GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
p78
Hi,

I did something wrong with this one.
When i upload it, it looks good. but in game, i only get the top left corner of the decal.

I've got no idea where i cocked up.

it looks like i didn't resize properly, but in inkscape everything looks good.

tnx for looking.

Sorted it for you @p78

Not sure what's going on with it mind but I've just put it through SVGOMG with a high precision and it seems to have sorted it

. Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191018110110.jpg

Attachments

• CustomJapanesePlates 555 (2).svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I'm not sure if somebody already asked for this one... I have a request to make Metal Gear Solid V's Diamond Dogs logo into an Svg. Fully transparent.
il_570xN.1683974630_li9y.jpg

Thanks in Advance

Is there a ‘Speed Of light’ custom decal? I just need to change the colour of it :banghead:

If not could someone do me this decal please? :D

8C97D9E7-D3BB-4192-9617-444C44B0D24C.jpeg

I don’t know how best to get an image of it, so apologies in advance!

Can anyone make a number plate with the following logo at the top?
ARL plain.jpg

and ARLsimracing.com at the bottom

I know its probably something simple im missing but i cant for the life of me get it to work.

Last edited:
Is there a ‘Speed Of light’ custom decal? I just need to change the colour of it :banghead:

If not could someone do me this decal please? :D

View attachment 858988

I don’t know how best to get an image of it, so apologies in advance!
Best way to get a logo out of the game : apply on the roof with « align with camera », take a screenshot and export the image.
Even if you already submit your Speed of Light Mustang, here is a colourable version.

Can anyone make a number plate with the following logo at the top?
View attachment 859100
and ARLsimracing.com at the bottom

I know its probably something simple im missing but i cant for the life of me get it to work.
Done one, hopefully this is what you wanted.

You got the font name or that logo as an SVG already?

EDIT: Found one, I‘ll have a go later.
Looking forward to it, two ideas are better than one.

@Daniel Clark your pictures are quite time consuming yet not very challenging so we tend to do quicker work before. I’ll try to have a go at it later tomorrow, though.

@ScotteDawg I’ll try to do your AutoMasters series too, even if the Japanese one is quite hard! For the one with the phone number, do you want the black background on it, or not?

Attachments

• ARL numberplate.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SPEED OF LIGHT.SVG
    4.5 KB · Views: 13
Some time ago I asked for a logo (re-posted below) to be done. It was, and for that I am grateful. However, when it was uploaded to my decals on the GTSport site, the 'a' and the 'e' from the word 'Masters' appeared filled in. This didn't bother me as I only used large versions of it and the yellow was (relatively) easy to fill in. Now I want to use it again and my eyesight is not what it used to be, so filing in is no longer an option for me.
I have added two other decals and I was wondering if someone could 'svg' them for me!?

THE ORIGINAL REQUEST...
View attachment 857477

THE ADD ON'S
View attachment 857478

View attachment 857479
Here are the Auto Masters logos.
I’ve made the one with phone number in black and in white so you can use it with or without background.
The Japanese one was quite fun to do. Maybe not 1:1 due to the limitations, but close enough I hope!
(They are not tested in game yet so let me know if you spot an issue).

Attachments

• AUTO MASTERS base.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 11
  • AUTO MASTERS phone black.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
  • AUTO MASTERS phone white.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
  • AUTO MASTERS japanese.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
Best way to get a logo out of the game : apply on the roof with « align with camera », take a screenshot and export the image.
Even if you already submit your Speed of Light Mustang, here is a colourable version.

Thanks, I might tweak it a little and maybe request a couple of other variants using this method to capture the logo :D:tup:

Thanks as always:bowdown:

Back