GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Requesting a couple of logos for a livery I'm currently working on, I am aware that there is a Petrochina logo but its not massively high quality and is missing the highlight.

H6Ok_zJ1P3-CPXKkmkTJ88x4LVXIwj--0whDrMdvlndghC8PRcDQvxsWsan3v0WpwSM9GxW188t3TWo54vj3ckmbER5xGFVBHpfv5ETw46agB7TsZlVK1ow3LxIgB2i8Q_w

petrochina-logo-vector-download.jpg

And BaoSteel

Attachments

• image2vector (92) (1).svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 17
I am trying to get this SVG file of the Hong Kong flag used for GT World Challenge, Intercontinental GT Challenge and other SRO-managed events into the game properly.
When I first upload it, it displays just fine on the website with no problems, but in-game, one of the petals is black instead of white like the rest and loses the gradient behind the petals.

Can someone fix the problem with it not displaying in-game correctly please? It would be a big help for me!
Here you go. I had to reapply some gradients so maybe a little different.

Attachments

• flag-hkg.svg
    11 KB · Views: 12
Hello again. I am looking to get the following decals converted into SVG for a FFF Racing Team livery replica, including certain criteria for each decal.

Orange1 Die Casting Aluminium
Orange1 Die Casting Aluminium.png

Orange1 Electric Motors
Orange1 Electric Motors.png

Orange1 Electric Motors/Foundry/Precision
- would like these as separate files if possible.
Orange1 Roof Logos.png

Pertamax Fastron
Pertamina Fastron.png

Reafon

Reafon.png

Sicme Orange1
Sicme Orange1.png

Ramé
Rame.png

Roger Dubuis watches - may be very difficult, so I'm fine if the watches are sectioned into multiple decals to fit the upload size limit. First preference is the orange watch (Bathurst 12 Hour version) before the green watch (GT World Challenge version), but you can also allow the option to change the orange/green section into any colour in the livery editor if it makes things easier for you.
Roger Dubuis Watch (Orange).png

Roger Dubuis Watch (Green).png

If you are able to get these all done, I shall refer to you as a decal god!

Hello again. I am looking to get the following decals converted into SVG for a FFF Racing Team livery replica, including certain criteria for each decal.

View attachment 924855

Orange1 Electric Motors
View attachment 924856

View attachment 924854

Pertamax Fastron
View attachment 924849

Reafon

View attachment 924848

Sicme Orange1
View attachment 924858

Ramé
View attachment 924857

Roger Dubuis watches - may be very difficult, so I'm fine if the watches are sectioned into multiple decals to fit the upload size limit. First preference is the orange watch (Bathurst 12 Hour version) before the green watch (GT World Challenge version), but you can also allow the option to change the orange/green section into any colour in the livery editor if it makes things easier for you.
View attachment 924859
View attachment 924860

Here the first ones.
Don't have the time to do the other ones.

And I can't do the watch. It would take me ages to do.

Attachments

• Fastron.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Orange1 Die Casting Aluminium.svg
    12 KB · Views: 13
  • Orange1 Electric Motors.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ramé.svg
    7 KB · Views: 11
  • REAFON.02.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 10
  • REAFON.01.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 10
  • REAFON.00.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10

View attachment 924855

Orange1 Electric Motors
View attachment 924856

View attachment 924854

Pertamax Fastron
View attachment 924849

Reafon

View attachment 924848

Sicme Orange1
View attachment 924858

Ramé
View attachment 924857

View attachment 924859
View attachment 924860

To complete your demand, a wide selection of these decals is available on GTSwiki...
https://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?lang=us&searchword=Orange1+&noid=1&type=0

And yes, the watches are very very complicated.

roger-dubuis-watch-orange-png.924859

roger-dubuis-watch-green-png.924860

challenge accepted.

PROGRESS EDIT:

Skjermbilde 2020-05-30 kl. 13.56.01.png

I know you said you primarily wanted the orange one, but with my quick search all I found was the green one in ok resolution. It will be separate so you can make it purple for all I care. ;)

Last edited:
@Need4Speed685

Update on the watch

I just want to point out that this here is 100kb. So you definitely need a few pieces.*

Watch.png

And also. I can't make gradient decals (they show as one color in-game) so if you really want it that way, I suggest some of the other decal gods in here grab the finished watch when I'm done and further improve upon it. I'm doing the best I can with the tools I have, so I hope you're going to be happy when I'm done either way.

*this is before SVGOMG

Final update:

Watch.png

I think I bit off more than I want to chew. It's not impossible to finish, but I'm not motivated to continue. Sorry. If someone wants to pick up where I left, I will leave the SVG and font below.

Reference photo

Font (I used both bold and regular)

Attachments

• Watch.svg
    115 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hi guys I'm looking to make this pattern into a transparent decal, but don't know how to go about it. I have on as a decal but would love to make it transaprent (see through) to make a 3d style similar to this image. As always appreciated in advance.
vag7aKBN_400x400.jpg
seamless-pattern_1159-5086.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm looking to make this pattern into a transparent decal, but don't know how to go about it. I have on as a decal but would love to make it transaprent to make a 3d style similar to this image. As always appreciated in advance.View attachment 925556 View attachment 925557
Best way to go around this is make it transparent. Then just layer them accordingly in-game. I'd help you but I'm a little tired of decals right now. :D

EDIT: Ok so I gave it a go. Didn't exactly get the same effect, but eh. :lol:

Pattern.png

Attachments

• Pattern.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
@Need4Speed685

Update on the watch

I just want to point out that this here is 100kb. So you definitely need a few pieces.*

View attachment 925524

And also. I can't make gradient decals (they show as one color in-game) so if you really want it that way, I suggest some of the other decal gods in here grab the finished watch when I'm done and further improve upon it. I'm doing the best I can with the tools I have, so I hope you're going to be happy when I'm done either way.

*this is before SVGOMG

Final update:

View attachment 925554

I think I bit off more than I want to chew. It's not impossible to finish, but I'm not motivated to continue. Sorry. If someone wants to pick up where I left, I will leave the SVG and font below.

Reference photo

Font (I used both bold and regular)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've got decal maker belfour to finish off your great work and he wanted me to give you his thanks as well.

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I've got decal maker belfour to finish off your great work and he wanted me to give you his thanks as well.

:cheers:
No problem, and thank YOU! :) Less of a daunting task now that it is nearly done. :) You have to upload it when it’s done, I want to see the result. :D

Hi all,

anyone able top get this down to the right size to upload?
Really too much text for a single decal. The smallest text with "inspired by Passion - Driven by Innovation" was over 1000 nodes. Replaced that with font and simplified each letter individually then recombined (now 461 nodes). Redid the gradients as such heavy reduction with SVGOMG messes them up a little anyway.
Got it in one with board3 file (SVGOMG level 1) .Including files board and board2 for a bit higher precision with 2 decals (use duplicate and replace for alignment).

Attachments

• Board.svg
    11 KB · Views: 11
  • Board3.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Board2.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
Back