GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Kar Kraft.png

Not the best quality picture to be honest but Kar Kraft's logo wasn't easy to find.

If anyone can crop out the KK out of the picture will be much appreciated.

Hi @Panoz

excuse me my good sir, but I tested my skills with your logo.

Feel free to check if this is fine for you. Otherwise I will not be mad if you ask again someone here who knows what to do ;)

Edit: Made a masked version too, to be sure that I did not misunderstood your request.

37 is "KK", 38 is the mask.

Attachments

• image2vector (37) (1).svg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image2vector (38) (1).svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi @Panoz

excuse me my good sir, but I tested my skills with your logo.

Feel free to check if this is fine for you. Otherwise I will not be mad if you ask again someone here who knows what to do ;)

Edit: Made a masked version too, to be sure that I did not misunderstood your request.

37 is "KK", 38 is the mask.

Great job and thanks on both of them!

Done more than I asked for with 2 decals to work with.

Last edited:
Hello, i sent a request for stickers in game, I search final fantasy character, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, FFXIII

If you can, it's really perfect and I'm so happy

Like this?

...well damn! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And where did you get the 'sil' from? I couldn't find a decent shot of it to try and match up the fonts (do you have the 'sil' solo by any chance?)!

Thanks again mate your work in here is the most impressive and coolest **** I've come across in a forum:bowdown:

...well damn! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And where did you get the 'sil' from? I couldn't find a decent shot of it to try and match up the fonts (do you have the 'sil' solo by any chance?)!

Thanks again mate your work in here is the most impressive and coolest **** I've come across in a forum:bowdown:
Sil on it's own (not tested) should be OK. Font is Maiandra Demi Bold Italic GD. Found that by looking through pdf files found HERE.

Attachments

• sil.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 17
Once more, I need your kind help to convert this image into an svg file.

Thanks as usual for your time!

Attachments

• adesivi_miggia_2.zip
    697.6 KB · Views: 8
  • shark miggia.jpg
    shark miggia.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
Hey everyone, would it be possible to have the below turned into decals? If this is too much work to ask for I totally understand. This is on the simple side for their logos/artwork, but it still seems pretty intricate to me.

rc2016075_81.jpg

Could this be cropped into 3 separate images? One of the character, one of the right text, and one of the bottom logo/link? Also can it be transparent so it's just the lines and no white boxes? (that's probably a stupid question but I'd like to be safe)
rc2016075_83.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

Just the text from this beanie
beaniesblack.jpg

and lastly the top sticker from this image.
sticker+pack.jpg

One final question - Would it be possible to isolate just the hands from any of the images that I've provided too?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, would it be possible to have the below turned into decals? If this is too much work to ask for I totally understand. This is on the simple side for their logos/artwork, but it still seems pretty intricate to me.

Could this be cropped into 3 separate images? One of the character, one of the right text, and one of the bottom logo/link? Also can it be transparent so it's just the lines and no white boxes? (that's probably a stupid question but I'd like to be safe)

Thanks!
Here is the 2nd one split up, and in full.

Attachments

• Beer man.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Best Beer Full.svg
    14 KB · Views: 13
  • Best Beer txt.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 10
  • tiredhands.com.svg
    10 KB · Views: 13
Thank you so much! That looks perfect.

Are the others going to be too difficult to convert? I've been reading through the tutorial thread and it seems to be a little much for me.
Use something like NFL logos as a guide to give you an idea what can be converted reasonably quickly into an svg under 15kb. Any more detail starts adding time to the process. One Arm and hand alone has around one hundred shapes just in the arm section. Nearly all the lines are wobbly. The only real option is to trace by hand. Took a couple of hours to do the first one and rearrange the parts for the last sticker. That text from the hat takes around a minute. There is a background shape for the sticker to allow for color change.

Attachments

• THBC logo.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
  • THBC.svg
    2.7 KB · Views: 9
  • tired hands color.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
  • tired hands sticker background.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
  • tired hands horizontal.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
  • tired hands sticker.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
  • tired hands vertical.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
Use something like NFL logos as a guide to give you an idea what can be converted reasonably quickly into an svg under 15kb. Any more detail starts adding time to the process. One Arm and hand alone has around one hundred shapes just in the arm section. Nearly all the lines are wobbly. The only real option is to trace by hand. Took a couple of hours to do the first one and rearrange the parts for the last sticker. That text from the hat takes around a minute. There is a background shape for the sticker to allow for color change.

These are incredible! I really appreciate you taking the time to put all of this together and the tips are great too. Hopefully with some practice I'll be able to take care of this on my own.

i still don't get gradients, either it's black or it looks plain shi tty.

any help with this pls?

Just the gradients would suffice btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-24 Gold Medal – Gouden Carolus Tripel – World beer awards 2017.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-24 Gold Medal – Gouden Carolus Tripel – World beer awards 2017.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi guys, could someone help me with these things please?
I'd like to complete my Cagliari Calcio sponsors for the cousin. :)

The Cagliari one please, with no background, in masked version too if possible.

22__cagliari_parma_social_pack_base_news_biglietti_1.png

This one in two parts duplicable please

isola_color.png

And these two

nieddittas_color.png

fluo_blue_2.png

(if the gradient is a pain, a plain version would be fine)

Thanks in advance guys! :cheers:

Back