GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Here are the Auto Masters logos.
I’ve made the one with phone number in black and in white so you can use it with or without background.
The Japanese one was quite fun to do. Maybe not 1:1 due to the limitations, but close enough I hope!
(They are not tested in game yet so let me know if you spot an issue).

Your efforts are, as always, greatly appreciated, even if you did have fun doing one of them...
I shall let you know if there is a problem though I somehow doubt there will be!

Need more of these.

Attachments

• ジェヴォーダン.png
    ジェヴォーダン.png
    42 KB · Views: 10
  • ナラシンハ.png
    ナラシンハ.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 大口真神.png
    大口真神.png
    41 KB · Views: 10
  • 玉藻前.png
    玉藻前.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
  • アヌビス.png
    アヌビス.png
    41 KB · Views: 8

Attachments

• ゲリ.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 9
  • キャスパリーグ.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
  • スコル.svg
  • ジャバウォック.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 8
  • ケルベロス.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ネコマタ.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
  • フェンリル.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 7
  • ハティ.svg
  • フレキ.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 7
  • マーナガルム.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 獣人.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Here you go. These are really easy to diy tho. Get an SVG programme and try it out for yourself :)

Attachments

• アヌビス.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 玉藻前.svg
    2.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 大口真神.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 8
  • ナラシンハ.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 7
  • ジェヴォーダン.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 8

Attachments

• pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
    pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
  • アヌビス.png
    アヌビス.png
    41 KB · Views: 7
  • ジェヴォーダン.png
    ジェヴォーダン.png
    42 KB · Views: 8
  • ナラシンハ.png
    ナラシンハ.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 大口真神.png
    大口真神.png
    41 KB · Views: 8
  • 玉藻前.png
    玉藻前.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey guys, not sure that I can explain this request well enough in words.....but here goes....

I already had this art piece saved in my decals folders in game, but a console glitch (full data base rebuild) forced me to re-load all my games from scratch. :(
When I re-loaded GTSport, all my progress was there, except for my saved decals. :guilty: 🤬

This decal was a "fat curved angle".............. ? Sounds strange.
There were two that I know of, one black, one red, and both of similar angles. From memory one was 60 deg and the other 80 deg????? :confused:
Each "end" finished in a straight line, all quite fat (or thick) with the rounded curve at the bend.
I have it drawn in "Word format" but can't figure out how to upload it on here. :(

If my bland description rings any bells for someone, could you kindly help an old fart out. Please. :)
Thank you.

Hey guys, not sure that I can explain this request well enough in words.....but here goes....

I already had this art piece saved in my decals folders in game, but a console glitch (full data base rebuild) forced me to re-load all my games from scratch. :(
When I re-loaded GTSport, all my progress was there, except for my saved decals. :guilty: 🤬

This decal was a "fat curved angle".............. ? Sounds strange.
There were two that I know of, one black, one red, and both of similar angles. From memory one was 60 deg and the other 80 deg????? :confused:
Each "end" finished in a straight line, all quite fat (or thick) with the rounded curve at the bend.
I have it drawn in "Word format" but can't figure out how to upload it on here. :(

If my bland description rings any bells for someone, could you kindly help an old fart out. Please. :)
Thank you.
Can you try to screenshot your Word format ? With the Prnt Scrn key of your keyboard or even with your phone? Because I must admit I can’t figure out what you mean :lol:

Can you try to screenshot your Word format ? With the Prnt Scrn key of your keyboard or even with your phone? Because I must admit I can’t figure out what you mean :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I know it was quite vague... :)

Had to take a pic on my phone, email it to myself to get this..... :D It's quite crappy but will give you an idea I hope. ;)

IMG_20191023_092640.jpg

As I mentioned, this was made in Word format.
The original art work was all one fluid line, no white lines joining it all together. :lol:
And the inside of the curve was actually curved too, my pic shows it as an angle..... not correct. 👍

Hope this helps mate. :)

Thanks, I might tweak it a little and maybe request a couple of other variants using this method to capture the logo :D:tup:

Thanks as always:bowdown:
Ahem... Just checked in game, and in fact if you choose the white « Speed of Light » logos... they are colour changeable. Might save a lot of time ;).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I know it was quite vague... :)

Had to take a pic on my phone, email it to myself to get this..... :D It's quite crappy but will give you an idea I hope. ;)

View attachment 859593

As I mentioned, this was made in Word format.
The original art work was all one fluid line, no white lines joining it all together. :lol:
And the inside of the curve was actually curved too, my pic shows it as an angle..... not correct. 👍

Hope this helps mate. :)
Thanks! It’s a bit too late now but I’ll have a go tomorrow morning as I can see what you want.

Ahem... Just checked in game, and in fact if you choose the white « Speed of Light » logos... they are colour changeable. Might save a lot of time ;).

