GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Thank @ringkurier!

So looks like I need these as well as can't seem them in Sport's discovr gallery after @Maninashed helped identify them so this will ensure correct accuracy of the design and probably a plot twist variant too!

aadvantage.png
cacique beta utensili.png

Credicard on single line and Advantage again single line and the Cacique symbol and text.

Also looks like this one isn't in game either.

unnamed.png

Thanks in advance!

Thank @ringkurier!

So looks like I need these as well as can't seem them in Sport's discovr gallery after @Maninashed helped identify them so this will ensure correct accuracy of the design and probably a plot twist variant too!

Thanks in advance!
That looks like the new Tarantella logo. Here is the old one.

Edit: Att @darth_tails . added A'Advantage, Credicard (font closer to car) and Cacique.

Attachments

• tarantella.svg
    4 KB · Views: 12
  • aadvantage.svg
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CACIQUE.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 11
  • credicard.svg
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hello all,

I am trying to find these number plates for a livery I am trying to do, but can't find these GT AMerica number boards on GTS. If they're available I'll look again. If nott, it would be a big help!
Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 2.35.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 2.35.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 2.34.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 2.34.43 PM.png

Can someone please do the number for this vehicle and whatever the sponsor in red is? I can't read it but if someone knows what it is, I would greatly appreciate it

Logo is here:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1528605/5774279995544306696

I can't get a close enough font for the number. It depends on how much close you want it.
Or maybe someone else will find it :)

I'm looking for some decent cursive fonts. I know there are some out there, but I can't find any. Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• blancpainam 2.svg
    11 KB · Views: 13
  • blancpainpro 2.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
  • blancpainproam 2.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
  • blancpainsilver 2.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
I posted earlier, but I was pretty vague saying I was looking for a more cursive type font. This is what I want it for. I'm really not sure if this is a helpful image. If it was only in one spot on the car, I'd just do it using shapes. But it's in a couple places. So I'm hoping someone could help or offer a suggestion. I've been searching decals for a few hours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200710-053512_1.png
    Screenshot_20200710-053512_1.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 10
Many thank . Couldn't figure out what it said for the life of me. And as for the numbers, as closely as possible. At this point, anything would help. Lol

Well I made my best (And #25 is more accurate that's why I made it too just in case..)

Attachments

• 24.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 25.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 10
I posted earlier, but I was pretty vague saying I was looking for a more cursive type font. This is what I want it for. I'm really not sure if this is a helpful image. If it was only in one spot on the car, I'd just do it using shapes. But it's in a couple places. So I'm hoping someone could help or offer a suggestion. I've been searching decals for a few hours

That font is "Le Griffe Std" (pretty expensive) and something free that get you a close result : "Cursiv" or "Invitation Regular"

That font is "Le Griffe Std" (pretty expensive) and something free that get you a close result : "Cursiv" or "Invitation Regular"
Thank you. I can't find it anywhere in the decal search, but I'm working my way through doing it using shapes. My laptop died yesterday so now I just have my phone:indiff:

Thank you. I can't find it anywhere in the decal search, but I'm working my way through doing it using shapes. My laptop died yesterday so now I just have my phone:indiff:

Thanks to @krisduv I found the font and made you the decal, normal and mask.

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-07-12T234559.023 (1).svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image2vector - 2020-07-12T234524.396 (1).svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 11
Hello SVG wizards, have a few number plates that I want to share with the community. I can send the original files if necessary.

Thanks!
Most of the elements I already have for them.
Edit Here they are.
Edit 2 : found exact font for gt4 European series (Univia Pro medium Italic) and made it white and grey instead of all white.

Attachments

• gt4 european black2.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11
  • gt4 european grey2.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
  • gt4 european orange2.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hey Sticker Plugs!

I've been needing some COLOURABLE transparent decals @ 10% opacity:

* Thin vertical and horizontal lines, ovals, curved lines

* Coke, Pepsi, 7up, Fanta, RedBull, Monster, Dr.Pepper

* Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Lime, Heineken, Jäegermeister, John Player Special, Martini Racing

* Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes AMG, Volkswagen, Renault, Citroën, Alfa Romeo, Mclaren, Audi, HONDA, NISSAN, TOYOTA, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Dodge, Ford, Chevy

* Castrol, Gulf, Petronas, Repsol, Pennzoil, Rothman's, Michelin, Firestone, Hankook, Yokohama / ADVAN, GOODYEAR, Continental, Pirelli, TOYO, NITTO, BRIDGESTONE, AVON TYRES, DUNLOP.

THANKS A MILLION for any of these that you guys would be able to create!

Hello guys, I will appreciate the assistance of someone with this logo. I haven't been able to convert it within the size limit..thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_173648.jpg
    IMG_20200714_173648.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi All

Can anyone please reproduce the GPX forest, GPX store and the numbers for me please?

Sorry for the poor quality

Edit: sorted out the numbers, struggling to identify the right fonts for GPX

Attachments

• GPXForest.JPG
    GPXForest.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
  • GPXStore.JPG
    GPXStore.JPG
    2.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back