GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Here is the Candeo and the Priority, 2nd one in 2 Part so you can combine it however you need it.
Couldn´t find the ICD one also ... (does anyone know what ICD is written in full ?)

Hope someone else can heklp with the ICD logo.
Thansk for taking on my request.
The files are to big to upload (over 15KB),can you reduce them ?

If I may, would someone be able to do the scribbles from the 98 Rohr Porsche GT1? They're the last things I need for my livery and I'm no where near talented or patient enough to do them.

s-l640.jpg

dtn98065.jpg

And if it's not too much trouble could the 97 car's version. They're almost identical but in different colors.

6283353306_37814136e3_b.jpg

porsche_911_gt1_no01_gelb_ut_p1.jpg

Last edited:
An Australian soap logo (Solvol) was put into GTSport way back, but there was (in the 1970's) an ad that had the phrase "Wash your hands Geoffrey..." "... With the Solvol Geoffrey." This was NOT uploaded into the decals in GTSport.

It took a bit of searching but I found an old printed magazine ad with those words.

Without the thought bubbles and on a clear background, would it be possible for someone to make svg's out of these for me?

Solvol1.jpg Solvol2.jpg

Thanx heapingly!
Youse is awesome!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

What's the possibility of creating this one? I understand color gradients can be a little tricky?

If its not possible, how about the second version & maybe a masked version?

Thanks heaps,

burger-fuel-logo-large.png

burgerfuel-social.jpg

Would someone be able to help me with the circled item please?View attachment 861378
There it is.

Hi guys,

What's the possibility of creating this one? I understand color gradients can be a little tricky?

If its not possible, how about the second version & maybe a masked version?

Thanks heaps,

View attachment 861479

View attachment 861481
I haven’t tested it in game yet so I’m totally not sure about the gradients version but the other should work fine.

@danhighway the ROHR Porsche is on my to do list, hopefully today!

Attachments

• BURGER FUEL EMPTY.SVG
    4.7 KB · Views: 10
  • BURGER FUEL GRADIENTS.SVG
    6.8 KB · Views: 10
  • GP INTERNATIONAL.SVG
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
If I may, would someone be able to do the scribbles from the 98 Rohr Porsche GT1? They're the last things I need for my livery and I'm no where near talented or patient enough to do them.

s-l640.jpg

dtn98065.jpg

And if it's not too much trouble could the 97 car's version. They're almost identical but in different colors.

6283353306_37814136e3_b.jpg

porsche_911_gt1_no01_gelb_ut_p1.jpg
Here you go.

They look small in the browser but should be fine in-game. You must be aware that decals stretched to the size of a whole car may appear blurry at the edges.
Let me know, if it’s too obvious, I can split the decals into each colour part.

The red hood decal is the same for both cars, hopefully I matched the green well enough for the ‘97 version, the tint varies from a picture to another...

Attachments

• ROHR hood.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ROHR roof.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ROHR roof yellow.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ROHR side.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 14
  • ROHR side yellow.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
Here are some Asian texts for me.
チェシャ猫.png
妲己.png
張飛.png
カトブレパス.png
クシナダ.png

Attachments

• ブルーウォータートラ.png
    ブルーウォータートラ.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 블루 워터 타이거.png
    블루 워터 타이거.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 蓝色水虎.png
    蓝色水虎.png
    41 KB · Views: 6
It'd take like two minutes to do those yourself. Also I'd have appreciated a thanks or something for the ones I did a few weeks ago..

Attachments

• BlueWaterTiger(Chinese).svg
    9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go.

They look small in the browser but should be fine in-game. You must be aware that decals stretched to the size of a whole car may appear blurry at the edges.
Let me know, if it’s too obvious, I can split the decals into each colour part.

The red hood decal is the same for both cars, hopefully I matched the green well enough for the ‘97 version, the tint varies from a picture to another...

Holy crackers thank you so much! There is a bit of blurriness if you zoom right in but it looks fine otherwise. Though I will have to do some tinkering to get it to fit the car a little better but this is a much nicer starting point than what I had done. Thank you again.

Holy crackers thank you so much! There is a bit of blurriness if you zoom right in but it looks fine otherwise. Though I will have to do some tinkering to get it to fit the car a little better but this is a much nicer starting point than what I had done. Thank you again.
Will it help if you have them in separate parts?

I only can do those with single colour can someone help me with the coloured images?View attachment 861622
Do you need 6 separate decals or one with the 6 images?

Will it help if you have them in separate parts?

Do you need 6 separate decals or one with the 6 images?
6 separate decals

Am I allowed to submit country flag svgs from Wikipedia to GT Sport?

Last edited by a moderator:
6 separate decals

Am I allowed to submit country flag svgs from Wikipedia to GT Sport?
There you go with the decals.

About the Wikipedia flags. You are free to use them in the game BUT they are usually drawn with the « rect » SVG code, which is not readable in GTSport. You have to select the flag, then apply « object to path » in Inkscape to make the file GT-friendly.

Attachments

• PIXIE 1.svg
    621 bytes · Views: 8
  • PIXIE 2.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 7
  • PIXIE 3.svg
    698 bytes · Views: 8
  • PIXIE 4.svg
    653 bytes · Views: 8
  • PIXIE 5.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 7
  • PIXIE 6.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 8
Hope someone else can heklp with the ICD logo.
Thansk for taking on my request.
The files are to big to upload (over 15KB),can you reduce them ?
The ICD is a bit warped in your picture as it is a placed over the car contours. Could not find a normal flat logo of it anywhere online so just traced your picture. Plus Pro Formance metals.

Attachments

• icd.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 15
  • pro formance.svg
    13 KB · Views: 11
There you go with the decals.

About the Wikipedia flags. You are free to use them in the game BUT they are usually drawn with the « rect » SVG code, which is not readable in GTSport. You have to select the flag, then apply « object to path » in Inkscape to make the file GT-friendly.
Thanks, but Inkscape only supports singe colour decals.

Back