GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hello, need your support as my skills are completely 0. Basically I want to do a logo for a new racing team - I have a design(I know it's not the best - but this is my creative limit) - both in .png and .svg file, but is way off the size. Would it be possible to check it and adjust it so I can upload it as a decal?

I think the green colours are not really the same for the text - as the online software I used did not have the option to memorize the used colour. If that helps with the size, feel free to adjust it - I am ok with it, as long as it is something similar.

Attachments

• DSC_eMotorsport.png
    DSC_eMotorsport.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_eMotorsport.svg
    60 KB · Views: 10
Hello, need your support as my skills are completely 0. Basically I want to do a logo for a new racing team - I have a design(I know it's not the best - but this is my creative limit) - both in .png and .svg file, but is way off the size. Would it be possible to check it and adjust it so I can upload it as a decal?

I think the green colours are not really the same for the text - as the online software I used did not have the option to memorize the used colour. If that helps with the size, feel free to adjust it - I am ok with it, as long as it is something similar.
Your svg file is just the image file inside an svg file. That will not work in GTSPORT. I traced the flags and used my closest font. The background circle in your png is semi transparent so can't really color match it accurately. I made one with no background circle, as you can use in game circles which will give you more color options. The second has a circle which I ink blotted the color from a screenshot.

Attachments

• DSC.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC2.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
Can someone pull the 8100 X-cess font off of this and make a sticker? I'm not skilled enough in Photoshop to cut things out of a background that isn't a solid color. :P

Thanks!

8100-X-cess-5W40-1L-226.5_HD-768x1381.jpeg

I need this please. Still working on the Race Performance #23 la maison sticker and the auto body tech oneView attachment 893263 View attachment 893265

Attached you will find the la Maison Bleue logo.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the Auto Body Tech logo online. Either you have to wait for one of the wizards in this thread or you can give me a logo of it.

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-02-22T192945.909 (1).svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
Attached you will find the la Maison Bleue logo.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the Auto Body Tech logo online. Either you have to wait for one of the wizards in this thread or you can give me a logo of it.
Thank you!
Could the door part above be made separately? Sorry, I didn't mention that.

Your a legend! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Greetings graphic artists. Would someone mind taking a crack at making these into svg files for me please?
I thank you in advance.

View attachment 893203 View attachment 893204
Managed to find a nice picture of the 2nd one. Here it is in full in two parts, also as a single decal without the cog pattern. May get to first one another time.

Attachments

• Death Wish IGWT.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Death Wish Trust 1.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Death Wish Trust 2.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
Legend :bowdown: Thank you very much!

And I found out about the others I was looking for in the identification thread:

87935015_579823595937410_3515530529636089856_n.jpg

Can be a solid pattern

And the Monkey Magic one:
84159335_1118112665199873_9097205057547403264_n.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance :cheers:

Last edited:
Legend :bowdown: Thank you very much!

And I found out about the others I was looking for in the identification thread:

Thanks a lot in advance :cheers:
For the first one I tried to match colors somewhat with picture from decal identify thread. The monkey magic is slightly skewed in picture, therefore so is the trace. Both seem like they will be small on the car so hopefully won't matter much.

Attachments

• monkeymagic grads.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 11
  • tyreman.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
Like this ?
Hi @McDotter!

Would it be possible for you to do me the same three decals you did but with "CUGI" instead of "SIAN" please?

Besides that, to whoever would have time for this, I would love to have my number 27 designed the same way as Fabio Quartararo's number 20.

s-l400.jpg

If possible, separated in two duplicable/replaceable decals to allow me to change the two colors separately.
I'd like to be able to switch between red, black and white for the outside and the inside of the decal.

Last one : the design of the new Scuderia Ferrari F1 numbers but with the 95.
I've searched for it in-game but couldn't find exactly the same.

I'll update this post with the few pics I have to show the #5 and #16 of the pilots (which might help to do the #95)

459db4d8-e0f2-444d-892d-081d23370bb9.jpg

e2e5ff94-6ab2-4812-a20f-c934ed3ea3af.jpg

Many many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi @McDotter!

Would it be possible for you to do me the same three decals you did but with "CUGI" instead of "SIAN" please?

/ Edit if possible a 3rd with ARMZ and a 4th with NIKA, it's for my cousins and my brother :embarrassed: /

Besides that, to whoever would have time for this, I would love to have my number 27 designed the same way as Fabio Quartararo's number 20.

s-l400.jpg

If possible, separated in two duplicable/replaceable decals to allow me to change the two colors separately.
I'd like to be able to switch between red, black and white for the outside and the inside of the decal.

Last one : the design of the new Scuderia Ferrari F1 numbers but with the 95.
I've searched for it in-game but couldn't find exactly the same.

I'll update this post with the few pics I have to show the #5 and #16 of the pilots (which might help to do the #95)

459db4d8-e0f2-444d-892d-081d23370bb9.jpg

e2e5ff94-6ab2-4812-a20f-c934ed3ea3af.jpg

Many many thanks in advance!
Here you go with the #27

Attachments

• SIAN 27 full.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 13
  • SIAN 27 inside.svg
    663 bytes · Views: 9
  • SIAN 27 outline.svg
    644 bytes · Views: 8
Back