GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi chaps

Can anyone sort out this pattern to a small enough file size? My small amount of SVG knowledge isn't up to this.

Thanks!

hexagon_spaced.png

Attachments

• hexagon_spaced.svg
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi chaps

Can anyone sort out this pattern to a small enough file size? My small amount of SVG knowledge isn't up to this.

Thanks!

View attachment 922780
If this was completely redrawn with only nodes at the corners it would still struggle to be under 15kb whilst keeping precision. It can be made by only doing one half hex column and 2 staggered columns of full hexagons. By cloning these columns it becomes a much smaller file.

Attachments

• hex fade.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello would it be possible to have these made into svg format?

Both logos as a whole connected logo image, and the individual consituent parts, i.e. the Drygate logo, the spike lines and Brewery Co all seperate?

Thanks

Attachments

• dg1.png
    dg1.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
  • dg2.jpg
    dg2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
Hello would it be possible to have these made into svg format?

Both logos as a whole connected logo image, and the individual consituent parts, i.e. the Drygate logo, the spike lines and Brewery Co all seperate?

Thanks

Here you go:

Attachments

• image2vector (69) (1).svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
  • image2vector (68) (1).svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
  • image2vector (67) (1).svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image2vector (66) (1).svg
    6.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image2vector (65) (1).svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 10
good day,

can someone assist to provide the below decals (no background color)

upload_2020-5-22_23-58-11.png

upload_2020-5-22_23-58-31.png

upload_2020-5-22_23-58-50.png

WWW.GMFNL.COM

WWW.BURKERT.COM

Many thanks in advance!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-21_23-14-43.png
    upload_2020-5-21_23-14-43.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2020-5-21_23-15-4.png
    upload_2020-5-21_23-15-4.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2020-5-21_23-19-11.png
    upload_2020-5-21_23-19-11.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2020-5-22_23-55-3.png
    upload_2020-5-22_23-55-3.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2020-5-22_23-56-59.png
    upload_2020-5-22_23-56-59.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
Here you go:

Thanks, I appreciate the work and I'm not sure what the issue is but the text and logos are all rounded at the edges, and seem to be ballooned out slightly. I've requested decals before and they have always been really sharp with solid edges so not sure what the issue is here, maybe its the images I provided.

Attachments

• burkert FCS.svg
    9 KB · Views: 13
  • burkert.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 10
  • GMFBV flags.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 11
  • GMFBV.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 9
Thanks, I appreciate the work and I'm not sure what the issue is but the text and logos are all rounded at the edges, and seem to be ballooned out slightly. I've requested decals before and they have always been really sharp with solid edges so not sure what the issue is here, maybe its the images I provided.
Zoomed in on your pictures the bold letters are rounded.
dgzoom.png

I did search for higher resolution pictures and they all appear that way.
A newer style logo such as the following has sharp edges but is also a different font.
Drygate-Brewing-Co-Logo-Black-Teal.png
I did a manual trace of your original but the bold letters are still rounded.

Attachments

• DBC A.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DBC B.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DBC C.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DBC1.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DBC2.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 11
Zoomed in on your pictures the bold letters are rounded.
View attachment 923174
I did search for higher resolution pictures and they all appear that way.
A newer style logo such as the following has sharp edges but is also a different font.
View attachment 923175
I did a manual trace of your original but the bold letters are still rounded.

Ah, thanks a lot. I actually thought I had gotten the new logo but guess I was wrong. Would it be possible for you to do the new logo then as well please?

Drygate on its own, Brewing Co on its own, Drygate Brewing Co together, Drygate Brewing Co with the zig zag line behind it like the image you posted and the zig zag line on its own?

It would be very much apprecieted, but I don't want to ask loads of you if not wanting to do it.

Cheers

Ah, thanks a lot. I actually thought I had gotten the new logo but guess I was wrong. Would it be possible for you to do the new logo then as well please?

Drygate on its own, Brewing Co on its own, Drygate Brewing Co together, Drygate Brewing Co with the zig zag line behind it like the image you posted and the zig zag line on its own?

