find them on his profile either. Thanks for making them.

probablly, the decals was deleted by author or official.

I tested the links myself and got loaded to a page for GTS in Chinese. Nothing else loaded after that and as I can not read it, I'm not sure what was said in the middle of the screen. I looked up the decals for that user on the discovery page but did not find anything like what was requested either, using "Shelby" as a keyword in my search.

Back