GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
4900005530786858520_1.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/decal/20/85/85/4900005530786858520_1.png

Can someone please make a new version of this without the GR in front? I'm trying to use it as a livery requirement for a series. Thanks in advance! Love you guys
Anyone? Please and thank you?

Attachments

• Pink Jack 2.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Pink Jack 1.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 86 BRZ Race.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 15
Servus!

Tried yesterday the first time Inkscape with a old notebook I had lying around. It was an awful experience :lol: There is a long way to go to master this...

While I try can somebody please have a look at this? Need one version, attached two files, maybe one of them is easier to work on.

Thank you! :cheers:

Attachments

• uapxbox7nfnokhwoxgek.png
    uapxbox7nfnokhwoxgek.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 10
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 10
Servus!

Tried yesterday the first time Inkscape with a old notebook I had lying around. It was an awful experience :lol: There is a long way to go to master this...

While I try can somebody please have a look at this? Need one version, attached two files, maybe one of them is easier to work on.

Thank you! :cheers:
Inkscape can be a bit overbearing to start with :scared:. Pictures are low quality for scan, so it really needs a manual trace plus font to path to get good results. Here is a GTSPORT version plus one set up for how I trace. With the objects box open you will see I have a top layer with the picture, The one being traced is locked and around 70% opacity. Other Images are for color selection. Bottom layer for the paths. You can click the eye icon in objects box to hide the top layer. SVGOMG is set to ignore invisible layer, so then save as different filename. This keeps everything in place if you need to make alterations.

Attachments

• world jet trace.svg
    314.9 KB · Views: 12
  • world jet traceSVGOMG.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 11
Inkscape can be a bit overbearing to start with :scared:. Pictures are low quality for scan, so it really needs a manual trace plus font to path to get good results. Here is a GTSPORT version plus one set up for how I trace. With the objects box open you will see I have a top layer with the picture, The one being traced is locked and around 70% opacity. Other Images are for color selection. Bottom layer for the paths. You can click the eye icon in objects box to hide the top layer. SVGOMG is set to ignore invisible layer, so then save as different filename. This keeps everything in place if you need to make alterations.

Thank you so much! I'll keep on trying but it seems like a challenge to me. I did not even understand the tutorial yet ... :gtpflag:[

Hoping someone can help me out.

thanks!

Looking for some help with the LEC. If anyone is able to convert these it would be most appreciated.

Edit: never mind on the iris, I was able to do it with transparent overlays and gradients.

thanks!

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hoping someone can help me out.

thanks!
Probably get a quicker response if you don't ask for so many in one hit. It also helps if you give more details. For instance the first picture has 8 silhouettes, I can only assume you want these separated. The land rover logo rover has gradients, no program will simply convert it to an svg. It requires hand tracing and manually adding the gradients, which takes time. Also mention if you want the text underneath with it, or separate, or both. For most part the png pictures were nice and clean and crisp (apart form large TSC letters). I have put it in a zip file which you will need to extract files before upload.

Attachments

• LEC.zip
    22 KB · Views: 10
Probably get a quicker response if you don't ask for so many in one hit. It also helps if you give more details. For instance the first picture has 8 silhouettes, I can only assume you want these separated. The land rover logo rover has gradients, no program will simply convert it to an svg. It requires hand tracing and manually adding the gradients, which takes time. Also mention if you want the text underneath with it, or separate, or both. For most part the png pictures were nice and clean and crisp (apart form large TSC letters). I have put it in a zip file which you will need to extract files before upload.

thanks maninashed, all good things for me to remember. I underexplained what I was looking for and you went above and beyond which I appreciate.

Anyone up for a challenge? I'm looking to get these numbers put on my Hooncorp livery, and want to include the real life car's damage on the right hand side sticker. Anyone able to whip these up please?

20200509_140547.jpg
20200509_140530.jpg

I need a couple of decals made please. I've been searching for ages to find even a google image let alone a vector but i can't find a single thing, i'm afraid this is as good as i could get.

So i need this www. making please (and if by some miracle you could make the Filette on the pillar that would be amazing!!)
20200511_113249.jpg

And then i need DMAX making please, in the colour scheme shown.
20200511_113328.jpg

I appreciate i'm not providing great source material so thanks in advance for any efforts made!

Revised versions of the logos I made:

NSX GR3 Logo (Black) V2.png

NSX GR3 Logo (White) V2.png

NSX GR4 Logo (Black) V2.png

NSX GR4 Logo (White) V2.png

As usual, I'm useless at making anything with color or detail work so help would be appreciated.

I need a couple of decals made please. I've been searching for ages to find even a google image let alone a vector but i can't find a single thing, i'm afraid this is as good as i could get.

So i need this www. making please (and if by some miracle you could make the Filette on the pillar that would be amazing!!)
View attachment 919524

And then i need DMAX making please, in the colour scheme shown.
View attachment 919525

I appreciate i'm not providing great source material so thanks in advance for any efforts made!

Here the www.aichi-sangyo decal.
I could do the Filette one but I'm not abble to do the smallest details.

The Dmax one is too small for me. Sorry.

Attachments

• Filette.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
  • aichi-sangyo.svg
    6 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• nsxgr4whi.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 10
  • nsxgr4blk.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 9
  • nsxgr3whi.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 11
  • nsxgr3blk.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 10
Anyone up for a challenge? I'm looking to get these numbers put on my Hooncorp livery, and want to include the real life car's damage on the right hand side sticker. Anyone able to whip these up please?

View attachment 919218 View attachment 919219
You did not say if you wanted the 24hr lemon part (which is allot of text, nearly a decal by itself). Hard to match number font from angled photos. Also hard to try and make the damage look real. Attempted it anyway.
View attachment 919727

If anyone can vector this Scotchgard logo I'll be much appreciated.
Here you go.

Attachments

• 37 dam.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 37.svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
  • scotchguard 3M.svg
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 919727
If anyone can vector this Scotchgard logo I'll be much appreciated.
You did not say if you wanted the 24hr lemon part (which is allot of text, nearly a decal by itself). Hard to match number font from angled photos. Also hard to try and make the damage look real. Attempted it anyway.
Here you go.
Just finished it too( without white background). Beat me again :cheers:

Couldn't test it though, as I'm unable to upload decals actually.

Attachments

• Scotchgard.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
Stuck on some minor decals that I cant find for the life of me, cant find them on google either and it's doing my head in!

So I have some pictures, they're not great but it's the best I could do!

20200512_202708.jpg
20200512_202848.jpg
20200512_203003.jpg

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• altrack.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
  • mizo.svg
    11 KB · Views: 15
Here are the last two (found a good MIZOBATA). What do you think the text is under the first one?

Good grief, i genuinely did not these would be possible - thank you very much!!

As for the first one, i can't be sure. And because i'm unsure i would rather eliminate the text and just have the shape - i've seen both used on different versions of the cars i'm doing.

One thing is for sure; I used to think sourcing decals for Super GT was a pain but Super Taikyu is a whole new level!

Here you go.
Thanks so much mate, appreciated!!! :cheers:

Good grief, i genuinely did not these would be possible - thank you very much!!

As for the first one, i can't be sure. And because i'm unsure i would rather eliminate the text and just have the shape - i've seen both used on different versions of the cars i'm doing.

One thing is for sure; I used to think sourcing decals for Super GT was a pain but Super Taikyu is a whole new level!
As my guesses were not words at all :lol:, I used @Cytoria 's suggestion. The second version has no text.

Attachments

• unknown2.svg
    5 KB · Views: 15
  • unknown3.svg
    857 bytes · Views: 13
Back