It would be very much apprecieted, but I don't want to ask loads of you if not wanting to do it.

Cheers
The font is nearly identical to Neutra Display (the G needed slight modification).

Attachments

• Drygate brewing only.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Drygate brewing.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Drygate full.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Drygate line.svg
    626 bytes · Views: 11
  • Drygate.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 11
Has anyone made the Polyphony Digital number panel used on the Stealth Models from GT5 and GT6 as a decal in this game?

car_199_46737_555f9d5cf3a19.jpg

I'd use one of the in-game number panel types, but none have the PD logo that was exclusive to the Stealth Models.

Can anyone hep me get the file sizes of these down? Its not urgent so don't worry to much. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Dragon 3.svg
    29 KB · Views: 12
  • Dragon_1.svg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Dragon_2.svg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
If this was completely redrawn with only nodes at the corners it would still struggle to be under 15kb whilst keeping precision. It can be made by only doing one half hex column and 2 staggered columns of full hexagons. By cloning these columns it becomes a much smaller file.
Thankyou so much Maninashed. I don't really understand what this means but I'm very grateful for your work on it.

Has anyone made the Polyphony Digital number panel used on the Stealth Models from GT5 and GT6 as a decal in this game?

View attachment 923921

I'd use one of the in-game number panel types, but none have the PD logo that was exclusive to the Stealth Models.
Heeeere you go.

PD.png

Attachments

• PD numberboard.svg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
Can anyone hep me get the file sizes of these down? Its not urgent so don't worry to much. Thanks in advance

I sacrified some small details, check them out. If it is too bad, please complain!

Attachments

• image2vector (86) (1).svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image2vector (85) (1).svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image2vector (84) (1).svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
Im requesting these decals. Its from the Anime JOJO Bizarre Adventures. I tried to upload my own, but I struggled. Could someone help make these decals?

latest
bucciaratis_gang__golden_wind__by_xmajikkx_dd8yhl4-fullview.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
f50e4bbde1ac1aa32a219ce5ec7739bd.png

Im requesting these decals. Its from the Anime JOJO Bizarre Adventures. I tried to upload my own, but I struggled. Could someone help make these decals?

latest
bucciaratis_gang__golden_wind__by_xmajikkx_dd8yhl4-fullview.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
f50e4bbde1ac1aa32a219ce5ec7739bd.png

I think I speak for the wizards of svg, my skill level is not even close to that. Quoting the 1st post in this thread:

Also bear in mind how SVGs work and try to not ask for detailed photos/anime etc, as these probably won't get done as they take too much time to "convert" and some images are just impossible to do due to the 15kb size limit.

Sorry, can't imagine this will happen...

Sure. Good catch.

Give me a couple of hours and I’ll get it done then. :)

I think I speak for the wizards of svg, my skill level is not even close to that. Quoting the 1st post in this thread:

Sorry, can't imagine this will happen...

Never say never. Someone might enjoy making such a piece, and if it has to be broken into pieces, it’s still doable. :D
I would do it if such images were fun to draw. If it was any other comic or whatever I’d be all over it.

I am trying to get this SVG file of the Hong Kong flag used for GT World Challenge, Intercontinental GT Challenge and other SRO-managed events into the game properly.
When I first upload it, it displays just fine on the website with no problems, but in-game, one of the petals is black instead of white like the rest and loses the gradient behind the petals.

Can someone fix the problem with it not displaying in-game correctly please? It would be a big help for me!

Attachments

• flag-hkg.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
Requesting a couple of logos for a livery I'm currently working on, I am aware that there is a Petrochina logo but its not massively high quality and is missing the highlight.

H6Ok_zJ1P3-CPXKkmkTJ88x4LVXIwj--0whDrMdvlndghC8PRcDQvxsWsan3v0WpwSM9GxW188t3TWo54vj3ckmbER5xGFVBHpfv5ETw46agB7TsZlVK1ow3LxIgB2i8Q_w

petrochina-logo-vector-download.jpg

Back