Thanks! It’s a bit too late now but I’ll have a go tomorrow morning as I can see what you want.
Cheers man :)

I know it already exists in the decals......some where.
I have tried any and a lot of word combinations in the search bar, all failed to locate this decal. :confused:
Searches have included, thick black curve, thick line, fat line, fat curve, angled curve, thick angled curve, black angled curve.....
Just can't seem to hit the correct wording of how it was originally uploaded? Doing my head in. :lol:

Good Evening Livery Gods, I was just wondering if one of the extremely talented folks in here might be able to turn these photos into the ones that can be uploaded to GT. Just the Lettering, not the entire photo/background. If so it would be greatly appreciated, TYVM and have a great day everyone! :cheers:

B5C780A1-7C79-455C-9BA8-C6903CFE4C03.jpeg
88668044-028B-4278-B142-BADFE3F35FA6.jpeg
32489615-3EDF-46EE-BD7E-836D366C872A.jpeg
89CC8511-7EA9-4777-BF1A-9E7C0E70904C.jpeg

Cheers man :)

I know it already exists in the decals......some where.
I have tried any and a lot of word combinations in the search bar, all failed to locate this decal. :confused:
Searches have included, thick black curve, thick line, fat line, fat curve, angled curve, thick angled curve, black angled curve.....
Just can't seem to hit the correct wording of how it was originally uploaded? Doing my head in. :lol:
Here is a set if 3 different angles. Hopefully this is what you were looking for...

Also @Daniel Clark , Cream playing the guitar is finally here too! ;)

Attachments

• ANGLE1.svg
    646 bytes · Views: 9
  • ANGLE2.svg
    628 bytes · Views: 7
  • ANGLE3.svg
    640 bytes · Views: 6
  • CREAM guitar.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• TPC1.svg
    664 bytes · Views: 7
  • TPC2.svg
    1 KB · Views: 8
  • TPC3.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 8
  • TPC4.svg
    568 bytes · Views: 8
Strangely, there are no "Moon Over the Castle" decals. Sure, there are one or two pictures (sort of) but not any of the actual words...

I am hoping this can be rectified!

a2490776169925b59c48c93ba0fd8fa9.jpg spectacular-full moon-background.jpg

With the following, would it be possible to do one straight and another arched (for a fender or wing)?

motc.jpg

Thanking you muchly!

Anyone able to make this one for me?

000073718[1].JPG

Thanks in advance :cheers:

EDIT: I know there are some already shared but they're awfully auto-traced and I suppose most people agree that they're not good for any kinds of replicas :D

Strangely, there are no "Moon Over the Castle" decals. Sure, there are one or two pictures (sort of) but not any of the actual words...

I am hoping this can be rectified!

View attachment 859917 View attachment 859919

With the following, would it be possible to do one straight and another arched (for a fender or wing)?

View attachment 859918

Thanking you muchly!
Your pictures are quite hard to reproduce but you can build it with some decals already shared.

Moons :
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/3960232/6917543330103427608
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/7037439/6269091021030687768

Castles :
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/5742741/8359337316928487440
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/2028370/6133977543241400856
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/3171106/4900489247200412696

I’ve also joined the Moon Over The Castle text in both versions.

Attachments

• MOTC flat.svg
    6.6 KB · Views: 9
  • MOTC bended.svg
    7 KB · Views: 9
can someone rip of the text in black & white for candeo vision ?

slogan needed also:

2CRf6d08_400x400.jpg

DAs1kpUXkAAjL-s.jpg

need these too:

Priority recuirement

W1siZiIsIjIwMTcvMDUvMTkvMTUvMTEvNTEvMzIvbG9nby5wbmciXV0

W1siZiIsIjIwMTcvMDgvMDQvMTUvMzgvNTQvNjgxLzIuIFByaW9yaXR5IFJlY3J1aXRtZW50IExvZ28uanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCI1MDB4MjAwIyJdXQ

can't find the icd logo anywhere :(

5YK03UF.jpg

plus where can i find the proformance logo ?
Next to the autocar logo.
I think i swa it once but no searchterms are matching to find it.

can someone rip of the text in black & white for candeo vision ?

slogan needed also:

2CRf6d08_400x400.jpg

DAs1kpUXkAAjL-s.jpg

need these too:

Priority recuirement

W1siZiIsIjIwMTcvMDUvMTkvMTUvMTEvNTEvMzIvbG9nby5wbmciXV0

W1siZiIsIjIwMTcvMDgvMDQvMTUvMzgvNTQvNjgxLzIuIFByaW9yaXR5IFJlY3J1aXRtZW50IExvZ28uanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCI1MDB4MjAwIyJdXQ

can't find the icd logo anywhere :(

5YK03UF.jpg

plus where can i find the proformance logo ?
Next to the autocar logo.
I think i swa it once but no searchterms are matching to find it.

Here is the Candeo and the Priority, 2nd one in 2 Part so you can combine it however you need it.
Couldn´t find the ICD one also ... (does anyone know what ICD is written in full ?)

Attachments

• PR1.svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 12
  • PR2.svg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
  • CandeoV.svg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back